ADVERTISEMENT

Odell Beckham Jr ....uh...what?!?!

giphy.gif

I feel like I’ve seen a lot of internet. This has got to be the worst. Feels like something someone would put in a dystopian novel/movie just to show how detached society was.

What a stupid country we are anymore. Just positively stupid. And it's really sad that people can't express themselves without using all the vile language. Public education at work!
Yes, agree.

It all starts at home with lack of Family structure, discipline and leadership. Without that, Society will fail and trash will prevail.

What a stupid country we are anymore. Just positively stupid. And it's really sad that people can't express themselves without using all the vile language. Public education at work!
Public education is a disgrace today with the no boundary rule

Reactions: vatiger1
I’m ashamed at myself for watching that for the 15 seconds I did.

So these three women represent the entire country and public education? Social media and message boards have just opened the world's eyes to the ignorance that exists in this country and the entire world. Everyone has a voice now and far too may are not afraid to use it.

As for public education, I live in VA where the overall educational system is ranked # 7 in the country. Where do you live?

So these three women represent the entire country and public education? Social media and message boards have just opened the world's eyes to the ignorance that exists in this country and the entire world. Everyone has a voice now and far too may are not afraid to use it.

As for public education, I live in VA where the overall educational system is ranked # 7 in the country. Where do you live?
Weird rant and flex.

OBJ pushing hard for Cleveland to change its team name to the “Steamers,” but he’s still OK if it remains as the Browns...

You win the internet today.

I don't know which is worse, him wanting somebody to do that or the fact that the people on this video actually exist in our society.

What's the worst is that there is actually a name for this, ummm, interest.

Reactions: TC0103

It doesn't matter where you lived. Virginia is filled with so much idiocy right now, it's hard to know where to start. A government should NEVER have the responsibility of educating its citizens. NEVER! That's just a general rule that can be learned from the study of history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT