ADVERTISEMENT

Paging 24 Tiger....

The unsealed documents are pretty damning for Trump. Sure seems like there is strong evidence that he’s committed crimes that would endanger our country. I’d say the scariest question is why would he do that? A charitable view would be that he’s a buffoon and thinks he can do whatever he wants as the former president. That doesn’t make his supposed actions any less damaging or legal.

J6 and its repercussions can’t be minimized. It was a direct attack on our seat of government and on our democracy. The fact that we have elected officials that support and defend those events is even more incredible.

We can all disagree on policy, but I’m drawing the line at lawlessness. I hate that we have a binary choice but this election to me isn’t about policy issues or the economy or whatever. It’s about supporting democratic principles, if only until the next presidential election.

Every time I read another quote from Trump it seems like he gets less and less democratic. He’s said he will rule as a dictator and is repeating Nazis tropes. At a certain point you can’t simply shrug it off and you have to take people at their word.

I really wish we’d have less extremism from both parities and more compromise. I’m a moderate that has voted for both parties and campaigned for Republicans. The current GOP literally has no platform other than Trump and clickbait wedge issues. We need a center-right party that doesn’t premise themselves on attacking election results and isn’t led by an internet troll.
I'm very interested where you got this information from - He’s said he will rule as a dictator and is repeating Nazis tropes

I'm very interested where you got this information from - He’s said he will rule as a dictator and is repeating Nazis tropes
Just google. You won’t have to search far. Widely reported. Seriously, read a transcript from one of his rallies or better yet listen to one of his speeches. I’m not sure he is a sane person.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
I truly believe if we walked down to the local McDonald’s and grabbed the first two uniformed employees we encounter …we’d have a better choice than either of the choices we are set to have in November
You May Be Right Chuck GIF by Billions

Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Paramount+

His words. How is that a hoax?
You have to realize that most of these people are absolute brain dead mongoloids who at the first moment of uncertainty call you a liar or a communist.

They dont read what Trump says, like when he plots revenge and being a dictator for a day.

Or pay attention to his campaign putting out Nazi messaging and saying 'oops' didnt realize we had Nazi messaging in our promotions.

They also like to pretend that J6 didnt happen and that the Republican representatives didnt guide tours for J6 insurrectionists leading up to J6.

This is your definition of journalist? One generally admired within the group is Julie Kelly, a former Illinois Republican political consultant, cooking class teacher and pandemic lockdown critic who writes for the conservative website American Greatness. From a NYT article in June of last year.
She reports the news and puts in the work to do it. Do you think 95% of MSM gives an even centrist opinion on happening in the world? Just refute what she writes instead of attacking her personally if you feel its not legit.

You have to realize that most of these people are absolute brain dead mongoloids who at the first moment of uncertainty call you a liar or a communist.

They dont read what Trump says, like when he plots revenge and being a dictator for a day.

Or pay attention to his campaign putting out Nazi messaging and saying 'oops' didnt realize we had Nazi messaging in our promotions.

They also like to pretend that J6 didnt happen and that the Republican representatives didnt guide tours for J6 insurrectionists leading up to J6.
*plots revenge.

Yep. Get ready.

I can't tell if this is an aggressive, overkill part on the DOJ to go after Trump...

OR

Standard operating procedure that someone on Twitter is cherry-picking segments trying to sensationalize for effect.
Ummmm....door # 1 maybe?

Just google. You won’t have to search far. Widely reported. Seriously, read a transcript from one of his rallies or better yet listen to one of his speeches. I’m not sure he is a sane person.

What you are hearing and what I hear Trump say are polar opposites.

I hear and see much worse words and actions from Biden than Trump

I like the plan that the FBI would break into Mar Lago and kill everyone in the compound including Federal protective forces

Would be a great subject to talk about for a few years on how Trump was armed to the teeth and had speed boasts and a helicopter on standby to flee to a remote island fortress where the Son of Hitler was directing the Republican Party to end all Democracy and start the second 1000-year reign of Neo Nazi ideology

Great plot for a fake movie by MSM

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What you are hearing and what I hear Trump say are polar opposites.

I hear and see much worse words and actions from Biden than Trump
I think that is a common refrain and it’s partly our fault and partly the media’s fault. So much of our information is edited or outright editorial so it’s hard for most people to get straight unbiased reporting without a concerted effort. I’m not talking about reporting both sides of a position; I’m talking straight facts.

Trump says so many outlandish things and plain lies that it creates two issues: first, it’s hard for media to keep up; second, we become desensitized because it’s repeated so often.

I don’t agree with Biden on everything but in my opinion the vulgar things that Trump says about women, his swipes at people’s personal appearances and disabilities, his mean and petty comments, his calls for political violence, and his near constant lying are too much for me to overlook.

Bottom line, I don’t trust him and I don’t respect him as a person much less as an elected leader.

I think that is a common refrain and it’s partly our fault and partly the media’s fault. So much of our information is edited or outright editorial so it’s hard for most people to get straight unbiased reporting without a concerted effort. I’m not talking about reporting both sides of a position; I’m talking straight facts.

Trump says so many outlandish things and plain lies that it creates two issues: first, it’s hard for media to keep up; second, we become desensitized because it’s repeated so often.

I don’t agree with Biden on everything but in my opinion the vulgar things that Trump says about women, his swipes at people’s personal appearances and disabilities, his mean and petty comments, his calls for political violence, and his near constant lying are too much for me to overlook.

Bottom line, I don’t trust him and I don’t respect him as a person much less as an elected leader.
But you are ok with Bidens lies? Make it make sense.

But you are ok with Bidens lies? Make it make sense.
Look, I don’t think anyone is going to change someone’s opinion on an internet message board. I’m not here to persuade anyone, or if I’m being honest to be persuaded; I’m simply expressing my opinion and interested in hearing other peoples’ opinions who share a common interest (Clemson football).

I’m not interested in discussing whataboutisms. I generally don’t find them to be an effective argument, at least not for me. And nothing that Biden, or anyone else for that matter, does or says changes any of Trump’s words or actions. It’s not going to swing my opinion of him, in other words.

What does interest me is how and from what sources we receive news and information, and how that drives different perceptions of the same events. I think that’s a compelling line of thought in our current times.

Look, I don’t think anyone is going to change someone’s opinion on an internet message board. I’m not here to persuade anyone, or if I’m being honest to be persuaded; I’m simply expressing my opinion and interested in hearing other peoples’ opinions who share a common interest (Clemson football).

I’m not interested in discussing whataboutisms. I generally don’t find them to be an effective argument, at least not for me. And nothing that Biden, or anyone else for that matter, does or says changes any of Trump’s words or actions. It’s not going to swing my opinion of him, in other words.

What does interest me is how and from what sources we receive news and information, and how that drives different perceptions of the same events. I think that’s a compelling line of thought in our current times.

We receive news from different sources but facts are facts. Joe Biden lies as often as, if not more than, Donald Trump.

Biden's lies may be unintentional but he lies almost everyday.

So i just wonder why some people are ok with one set of lies and not another. I'm not trying to change your mind, my mind can't be changed. It's just interesting to me that you hold one set of lies to a different standard than another. Find another reason to support Joe Biden, him being some bastion of truth is not one of them.

We receive news from different sources but facts are facts. Joe Biden lies as often as, if not more than, Donald Trump.

So i just wonder why some people are ok with one set of lies and not another. I'm not trying to change your mind, my mind can't be changed. It's just interesting to me that you hold one set of lies to a different standard than another. Find another reason to support Joe Biden, him being some bastion of truth is not one of them.
You are not a serious person if you don't see the difference between a president who pathologically lies about an election being stolen when it wasn't and one who mistakenly said inflation was 9% in 2021 or his son died in Iraq. Lying sucks no matter who does it but only one of these two tells dangerous, despicable lies that enrage 40% of the population.

You are not a serious person if you don't see the difference between a president who pathologically lies about an election being stolen when it wasn't and one who mistakenly said inflation was 9% in 2021 or his son died in Iraq. Lying sucks no matter who does it but only one of these two tells dangerous, despicable lies that enrage 40% of the population.
9% is mistaken? I've heard him say that a minimum of 4 times. What a mistake prone idiot.

Reactions: fatpiggy

There are serious concerns about the validity of our elections.

Turn off CNN and The View my friend

9% is mistaken? I've heard him say that a minimum of 4 times. What a mistake prone idiot.
Exactly. It was just the right type of lie. One he wants to hear. So he puts it in another category. Very interesting.

Exactly. It was just the right type of lie. One he wants to hear. So he puts it in another category. Very interesting.
Yes, this lie makes me want to beat up cops at a federal building, smear feces on the wall and hang the vice president! It's just as dangerous as Trump's!

Yes, this lie makes me want to beat up cops at a federal building, smear feces on the wall and hang the vice president! It's just as dangerous as Trump's!
Whatever you want to believe or get paid to post. All of the above is garbage. Has the pipe bomber been caught yet? How about the scaffolding guy?

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73

We may very well get our news from the same sources and draw different conclusions. I don’t know where you get your news and you don’t know where I get mine.

I haven’t said or implied that I support Joe Biden, and I haven’t said that one type of lie is worse or better than another.

I’m not making a case for Biden; I’m just saying there is no way I can support Trump.

Me being anti-Trump doesn’t automatically equate to support for Biden. Maybe I’ll vote for Kennedy or a write in.

Turn off CNN and The View my friend
I have never watched either. I don’t watch cable news and I don’t read much opinion pieces. I try to find facts and formulate my own opinions. Thankfully 4.5 years at Clemson taught me to think critically.

Joe Biden is a professional criminal and a sexual deviant. You are out of your fricking mind to try and equate him equal or above Trump who loves America as we knew it and never even took a paycheck while he was being being hit non stop by the deep state with both barrels. Anyone that tries to equate these two is not smart and has their head up their @$$ imo.

Joe Biden is a professional criminal and a sexual deviant. You are out of your fricking mind to try and equate him equal or above Trump who loves America as we knew it and never even took a paycheck while he was being being hit non stop by the deep state with both barrels. Anyone that tries to equate these two is not smart and has their head up their @$$ imo.
If you overwhelm the board tonight AGAIN with 150 more propaganda twats from the batshit twatter ghouls you follow like an obnoxious tool who thinks he owns the board, maybe they'll believe you! 7 million 560 thousand just aren't enough for it to break through.

If you overwhelm the board tonight AGAIN with 150 more propaganda twats from the batshit twatter ghouls you follow like an obnoxious tool who thinks he owns the board, maybe they'll believe you! 7 million 560 thousand just aren't enough for it to break through.
Ok flipowski

Just for the haters. This is a real reporter.

Spent most of the day at Ft. Pierce federal courthouse to cover two hearings in classified docs case.

Special Counsel team's frustration with Judge Aileen Cannon is really evident.

And it's glorious.

David Harbach, one of Smith's lead prosecutors and usually a cool customer in court, had a series of mini temper tantrums this morning. At times pounding his fist on the podium and clapping his hands in anger to emphasize a point, Harbach was totally unprofessional, demeaning, and petulant.

Cannon asked Harbach to "calm down" during one diatribe about accusations DOJ threatened one of the defense attorneys to get his client to flip on Donald Trump.

He kept trying to argue with her--Cannon also remains measured most of the time and is no fan of antics--and when she asked him a question about an issue, he shot back "that's not the right question."

A few reporters in the media room even gasped.

Harbach is flailing bc his case is imploding.

DOJ never thought their dirty, sloppy, corrupt tricks would see the light of day. Biden regime never thought information such as the FBI's operations order related to MAL raid that included lethal force guidance would ever be made public.

But Cannon is systematically dismantling this case by holding hearings (like today) and ordering the unsealing of key motions and evidence. She is a one-woman wrecking crew and Smith's team knows there is very little they can do about it.

And she is nowhere near finished. Just this week, in addition to the unsealed motions posted yesterday that revealed details about the MAL raid, Cannon ordered the unsealing of several motions filed earlier in the case.

I'm working on a Substack post for the weekend on the nature of the motions today and the proceedings--but suffice to say Jack Smith's team already appears deflated and defeated.

So you’re no different. The exact same, frankly. An intellectually dishonest, partisan dipshit. You just happen to like the other team.

So you’re no different. The exact same, frankly. An intellectually dishonest, partisan dipshit. You just happen to like the other team.
Not true at all and in fact I clearly stated that lying is wrong no matter who does it and that includes Joe Biden, who for the record, I don't want to be President either, but I will vote for him because there is a clear difference between the two and that includes the gravity of the lies told, which was all I was addressing. With your bionic intelligence, you should be able to understand that but it seems your asshole regulator is broken - might be time for a tune-up.

• Haha
Reactions: BionicTiger
Not true at all and in fact I clearly stated that lying is wrong no matter who does it and that includes Joe Biden, who for the record, I don't want to be President either, but I will vote for him because there is a clear difference between the two and that includes the gravity of the lies told, which was all I was addressing. With your bionic intelligence, you should be able to understand that but it seems your asshole regulator is broken - might be time for a tune-up.
No one will ever accuse you of being self aware…

With six million dollars worth of parts, you'd think you could do better than that. Might want to consider a real brain transplant.
I’m assuming that’s a reference to the show that stopped running years before I was even born. Sick burn, though. Sadly, most of my generation and younger will have no idea what the fvck you’re talking about.

I’m assuming that’s a reference to the show that stopped running years before I was even born. Sick burn, though. Sadly, most of my generation and younger will have no idea what the fvck you’re talking about.
Yet you just admitted to getting the reference so my burn landed where intended. I'm here all night folks.....

What is extremely dangerous is the Biden DOJ approving and executing an unprecedented, unnecessary, armed clandestine FBI raid at MAL where the ops plan including guidance on how to use lethal force. Not limit it--when force was appropriate.

And this plan potentially broke the law related to preplanned threats against a former president/USSS protectee

=====

As a British guy in UK , one could argue that Biden, Garland and Co wanted something to go wrong so they could capitalise on it. The most telling thing appears to be telling FBI agents to wear street clothes not FBI uniforms that clearly identify themselves to others like the Secret Service detail. That could easily have triggered a blue on blue action. Was that the desired outcome of Biden and Garland?

Reactions: AugTig
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT