ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Trump drops the 'Mother of All Bombs" on Afghanistan...(Edited)

I despise Trump and will enjoy watching him get impeached (that is happening by the way). That said, I have no problem with this decision based on what we are hearing. If bombing ISIS out of caves saves the lives of our military men and women, so be it. The timing is a little suspect, considering the story broke today that the FBI has proof of collusion btwn Trump and Russia.

Also...
1) there is no way in hell that amynhop is a brain surgeon
2) it is hilarious how Trumpsters act like Obama never had the balls to bomb anyone (especially those on this board who were pissed that Obama won the nobel peace prize b/c he used drones to kill terrorists)

Good post. No issue with him bombing those bastards but there is a lot of selective memory these days.

I despise Trump and will enjoy watching him get impeached (that is happening by the way). That said, I have no problem with this decision based on what we are hearing. If bombing ISIS out of caves saves the lives of our military men and women, so be it. The timing is a little suspect, considering the story broke today that the FBI has proof of collusion btwn Trump and Russia.

Also...
1) there is no way in hell that amynhop is a brain surgeon
2) it is hilarious how Trumpsters act like Obama never had the balls to bomb anyone (especially those on this board who were pissed that Obama won the nobel peace prize b/c he used drones to kill terrorists)
j3FeNDk.png

A little brain surgeon humor. :p

Look another deflection. Fact is, I'm done for the day. Amy, if you're a brain surgeon, I'm sure you know what it's like to work and gather experience before actually becoming a brain surgeon. Would you trust a brain surgeon who hadn't gone to any medical school, and actually only went to undergrad for business? I would assume the answer is no. You're doing the exact same thing except with the highest position of public office in the USA.

If you hated Obama, that's fine. But don't try to act like Trump is some great president. He's not, and he's got a tall mountain to climb.

Obama did have a lot of experience organizing communities

What do you soak the cranberries in vodka? JFC in a house of a bunch of rugby players, I'm sure it's well known who's the bitch in the household.
lol I'm the tallest guy in the house. One is 6-5 260, other is 6-2 200ish, and the 3rd is 5-11 maybe 190. I'm 6-6 205. So I'm not the alpha but I'm definitely not the beta

This bomb has nothing to do with deep tunnel or bunker complexes. Requires the air fuel mixture for the explosion. Bunker busters would be used for command, control, etc deep penetration - first of its type would be British tall boy Bombs used on the Tirpitz during WW2. MOAB and the predecessor Daisy cutter are for large scale infantry exposed targets. Still one hell of a bomb.

MOAB is not a penetrator weapon and is primarily intended for soft to medium surface targets covering extended areas and targets in a contained environment such as a deep canyon or within a cave system.[

I heard it main purpose to cause this to happen.

It5pprg.gif

Judging by this thread it looks like a sucess.

lol I'm the tallest guy in the house. One is 6-5 260, other is 6-2 200ish, and the 3rd is 5-11 maybe 190. I'm 6-6 205. So I'm not the alpha but I'm definitely not the beta
I'm not sure you understand what those words mean... Being tall doesn't necessarily make you an alpha. But judging by your post history there's no doubt you're the tulip in the group.

This bomb has nothing to do with deep tunnel or bunker complexes. Requires the air fuel mixture for the explosion. Bunker busters would be used for command, control, etc deep penetration - first of its type would be British tall boy Bombs used on the Tirpitz during WW2. MOAB and the predecessor Daisy cutter are for large scale infantry exposed targets. Still one hell of a bomb.

MOAB is not a penetrator weapon and is primarily intended for soft to medium surface targets covering extended areas and targets in a contained environment such as a deep canyon or within a cave system.[

Cave system =tunnel complex.

And it's what the news articles have stated, as quoted from military reps.

Agree they're not "bunker busters," but would be effective on tunnel systems depending on how deep.

The concussion alone would collapse tunnels near the surface.

Reactions: nmerritt11
There was never a healthcare system to destroy. Until the US gets with the rest of the developed world and implements a single-payer/government-based system, we will continue to be the laughing stock of the world when it comes to healthcare
you are such an uninformed young man. For your sake, try not to show everyone what an idiot you are. Sometimes it's best to just be quiet.

You have absolutely no idea what you are referring too.

I'm not sure you understand what those words mean... Being tall doesn't necessarily make you an alpha. But judging by your post history there's no doubt you're the tulip in the group.
Prayers sent.

Also, congrats on being the first person to call me a tulip
You just feel threatened by a woman who's got a bigger set of them than you do
Well that would make her a tranny, which would certainly thicken the plot

Reactions: griffgolf
It's not hard to be more intelligent than the average trump voter. First step is breathing through your nose
Are you that stupid, I mean come on. Do you not realize there is no negotiating with these people. Their religion dictates them to hate us. We can kiss their ass like you and your liberal friends want to do and they would cut your throat without thinking twice.

Let's set your ass down over there amongst them and see how long they let you live.

I personally would give Israel and a few more countries over there 3 days to dig holes in the ground, then I would blow the rest of that crowd off the face of the earth.

And I don't give a tinkers damn whether you like my thinking or not

There was never a healthcare system to destroy. Until the US gets with the rest of the developed world and implements a single-payer/government-based system, we will continue to be the laughing stock of the world when it comes to healthcare

The VA is a single payer system...tell us all how great that is.

Also, Canada is a single payer, and health care is rationed, which is why Canadians come to the US for procedures.

Also, Canada is a single payer, and health care is rationed, which is why Canadians come to the US for procedures.

Rich Canadians come to the us because they are rich. Regular Canadians get fantastic health care from their government.

Reactions: johnhugh

1. The VA is underfunded
2. Lol at using Canada nightmare stories for fear mongering. Since your argument was weak I will return a weak argument. I've spoken to many Canadians who have never had problems

Reactions: iceheart08
j3FeNDk.png

A little brain surgeon humor. :p
I'm with you amy. nytigerfan probably just loves Big O and Hillary to death. He's one that would sell Afghanistan that bomb for a pennance under some stupid arms agreement and call it diplomacy after which they would drop it on us or our allies. O and H would then talk about how much patience and tolerance the USA has in dealing with other emerging nations when they have made a mistake. Bunch of damned candy asses.

That's amazing. I could have sworn that I was working as a member of the healthcare system for the last 10 years. And those people laughing at us sure do come over here for a lot of their critical medical care.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT