ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando nightclub massacre...

maybe libs will stop defending the evil religion now that they have attacked one of their protected classes

You and I have a different definition of grandstanding

This seemed pretty textbook. I'm sickened by what happened in the same way I am when politicians push gun control the day of a mass shooting. There will be a day for this conversation, I just don't think today is that day.

This thread is pathetic. Several hundreds and perhaps thousands of people who knew the deceased and the injured have had their lives absolutely turned upside down by some lunatic and politics/religion is the order of business on TI? My thoughts are with the injured and the families and friends of all those affected by this horrific tragedy. Let the professionals investigate and the facts come out before reacting like a bunch of children.

Serious question for the board: Is anyone on here really surprised at what happened in Orlando? Would you be surprised if it continued to happen with regularity? This is a threat to each of us, our families and our way of life. This is what war looks like in the 21st century. We may not agree on the manner, but I am hopeful we dispense with the attacks on each other and learn more about the strategies of those who want annihilate us. I pray that we can come together as a nation soon. Unfortunately, I am not optimistic.

Wow largest mass shooting ever in US history and I'm flying into Orlando this Saturday for a conference.

Actually most libs will blame the guns and fine outstanding folks like yourself will correct them and say if everyone in bars had a gun the world would be safer. Besides, this guy could have just over powered them all with a knife anyways. amirite?

Oh, your religion is just as made up as the others. Don't forget to thank the magical sky wizard before you have dinner today

You think this guy wouldn't have gotten a gun even if they were outlawed? Evil people will do evil stuff no matter how many laws you pass.

Well what the fvck else do you call it???

At this point what little evidence we have is speculation.

But when the facts come out I'm prepared to call it whatever it is: bigotry or terrorism, or maybe just a criminal psychotic lunatic. Problem is (and this board will/has proven it) that regardless of the facts "sides" will be taken and the shouting will continue.

Reactions: dcollie
This seemed pretty textbook. I'm sickened by what happened in the same way I am when politicians push gun control the day of a mass shooting. There will be a day for this conversation, I just don't think today is that day.
Like it or not, unfortunately, that's just the way it is.....

Serious question for the board: Is anyone on here really surprised at what happened in Orlando? Would you be surprised if it continued to happen with regularity? This is a threat to each of us, our families and our way of life. This is what war looks like in the 21st century. We may not agree on the manner, but I am hopeful we dispense with the attacks on each other and learn more about the strategies of those who want annihilate us. I pray that we can come together as a nation soon. Unfortunately, I am not optimistic.
It will continue and get worse. Our society is doomed. We lack leaders. We are more terrified of offending people than of truly evil people like this guy. Idiocracy is upon us. And it will be a descent into oblivion.

We can stop debating in the WEZ. Our president will be speaking at 1:30 to tell us what happened. Don't forget to tune in!

That's surprising as the FBI said that he had some previous connection to terrorism or more so terroristic type threats. I would have thought that would be enough to get him on the list.

Update

Looks like he was investigated at one time (according to updated reports)

We can stop debating in the WEZ. Our president will be speaking at 1:30 to tell us what happened. Don't forget to tune in!
Yep, Mr. Rock Star will tell us it's the gun laws, he's tired of having to get up and speak about this, and, his Sunday is now screwed because he missed his tee time with some A-Hole from Hollywood.

Will be a mixture of "I'm mad, but, meh, not really going to do s/it about it.....I've got one foot out the door. When do I get to host SNL!?"

Its 12:32, and just as predicted - a Florida State Senator spending 5 min of a press conference talking about gun control.

As if stricter gun control laws would prevent terrorism.

Didn't take long for the politicians to weigh in. Not a shock it came from the left first.

Reactions: FightingDevilTiger
Its 12:32, and just as predicted - a Florida State Senator spending 5 min of a press conference talking about gun control.

Didn't take long for the politicians to weigh in. Not a shock it came from the left first.

Exactly! My question to her would have been what gun control law would have stopped this? He didn't get his gun at a gun show. He carried guns into an area where concealed weapons aren't permitted. That possibly helped maximize the damage and I'm sure he knew this.

Reactions: JamesD7 and jhallen

Well, building a big wall wouldn't have prevented it either. The scum was an American citizen.

Loos like our POS Pres will issue some statement here shortly.

Does he act like he did in Calif shootings and just bury his head in the sand and not utter the word "terrorism", after every law enforcement avency (save the FBI) is using that term.

No matter which dud is elected in Nov, either will be better than the clown we have now.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger

not a shock that you are looking to be outraged by a state senator's statements in the wake of this.

also, this isnt a shock either. Lt Gov of Texas at 7:AM this morning: you reap what you sow

Dan-Patrick-tweet.jpg

Exactly! My question to her would have been what gun control law would have stopped this? He didn't get his gun at a gun show. He carried guns into an area where concealed weapons aren't permitted. That possibly helped maximize the damage and I'm sure he knew this.

no. no and no.

the guns were purchased legally, just like those in san bernandino. and there were armed guards at the nightclub with concealed weapons.

but dont worry about facts, just keep making shit up to fit your agenda in the wake of the worst mass shooting in US history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT