ADVERTISEMENT

Official TI In-game Election Night Thread*******

Of course, but it would also give credence to baseless claims of voter fraud in which literally no one has any evidence to back it up. Because it's not happening.

Literally no one has evidence??? Keep believing that and prepare to be really disappointed.

• Love
Reactions: Ashlove0526
You can dismiss it, okay... but I’ll say this... I would have the utmost respect for Biden, if indeed a transparent process is allowed to take place. I can guarantee you millions of other red voting American citizens will tell you the same.

Not allowing this to be vetted will only cause more division and strife throughout Biden’s presidency (if he wins).
What more vetting do you need? Do you think these republican state run elections havent already put into place ways to have an accurate result? Also I understand things being vetted if there are big examples of things not adding up. I've yet to see anything that would describe that.

And if they thought things weren't being run properly, wouldn't they cause a huge stink about it? I've seen nothing from the state of Georgia like that. I've actually been really impressed with how the secretary of state has taken a very professional stance towards all of this.

There's asking for transparency and then there's trashing a core belief in our country. Trump has done the latter.

What more vetting do you need? Do you think these republican state run elections havent already put into place ways to have an accurate result? Also I understand things being vetted if there are big examples of things not adding up. I've yet to see anything that would describe that.

And if they thought things weren't being run properly, wouldn't they cause a huge stink about it? I've seen nothing from the state of Georgia like that. I've actually been really impressed with how the secretary of state has taken a very professional stance towards all of this.

There's asking for transparency and then there's trashing a core belief in our country. Trump has done the latter.

Poll watchers are being blocked in Philly. What do you think of this?

• Love
Poll watchers are being blocked in Philly. What do you think of this?
Hit me with links of this. Also I dont know what Pennsylvania's protocol is for their election.

Again the Republicans were the ones in charge of the election in Pennsylvania. Why don't they have whatever you are wanting?

Hit me with links of this. Also I dont know what Pennsylvania's protocol is for their election.

Again the Republicans were the ones in charge of the election in Pennsylvania. Why don't they have whatever you are wanting?

Tucker Carlson played video of poll watchers not being allowed into ballot counting facilities. This was video, not a random accusation. Diversify your news watching, as one might miss this on a left leaning news agency.

Tucker Carlson played video of poll watchers not being allowed into ballot counting facilities. This was video, not a random accusation. Diversify your news watching, as one might miss this on a left leaning news agency.
All reports im seeing is that poll watchers from both sides are inside. But that the dispute is over how close they can get to the officials counting the vote.

Reactions: yoshi121374
All reports im seeing is that poll watchers from both sides are inside. But that the dispute is over how close they can get to the officials counting the vote.

If all facilities are allowing officials from all sides to be close enough to see exactly what is going on, and all ballots can be verified, I’m good with whatever transpires. Proof of this is completely reasonable to request.

If there’s nothing to hide, there should be no issue allowing this.

If all facilities are allowing officials from all sides to be close enough to see exactly what is going on, and all ballots can be verified, I’m good with whatever transpires. Proof of this is completely reasonable to request.

If there’s nothing to hide, there should be no issue allowing this.
If you haven't seen this already then I guess be patient and you will.

Meanwhile you will have to accept the horrible behavior of the President.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
If you haven't seen this already then I guess be patient and you will.

Meanwhile you will have to accept the horrible behavior of the President.

Bottom line, if all ballots are allowed to be vetted and shown legit, I can live with whatever happens.

Trump is fighting a machine. I don’t know what that feels like.

• Love
From WSJ. Trump has no clue what he’s even fighting at this point:

President Trump complained during his Thursday press conference that vote-counting in the outstanding states is being overseen by Democrats, even though Republicans occupy key roles in several battlegrounds.

“The voting apparatus of those states are run in all cases by Democrats,” Mr. Trump said from the White House briefing room as he accused Democrats of trying to steal the presidential election, in which challenger Joe Biden is ahead and gaining ground.

“The election apparatus in Georgia is run by Democrats,” Mr. Trump said.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is a Republican, as is the Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske of Nevada, another of the few states where the winner of the presidential race isn't yet resolved.

“The officials overseeing the counting in Pennsylvania and other key states are all part of a corrupt Democratic machine,” Mr. Trump said.

Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar is a Democrat. One of the three members of the board that oversees elections in Philadelphia--Al Schmidt--is a Republican.

The Secretary of State in Arizona, Katie Hobbs, is a Democrat. The Associated Press and Fox News have called that state for Mr. Biden, but other news organizations have not and the Trump campaign has said it would still win there.

The Trump campaign didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT