then

we have video evidence

emails

tweets

its all fake

right

that does not make what I said untrue

you said it was absurd to say that trump colluded with russia in 2016

you said it was absurd to say that trump tried to get dirt on biden from ukraine

now here we are

trump has colluded with russia and ukraine to get dirt on biden

trump's personal attorney is openly flaunting it

You will bail us out when we say you will bail us out.
Deer lort I somehow missed this gem yesterday. This has to be the dooshiest comment on this site ever. And that’s saying something. I’m sure you live in a 1 or 2 bedroom in the city that always smells like shvt and is now going broke. Congrats?

Reactions: jakefest

you said it was absurd to say that trump tried to get dirt on biden from ukraine

now here we are

yea but this is real dirt

the dirt that the obamas clintons and bidens got and released to the public was never true

or the evidence they presented was made up

why was it okay for those 3 families to collude with ukraine russia and china secretly

but its a sin to collude with russia and ukraine in the public forum

seems americans would trust the one who is open and public about their collusion

now here we are

ohh

ps

what you said is not true until you can show us some evidence

you lost your credibility stating the steele dossier was real

you lost your credibility backing adam schiff and nancy pelosi

to regain your credibility

you need actual evidence to back any point you try to make to defame a human now

sucks right

lots of melties from pubs itt following the strong showing from Biden while Trump was drooling over himself on stage for the 2nd time in nearly as many weeks.

Reactions: nytigerfan
lots of melties from pubs itt following the strong showing from Biden while Trump was drooling over himself on stage for the 2nd time in nearly as many weeks.

Right? Did you hear him say that 85% of people who wear masks get COVID? LOL
That would be hundreds of millions of people and would destroy the narrative that the Deep State is over-reporting the numbers. 😂

@Cocks are Number 1

Reactions: nytigerfan
Deer lort I somehow missed this gem yesterday. This has to be the dooshiest comment on this site ever. And that’s saying something. I’m sure you live in a 1 or 2 bedroom in the city that always smells like shvt and is now going broke. Congrats?

Hold on pal. SC is the 7th most federally dependent state in the union. NY is the 24th most federally dependent. I have been paying your bills for years and never complained. It is our turn.

Right? Did you hear him say that 85% of people who wear masks get COVID? LOL
That would be hundreds of millions of people and would destroy the narrative that the Deep State is over-reporting the numbers. 😂

@Cocks are Number 1

Trump ain't gonna be happy, Biden's town hall smashed his ratings. Oh well, he still has the boat parades!

edit: also read that Biden stayed and continued to answer voters questions after the town hall ended. Trump got the hell out of there as fast as he could.

Reactions: dpic73
ohh

ps

what you said is not true until you can show us some evidence

you lost your credibility stating the steele dossier was real

you lost your credibility backing adam schiff and nancy pelosi

to regain your credibility

you need actual evidence to back any point you try to make to defame a human now

sucks right

Why do I need to show evidence but trump doesn't. He makes wild claims of voter fraud all the time without evidence. Why do you hold an anonymous poster on an sports message board to a higher standard than your president?

Why do I need to show evidence but trump doesn't. He makes wild claims of voter fraud all the time without evidence. Why do you hold an anonymous poster on an sports message board to a higher standard than your president?

Please don't waste your time with Haiku Homer from the Holler. He's an imbecile and just got out of TI jail. If you ignore him, hopefully he'll go away. If not, he'll start posting all those conspiratorial videos again that he found on youtube in his mom's basement.

Please don't waste your time with Haiku Homer from the Holler. He's an imbecile and just got out of TI jail. If you ignore him, hopefully he'll go away. If not, he'll start posting all those conspiratorial videos again that he found on youtube in his mom's basement.

see i was not in TI jail

ive never spoke with cris

see you lied again

dumbass...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
It will be your turn when we say it’s your turn!

Thats not how it works. NYC is the capital of democracy and the modern world. We control it all. Every decision you have ever made, someone in NYC coerced you to make it. Rivals? ESPN? Fox News? Breitbart? The trump organization? You guessed it. NYC. We tell you what to eat, what to read, what to wear and even who to vote for.

You just better hope that Biden does not pull a trump and start defunding red states. Shit will get real bad, real fast there in SC.

When is someone going to tell Trump he is the Hillary of this election no one gives a fu*k about Hunter Biden. Just like in North Carolina senate race no one gives a fu*k about the sexting scandal. I mean I guess when you have no accomplishments to run on after 4 years this is what you do. Oh well 22.5 million have already voted. I mean we are headed for a historic turnout which you know is bad news for republicans considering how hard they work to suppress the vote.

Thats not how it works. NYC is the capital of democracy and the modern world. We control it all. Every decision you have ever made, someone in NYC coerced you to make it. Rivals? ESPN? Fox News? Breitbart? The trump organization? You guessed it. NYC. We tell you what to eat, what to read, what to wear and even who to vote for.

You just better hope that Biden does not pull a trump and start defunding red states. Shit will get real bad, real fast there in SC.
That’s cute. I bet you fap to those thoughts every night just to feel special

Actually, you better hope wall street doesn't pull out, which in some ways that is already in progress. Matching engines aren't in Manhattan anymore, floor trading is all but dead, 99% of all trading is happening in NJ and even that might move with that genius Murphy trying to tax transactions. Wall Street goes, tons of surrounding businesses go under just further widening that $6b gap.

It will be you and AOC left talking about how to make NYC great again.

Actually, you better hope wall street doesn't pull out, which in some ways that is already in progress. Matching engines aren't in Manhattan anymore, floor trading is all but dead, 99% of all trading is happening in NJ and even that might move with that genius Murphy trying to tax transactions. Wall Street goes, tons of surrounding businesses go under just further widening that $6b gap.

It will be you and AOC left talking about how to make NYC great again.

I was here for 9/11, we made it through that. We will make it through this. housing costs are resetting, a ton of people from queens are relocating to South Carolina, georgia and Florida. Queens was overpopulated anyway.

One unsettling thing about this pandemic is seeing how many republican posters on this board seem to enjoy watching New Yorkers suffer. That is why I post shit like I posted in this thread. Just appalled that people like you celebrate the death of fellow Americans.

Ok , then you were probably in real jail, you double-spacing dingbat

nope had work to do

worked on genealogy

and worked out the presidential race

took alot of time

plus i was bored with the convo on here

the opposing team were parrots for cnn and msnbc which was like dealing with middle school material

I was here for 9/11, we made it through that. We will make it through this. housing costs are resetting, a ton of people from queens are relocating to South Carolina, georgia and Florida. Queens was overpopulated anyway.

One unsettling thing about this pandemic is seeing how many republican posters on this board seem to enjoy watching New Yorkers suffer. That is why I post shit like I posted in this thread. Just appalled that people like you celebrate the death of fellow Americans.

Well first, that's just not true. I'm way long NJ suburb real estate so if Wall Street moves, I'm just as f*cked as you are, if not more f*cked. Second, I don't enjoy watching anyone suffer. I fought for America and thus Americans, who did you fight for?

This isn't 9/11......New York came together for a common theme then. New York, just like the nation is presently divided not even remotely united. I'm not suggesting it won't make it back but it's going to take a few painful years before it returns, especially with the left still wanting to keep it all shutdown and the sh*t leadership you have running the state.

I don't wish any ill will on anyone but if you stubbed your toe walking past your coffee table this evening, I'd probably feel pretty vindicated . I'm assuming you can fit a coffee table in your 650 square foot, lower east side 4th floor walk up right? :) ........I kid ......I kid.

It’s all fake, debunked, Russia, etc.

so the dems made a calculated risk by ignoring this issue

im telling ya, evidence will be leaked daily.

there is a calendar put together to leak certain evidence at certain times to get the truth out.

rudy had some big big stuff ahead

chinese connection will be connected with evidence

gonna get nuts

hang on boys

the bidens

the clintons

the epsteins

the royal family

sex

drugs

and

rock n roll

no one wants to see ny citizens suffer

but you keep voting for democrats

why???

why do that to yourselfs????

Well first, that's just not true. I'm way long NJ suburb real estate so if Wall Street moves, I'm just as f*cked as you are, if not more f*cked. Second, I don't enjoy watching anyone suffer. I fought for America and thus Americans, who did you fight for?

This isn't 9/11......New York came together for a common theme then. New York, just like the nation is presently divided not even remotely united. I'm not suggesting it won't make it back but it's going to take a few painful years before it returns, especially with the left still wanting to keep it all shutdown and the sh*t leadership you have running the state.

I don't wish any ill will on anyone but if you stubbed your toe walking past your coffee table this evening, I'd probably feel pretty vindicated . I'm assuming you can fit a coffee table in your 650 square foot, lower east side 4th floor walk up right? :) ........I kid ......I kid.

I don't like your political takes but I'll have to admit you're hilarious at times. I fell off my chair on that last sentence, haha. Though it was mean 😉

I don't like your political takes but I'll have to admit you're hilarious at times. I fell off my chair on that last sentence, haha. Though it was mean 😉

I was only kidding :) I really don't hope he stubs his toe.

Omg I have never been this insulted in my life how will I ever recover. Breitbart is where this Russian propaganda conspiracy shit comes from
Oh I gotcha. So you think the 22.7 million that have already voted weren’t already set on who they would vote for well in advance? I would think the early voters would be the most set in their ways of everyone. Therefore that would lead one to believe that most of the voters that are left and undecided would care about a story of corruption of one of the candidates for president, no?

if joe got elected

how bad would his dementia be in like year 2

and

does anyone feel safe with kamala harris as our president?

im fine if pence has to step in

but kamala

really?

not gonna happen

no way 60 million americans cant see the corruption

nor can they not see the dementia

common sense really

Oh I gotcha. So you think the 22.7 million that have already voted weren’t already set on who they would vote for well in advance? I would think the early voters would be the most set in their ways of everyone. Therefore that would lead one to believe that most of the voters that are left and undecided would care about a story of corruption of one of the candidates for president, no?
No because no one outside the Trump cult believes it or gives a shit. Especially considering how corrupt morbidly obese Donald and his family is. Where at at least 22.9 million now. There really not that many undecided lefts nothing like 2016.

No because no one outside the Trump cult believes it or gives a shit. Especially considering how corrupt morbidly obese Donald and his family is. Where at at least 22.9 million now. There really not that many undecided lefts nothing like 2016.

this is not accurate

well around 24 million have voted

but the rest is opinion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT