ADVERTISEMENT

Official TI In-game Election Night Thread*******

And I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and I don’t call others names/put others down for it. No worries though I’m used to hearing it due to living in two states where I’m surround by liberals.

*And I know not ALL liberals fall into this category because my best girl friend/sorority sister from Clemson became one!

They believe it and they don’t realize how ridiculous it sounds.

Oh well. One term president #45has been voted out of office while also losing the popular vote 56-7 or 44-16!

I haven’t heard anything that has taken place since about 5 am (eastern time) this morning. It’s just quite strange that they were reporting people just stopped counting and went home to sleep. Not a conspiracy theory at all. Just common sense rationale.

Ole Trump wants them to stop counting votes in PA, a recount in WI, and to continue counting in AZ.

Wait what? You’re gone for a year? You’re one of my all-time favorite posters!

Watching and waiting. A sad day for Trump supporters (seemingly), but life moves on. There’s positives to take from both sides of politics with these results.

If Trump indeed loses, I’ll hold up my end of our bet, @nytigerfan... and in doing so, I’ll wish nothing but good health and success to all TI libs/Dems until my year is up!

We’ll see how it finalizes.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I haven’t heard anything that has taken place since about 5 am (eastern time) this morning. It’s just quite strange that they were reporting people just stopped counting and went home to sleep. Not a conspiracy theory at all. Just common sense rationale.
SpecificNevada did lol

And they won’t report results until tomorrow morning

And not a sore loser in the slightest. Am I happy about it of course not but it’s not like I haven’t already dealt with Obama for 8 years. Plus it never affects directly where I live.

:( :( :( I don’t think I could possibly hate this bet any more! And add it to the list of my hatred for the state of New York too! I may just leave as well then!

Thx, Ash!... if Trump indeed loses, I’ll keep my end of the bet I made with @nytigerfan. I won’t be able to post for a year. I’ll read, like, etc... but no posting.

A bet is a bet.

:( :( :( I don’t think I could possibly hate this bet any more! And add it to the list of my hatred for the state of New York too! I may just leave as well then!

Don't do that... you’re far more an endeared TI poster than I am! Your contribution to the board is much appreciated.

Don't do that... you’re far more an endeared TI poster than I am! Your contribution to the board is much appreciated.

But some of us really appreciate you, too. All viewpoints are needed for a truly inclusive and diverse forum. You know I've appreciated our civil discourse.

I like the username-change idea. It could arguably be an even bigger concession, depending on what the username would be.

Watching and waiting. A sad day for Trump supporters (seemingly), but life moves on. There’s positives to take from both sides of politics with these results.

If Trump indeed loses, I’ll hold up my end of our bet, @nytigerfan... and in doing so, I’ll wish nothing but good health and success to all TI libs/Dems until my year is up!

We’ll see how it finalizes.

I’m still cautiously optimistic. Would be a shame for you to leave for a year. Your rational views are needed here.

Awwww thank you so very much @Cocks are Number 1! I appreciate that immensely but I don’t know about that!

With you leaving and @Tkinard43 who has taken a step back due other posters I may just do the same!

But then how would we know what Big Dave says on Twitter, or how 1980 fans are melting down after a loss?!? You are needed.

Everyone should stay.

Haha I appreciate that immensely and thank you very much too @clemsontiger02 but @Tigerswag91 honestly has always been the social media champion! He would have no problem handling all of that!

But then how would we know what Big Dave says on Twitter, or how 1980 fans are melting down after a loss?!? You are needed.

Everyone should stay.

Last edited:
@Cocks are Number 1 You've been fairly gracious in your interactions today, which I appreciate. One thing I'd like to get your thoughts on is the way Trump has handled himself over the past 24 hrs. To me its been a rough look.

Trump is who he is. This is one of the reasons this race is close, IMO. He hurts himself with his actions/reactions in some situations, but that part of his personality makes him endearing to many, including myself.

I’ll be honest... part of me just wants this to end, as long as the senate stays red. What I most care about is the framework in place for my two sons to grow up, and grow old in. Trump has done great things from my perspective, to help create this framework... the appointments to the Supreme Court being to most important.

This may shock you, but I don’t hate Joe Biden... not at all. In the same breath, I’ll admit I really love Donald Trump. He’s a breath of fresh air after 8 years of Obama, but that’s just my perspective. That being said, I didn’t hate Obama, either. I don’t care for the policies.

I do understand why Trump is up in arms right now. Do I believe fraud is occurring in the ballot counting? .... yes, I do. This is my opinion, and that’s it. The manner in which this is occurring makes me smh. I can’t do anything about it though, and as long as the senate is safely red, the policies I disagree with cannot be pushed. That’s what matters most to me. My family and I will thrive under Biden, just the same as under Trump, Obama, etc.

Trump winning was/is a pride thing for me. I love the guy, and what he stands for... He’s not a racist, and IMO loves this country. So to answer your question, he could probably handle himself in a better fashion right now, and still go about accomplishing what he’s trying to do. But, with Trump... you take the good with the bad, it’s who he is.

If I could talk to him, I’d tell him thank you for all you’ve done, how much you care, and to please enjoy the rest of your years... you deserve that.

• Love
Reactions: Ashlove0526
Trump is who he is. This is one of the reasons this race is close, IMO. He hurts himself with his actions/reactions in some situations, but that part of his personality makes him endearing to many, including myself.

I’ll be honest... part of me just wants this to end, as long as the senate stays red. What I most care about is the framework in place for my two sons to grow up, and grow old in. Trump has done great things from my perspective, to help create this framework... the appointments to the Supreme Court being to most important.

This may shock you, but I don’t hate Joe Biden... not at all. In the same breath, I’ll admit I really love Donald Trump. He’s a breath of fresh air after 8 years of Obama, but that’s just my perspective. That being said, I didn’t hate Obama, either. I don’t care for the policies.

I do understand why Trump is up in arms right now. Do I believe fraud is occurring in the ballot counting? .... yes, I do. This is my opinion, and that’s it. The manner in which this is occurring makes me smh. I can’t do anything about it though, and as long as the senate is safely red, the policies I disagree with cannot be pushed. That’s what matters most to me. My family and I will thrive under Biden, just the same as under Trump, Obama, etc.

Trump winning was/is a pride thing for me. I love the guy, and what he stands for... He’s not a racist, and IMO loves this country. So to answer your question, he could probably handle himself in a better fashion right now, and still go about accomplishing what he’s trying to do. But, with Trump... you take the good with the bad, it’s who he is.

If I could talk to him, I’d tell him thank you for all you’ve done, how much you care, and to please enjoy the rest of your years... you deserve that.

Hold on, I'm going to need my saddest violin for this...

I’ll never not laugh at the “trump loves America and Americans!!” takes

Just chugging that Kool aid

I know right. He only loves some American's actually - as long as they vote for him. But he has proven in the last 9 months that he really doesn't love them either with his approach to COVID; especially with his superspreader rallies. He's been transparent since the pandemic started that he deemed his re-election to be more important than their lives.

Reactions: PawPride

Everyone should stay.

No need for anyone to leave for a year. It's a message board/open forum which means that all of us come here to state opinions, share views etc and thankfully those views aren't just one sided otherwise we would never be able to see a different point of view.

I personally did not vote for Biden and I was damn near close to voting for Roque De La Fuente just because he had a cool name. Trump's shot at a second term always had obstacles but what we are seeing is a race that's a great deal closer than everyone thought, which is surprising given the disdain for Trump coming from the public forum almost hourly. That should tell you that some of your close fiends who you thought were voting blue actually voted red.

What I hope is that by 2024, each side can produce two candidates that restore my faith in politics. Right now, that faith is at an all time low. Dems changing voting standards in certain states leading up to election night is wrong and Trump suing states over the results is embarassing.

Finish up the counts, name a winner and get on with it.

Hold on, I'm going to need my saddest violin for this...

Don’t be sad for me, I live a blessed life, better than I could’ve ever imagined. I worked for it, as well. If your greatest victory vs me (or anyone else) is this presidential election, life is very small in your universe. Trump vs Biden is a fun little game for me, that’s it. Same as getting over a Clemson loss. There’s a reason some folks on all sides of politics do well, and there’s a reason someone like you is mad throughout life. I’ll say a prayer for you, in hopes you discover what happiness is, and where it actually comes from.

I made it in life, and woke up smiling this morning. You enjoy your victory, I know it’s very important to you.

Don’t be sad for me, I live a blessed life, better than I could’ve ever imagined. I worked for it, as well. If your greatest victory vs me (or anyone else) is this presidential election, life is very small in your universe. Trump vs Biden is a fun little game for me, that’s it. Same as getting over a Clemson loss. There’s a reason some folks on all sides of politics do well, and there’s a reason someone like you is mad throughout life. I’ll say a prayer for you, in hopes you discover what happiness is, and where it actually comes from.

I made it in life, and woke up smiling this morning. You enjoy your victory, I know it’s very important to you.

Yes we're all aware that you're an exceptional American patriot.

Well those are definitely your opinions. Ones I can't agree with nor do I have to.

You always hear that someone's true character shines in a moment of adversity. Well this is a pretty big moment for him and what he has done is to call our election process a fraud. He has made America look weak to the rest of the world. We are supposed to be the leading example of democracy and he is dragging that down with his reckless comments. Why? Because he can't handle losing.

You may think there is fraud but deep down you know there isn't any evidence to that. Especially on a wide scale that affects the outcome. In fact most of the delay is due to your republican brethren.

There are tons of red and blue Americans working tirelessly together in a unique year to show that our election process is right. He should be applauding that. Applauding the America that he loves. But he can't. Because he can't handle the adversity.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Well those are definitely your opinions. Ones I can't agree with nor do I have to.

You always hear that someone's true character shines in a moment of adversity. Well this is a pretty big moment for him and what he has done is to call our election process a fraud. He has made America look weak to the rest of the world. We are supposed to be the leading example of democracy and he is dragging that down with his reckless comments. Why? Because he can't handle losing.

You may think there is fraud but deep down you know there isn't any evidence to that. Especially on a wide scale that affects the outcome. In fact most of the delay is due to your republican brethren.

There are tons of red and blue Americans working tirelessly together in a unique year to show that our election process is right. He should be applauding that. Applauding the America that he loves. But he can't. Because he can't handle the adversity.

Answer this...

If the roles were reversed, and Biden was in Trump’s shoes right now... would there be an outrage? Do you think the plywood protecting those windows would hold?

You’re a good person, I see that... so be honest.

• Love
Seems to me that if everything was fair and honest, there would be an effort to prove it and put minds at ease. I don’t understand the polling site not allowing the Trump campaign to observe up close. When they don’t, makes everyone think there is a cover up. When they intentionally and deceptively mislead on the polls prior to the election... how does that make everyone feel about trusting them to count the votes? I want every vote counted. Every legal and legitimate vote. The Democrats would do the same if the situation was reversed.

• Love
Answer this...

If the roles were reversed, and Biden was in Trump’s shoes right now... would there be an outrage? Do you think the plywood protecting those windows would hold?

You’re a good person, I see that... so be honest.
No I do not believe that Biden would publicly call our election a fraud or claim his has won already before the election is close to over. Then go on Twitter and openly spread misinformation that has no evidence.

You and I can be outraged for whatever reason. We can throw out crazy accusations. The president or Biden can not handle themselves the same way you or I could. They are and should be held to a higher standard.

Biden could still potentially lose and I would guarantee he won't meltdown like Trump has over the past 2 days. Again it might be hard for you to admit because of your love for Trump but you know its true if you step back.

I admire you being on here and dealing with the situation like an adult.

Conversely, no sign of @appalachiatiger since Tuesday, I see.

Seems to me that if everything was fair and honest, there would be an effort to prove it and put minds at ease. I don’t understand the polling site not allowing the Trump campaign to observe up close. When they don’t, makes everyone think there is a cover up. When they intentionally and deceptively mislead on the polls prior to the election... how does that make everyone feel about trusting them to count the votes? I want every vote counted. Every legal and legitimate vote. The Democrats would do the same if the situation was reversed.

Uh, you do understand that people doing the pre-election polling are not the same people performing the mail in vote counts...right?

There is no evidence of voter fraud, only Trump shitting all over the process and your Facebook memes. Those aren't proof of anything.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
No I do not believe that Biden would publicly call our election a fraud or claim his has won already before the election is close to over. Then go on Twitter and openly spread misinformation that has no evidence.

You and I can be outraged for whatever reason. We can throw out crazy accusations. The president or Biden can not handle themselves the same way you or I could. They are and should be held to a higher standard.

Biden could still potentially lose and I would guarantee he won't meltdown like Trump has over the past 2 days. Again it might be hard for you to admit because of your love for Trump but you know its true if you step back.

I do agree that the President should conduct himself in a certain fashion. You are correct. I’ll also say the press should show respect for the office of the President. I imagine much angst is accumulated having to deal with constant attacks, and disrespect. It works both ways.

• Love
I do agree that the President should conduct himself in a certain fashion. You are correct. I’ll also say the press should show respect for the office of the President. I imagine much angst is accumulated having to deal with constant attacks, and disrespect. It works both ways.
You should just end it at your first sentence because again that is the focus.

Uh, you do understand that people doing the pre-election polling are not the same people performing the mail in vote counts...right?

There is no evidence of voter fraud, only Trump shitting all over the process and your Facebook memes. Those aren't proof of anything.

There also wasn't any evidence of fraud when Hillary told Biden not to concede a close election........so whilst I get what Trump is doing is sort of deplorable, Biden would absolutely be under pressure to do the same thing and I am guessing Trump is being encouraged by his staff much like Hillary was in 2016.

There also wasn't any evidence of fraud when Hillary told Biden not to concede a close election........so whilst I get what Trump is doing is sort of deplorable, Biden would absolutely be under pressure to do the same thing and I am guessing Trump is being encouraged by his staff much like Hillary was in 2016.

Encouraging him not to concede a close election isn't quite the same as claiming widespread fraud despite a total lack of evidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT