ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Will You Get Or Have You Been Vaccinated for Covid 19?

Will You Be or Have You Been Vaccinated for Covid 19

• Yes When Eligible / Available

Votes: 141 16.9%
  • No

Votes: 142 17.0%
  • Already Vaccinated

Votes: 451 54.1%
  • Undecided / Waiting

Votes: 105 12.6%

• Total voters
Has the vaccine been tested on anyone with studies ranging beyond about the 6 month mark? "incorrect usage" or not I'd say that is quite experimental
Yes, at this point it's been 9 months since the start of phase 3 trials on some of the vaccines, and a year since phase 1 trials started. I don't think there's any kind of technical designation of "experimental" for where we are now*, and people getting vaccinated are certainly not being experimented on in terms of there not being much known about the vaccines being used.

*I have seen products with an EUA referred to as "investigational," which is sometimes used interchangeably with "experimental." So maybe there is some validity to using the term "experimental" to refer to vaccines that only have an EUA. However, I think people are using "experimental" to try to scare people into thinking they're being experimented on with a completely untested vaccine. https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...potential-preventions-and-treatments-covid-19

Last edited:
While I support schools and certain employers requiring vaccinations, I’m not sure how requiring a vaccine that’s only got an EUA is going to work. Supposedly, you cannot require people to take a vaccine approved under an EUA. But Rutgers only required it for attendance by students, not for its employees, so maybe there’s a distinction.
Logical reasoning since so many kids are being hospitalized or dying from this horrible sickness.

Reactions: scartiger
Logical reasoning since so many kids are being hospitalized or dying from this horrible sickness.
The vaccines aren't just for protecting the vaccinated person, which has been repeated over and over. I don't think schools should be closed until all the kids are vaccinated, but requiring them to be vaccinated to attend doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Reactions: fcctiger12
The vaccines aren't just for protecting the vaccinated person, which has been repeated over and over. I don't think schools should be closed until all the kids are vaccinated, but requiring them to be vaccinated to attend doesn't seem like a bad idea.
I don’t think requiring a EAU vaccine for the population that is least affected by the virus makes much sense. I understand there are 2nd, 3rd, and 4th order effects to them not getting the vaccine but kids NEED to be in school. There are so many more dangerous threats to that population than COVID. The folks that are in danger from schools reopening are teachers and staff. Require them to be vaccinated, if that’s possible, and send the kids to school.

That would be incorrect usage, then. These vaccines have already gone through three phases of trials.

If you're confused about risk, just compare the risk to the entire population of dying from COVID (550,000/328,000,000, or a .167% rate) versus the risk of even having severe side-effects from vaccines (as much as 11/1,000,000, or a .0011% rate). The rate of death in the entire population (that's looking at everybody, not just people who actually get COVID) is over 150 times higher than the rate of severe anaphylaxis (so far, the only known severe side-effects of the vaccines) for people actually getting the vaccines (really, that's an apples to oranges comparison, since we're looking at the death rate from COVID for the whole population, while we're only looking at the rate of severe anaphylaxis for people who've already been vaccinated).
Another brutal representation of statistics. What is the death rate of people not in a nursing home, people with no pre-existing conditions, or those under 50? It’s around 22,000 in the U.S. or .0067% of total population.

50-64 year olds are around 80,000 so the remaining 450,000 are 65 or older and this doesn’t even factor in pre-existing conditions.

Statistics can be spun all types of ways. And for somebody like me who’s already had Covid (with minimal symptoms), my chances of getting it again (at least in the short term) are extremely low and the risk of getting it and dying is virtually nil.

Doctors are saying 180 days is adequate to wait for the shot for people who have already had Covid. Several people I know got the shot (Moderna) in the 90-120 window after having Covid and each became very ill for 2-3 days.

People who fail to recognize the right of individuals to make their own decisions, based on their own unique circumstances, are pathetic. Being called a blithering idiot (not by you) for not getting the shot is laughable.

Covid Deaths by Age

Last edited:
Another brutal representation of statistics. What is the death rate of people not in a nursing home, people with no pre-existing conditions, or those under 50? It’s around 22,000 in the U.S. or .0067% of total population.

50-64 year olds are around 80,000 so the remaining 450,000 are 65 or older and this doesn’t even factor in pre-existing conditions.

Statistics can be spun all types of ways. And for somebody like me who’s already had Covid (with minimal symptoms), my chances of getting it again (at least in the short term) are extremely low and the risk of getting it and dying is virtually nil.

Doctors are saying 180 days is adequate to wait for the shot for people who have already had Covid. Several people I know got the shot (Moderna) in the 90-120 window after having Covid and each became very ill for 2-3 days.

People who fail to recognize the right of individuals to make their own decisions, based on their own unique circumstances, are pathetic. Being called a blithering idiot (not by you) for not getting the shot is laughable.

Covid Deaths by Age
Even if using the most cherry-picked data, vaccines are much safer than not getting vaccinated. I actually intentionally disadvantaged my own argument by comparing the COVID death rate in the whole population to the rate of severe adverse side-effects among people who actually have been vaccinated, but vaccines were still much safer. And that's not making the argument that everyone is in imminent danger from the virus, it's more of an illustration of just how safe the vaccinations are. In an environment where the government is taking much harsher public health measures, it does matter that a large proportion of the population get vaccinated, even if you don't think you're much at risk of the virus. So people probably aren't just going to "respect your decision" not to get vaccinated.

We don't require that people get vaccines, either way. But we do frequently require that people get vaccinated in order to participate in certain activities. We also can recognize whether arguments against being vaccinated are good ones, or at least better than the argument for being vaccinated. People who don't want to get vaccinated might not be idiots, but many come off as selfish, innumerate, or conspiracy-minded anti-vaxxers. You've obviously got a better argument (for now) because you've got some immunity, but if you're eligible to get the vaccine, I don't see why somebody wouldn't.

Even if using the most cherry-picked data, vaccines are much safer than not getting vaccinated. I actually intentionally disadvantaged my own argument by comparing the COVID death rate in the whole population to the rate of severe adverse side-effects among people who actually have been vaccinated, but vaccines were still much safer. And that's not making the argument that everyone is in imminent danger from the virus, it's more of an illustration of just how safe the vaccinations are. In an environment where the government is taking much harsher public health measures, it does matter that a large proportion of the population get vaccinated, even if you don't think you're much at risk of the virus. So people probably aren't just going to "respect your decision" not to get vaccinated.

We don't require that people get vaccines, either way. But we do frequently require that people get vaccinated in order to participate in certain activities. We also can recognize whether arguments against being vaccinated are good ones, or at least better than the argument for being vaccinated. People who don't want to get vaccinated might not be idiots, but many come off as selfish, innumerate, or conspiracy-minded anti-vaxxers. You've obviously got a better argument (for now) because you've got some immunity, but if you're eligible to get the vaccine, I don't see why somebody wouldn't.
You may not see why somebody wouldn't but you should respect their decision just as I respect the decision of others who choose to get one. But that's where it should start and stop. No judgment, shaming, politicalization, or really any other reaction is even called for. It's a personal choice. That's it.

As much as some people want to make Covid out to be the Bubonic Plague (which has a 30-90% mortality rate if not treated), it's just not. At the point when the Covid shot becomes a REAL moral issue or a critical socially responsible one (or even more of a necessity), then I'll be the first to get the shot. I think the more people that get it the better just because it will make everyone feel safer and perhaps end some of the insanity over school closings and shutdowns, etc. But as for my reasoning, I've never had the flu and I don't get the flu shot and I had Covid with very little symptoms. And almost everyone I know who got the shot had symptoms that were worse than my actual experience with Covid so why in the world would I get the shot when I have immunity? If over time it morphs into something worse or it's proven that immunity doesn't last then perhaps I will consider the shot.

You may not see why somebody wouldn't but you should respect their decision just as I respect the decision of others who choose to get one. But that's where it should start and stop. No judgment, shaming, politicalization, or really any other reaction is even called for. It's a personal choice. That's it.

As much as some people want to make Covid out to be the Bubonic Plague (which has a 30-90% mortality rate if not treated), it's just not. At the point when the Covid shot becomes a REAL moral issue or a critical socially responsible one (or even more of a necessity), then I'll be the first to get the shot. I think the more people that get it the better just because it will make everyone feel safer and perhaps end some of the insanity over school closings and shutdowns, etc. But as for my reasoning, I've never had the flu and I don't get the flu shot and I had Covid with very little symptoms. And almost everyone I know who got the shot had symptoms that were worse than my actual experience with Covid so why in the world would I get the shot when I have immunity? If over time it morphs into something worse or it's proven that immunity doesn't last then perhaps I will consider the shot.
So basically, everyone else do it and then I won't have to do it.

Accept that you are being selfish instead of pretending otherwise.

So basically, everyone else do it and then I won't have to do it.

Accept that you are being selfish instead of pretending otherwise.
Some people see only what they want to see. If that's what you concluded from my post then you're a complete moron. How am I selfish? According to the doctors, I have a near zero chance of getting it again, at least for now so there's no way I can give it to someone else (I'm still well within the 180 day window). You are the perfect example of why some people don't want to get the shot because of your stupidity, attitude and sheep mentality. Loser.

Some people see only what they want to see. If that's what you concluded from my post then you're a complete moron. How am I selfish? According to the doctors, I have a near zero chance of getting it again, at least for now so there's no way I can give it to someone else (I'm still well within the 180 day window). You are the perfect example of why some people don't want to get the shot because of your stupidity, attitude and sheep mentality. Loser.
If my attitude is the reason why people don't want to get the shot, then they are weaker than I thought.

If my attitude is the reason why people don't want to get the shot, then they are weaker than I thought.
When you get a few million idiots like you is when it becomes a problem. That and the few in Washington who might even be dumber than you are and that’s saying a lot. Again, how am I being selfish? Try and put together a sentence or defend your response instead of deflecting and trying to call somebody out without having any logic behind it.

When you get a few million idiots like you is when it becomes a problem. That and the few in Washington who might even be dumber than you are and that’s saying a lot. Again, how am I being selfish? Try and put together a sentence or defend your response instead of deflecting and trying to call somebody out without having any logic behind it.
We are all dumb because we want to end a virus that has caused great loss of life and financial pain as well?

You are selfish because you don't think you have to play a part in helping end a horrific period in our world's history. You rather other people get vaccinated so you don't have to.

My question is, what are you legitimately afraid of?

Reactions: ChicagoTiger85
We are all dumb because we want to end a virus that has caused great loss of life and financial pain as well?

You are selfish because you don't think you have to play a part in helping end a horrific period in our world's history. You rather other people get vaccinated so you don't have to.

My question is, what are you legitimately afraid of?
No, you’re dumb because you can’t read my posts with any kind of normal interpretation. Where did I say it is dumb to get the shot or trying to end the virus? I said I respect everyone’s decision to either get it or not get it and you accuse me of being selfish and hiding behind a smokescreen and not doing my part blah blah blah. Did you read the part that I had COVID 4 months ago and according to all the experts I can’t contract it again (the “experts” say 180 days). They also suggest that getting the shot within 90 days may be too soon because many have had more reaction to it (I know someone who was hospitalized).

Have you given blood during this pandemic to do your part? I have 3 times but I’m selfish, right? I’m not afraid of the shot but I made a personal choice to not get the shot because statistically I’m a near zero percentage contractor right now. But I am afraid of people like you who don’t respect others or bother to understand others perspective and then criticize because they don’t blindly follow the crowd. Your type I’m afraid off for sure.

A good friend of my wife, had her daughter bring it home from the nursing home where she worked. It ended up killing her grandparents. Talk about being beyond relief for this poor young lady and yes my wife and I have gotten the two shots.

No, you’re dumb because you can’t read my posts with any kind of normal interpretation. Where did I say it is dumb to get the shot or trying to end the virus? I said I respect everyone’s decision to either get it or not get it and you accuse me of being selfish and hiding behind a smokescreen and not doing my part blah blah blah. Did you read the part that I had COVID 4 months ago and according to all the experts I can’t contract it again (the “experts” say 180 days). They also suggest that getting the shot within 90 days may be too soon because many have had more reaction to it (I know someone who was hospitalized).

Have you given blood during this pandemic to do your part? I have 3 times but I’m selfish, right? I’m not afraid of the shot but I made a personal choice to not get the shot because statistically I’m a near zero percentage contractor right now. But I am afraid of people like you who don’t respect others or bother to understand others perspective and then criticize because they don’t blindly follow the crowd. Your type I’m afraid off for sure.
If you are making a decision with little logic than why would I respect it? You ask for respect like it has to be given. Nah. People who say "well I don't get the flu shot and don't get the flu so why would I get the Covid vaccine?", shouldn't be given respect.

Your defiance doesn't earn you anymore respect either.

If you want to wait 60 more days until you are past your 180 day window. Go for it. But then what is your excuse? Well everyone is doing better so no need?

• Haha
Reactions: Essolover4
If you are making a decision with little logic than why would I respect it? You ask for respect like it has to be given. Nah. People who say "well I don't get the flu shot and don't get the flu so why would I get the Covid vaccine?", shouldn't be given respect.

If you want to wait 60 more days until you are past your 180 day window. Go for it. But then what is your excuse? Well everyone is doing better so no need?
So why don't you tell us what the long term side effects are and how often they occur. If they are minimal, I am sure that would help everyone make an informed logical decision. I'll hang up and wait a few years for your your answer.
The FACT of the matter is that we simply DO NOT KNOW, what possible long term effects there may be. The vaccine is not even FDA approved at this point and low IQ people like you are running around berating people because you blindly follow media and government institutions like the CDC that are making up stuff as they go along. I'm not saying I know or expect there are any serious long term side effects. This vaccine may turn out to have fewer(or zero) long term side effects than any vaccine in the history of mankind, BUT we simply have no idea right now because you can not know this if there is no information.
I am not against people getting the vaccine. I have encouraged and taken family members to get it. If you are in a high risk group due to age or comorbidity factors, it is a no brainer to get it imo. However, to claim that someone in a low risk group is crazy not to get a vaccine that is not even FDA approved and has zero long term information available is just nonsense.

Even without the vaccine, the percentage of people harmed by the virus is very small. If the vaccine is as effective as claimed, your chances a a severe negative impact due to the virus is almost zero if you have had the vaccine. I know math and facts are not your strong suit, so just take my word for it. If you are still worried about the virus, I am sure there will be plenty of availability for N95 or similar masks you can wear. You could just protect yourself and not have to obsess about what other people are doing.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to tell me the reason we can now social distance 3 ft instead of six. I don't mean some generic bs about we know more about the virus now. I mean something to the effect of we now know the virus can only travel 3 ft when someone coughs or sneezes instead of 6 ft. Link some data or give me some facts that would explain this.

Reactions: harristeeter

I’ve posted multiple facts in this thread and while my logic may not fit your narrow-minded narrative, I have the right to make my own decisions which you don’t respect. And that is despite the fact that I respect yours if you choose to get the shot. Why does the “I had Covid 3-4 months ago” continue to escape your head? Please tell me the science behind why I should get the shot when I’m virtually immune right now. You think I’m being selfish because you think everyone should get the shot regardless of circumstances. That makes you selfish, not me.
I’m done with you. Sometimes I go too far in hopes that somebody will finally see the light. You are not capable of rational thought because of your tunnel-vision so this has been a waste of time.

giphy.gif
you have been very in to posting COVID threads and you have great interest in the topic, so my question would be when does COVID fatigue set in?

Reactions: dbowers2008
So why don't you tell us what the long term side effects are and how often they occur. If they are minimal, I am sure that would help everyone make an informed logical decision. I'll hang up and wait a few years for your your answer.
The FACT of the matter is that we simply DO NOT KNOW, what possible long term effects there may be. The vaccine is not even FDA approved at this point and low IQ people like you are running around berating people because you blindly follow media and government institutions like the CDC that are making up stuff as they go along. I'm not saying I know or expect there are any serious long term side effects. This vaccine may turn out to have fewer(or zero) long term side effects than any vaccine in the history of mankind, BUT we simply have no idea right now because you can not know this if there is no information.
I am not against people getting the vaccine. I have encouraged and taken family members to get it. If you are in a high risk group due to age or comorbidity factors, it is a no brainer to get it imo. However, to claim that someone in a low risk group is crazy not to get a vaccine that is not even FDA approved and has zero long term information available is just nonsense.

Even without the vaccine, the percentage of people harmed by the virus is very small. If the vaccine is as effective as claimed, your chances a a severe negative impact due to the virus is almost zero if you have had the vaccine. I know math and facts are not your strong suit, so just take my word for it. If you are still worried about the virus, I am sure there will be plenty of availability for N95 or similar masks you can wear. You could just protect yourself and not have to obsess about what other people are doing.

BTW, I'm still waiting for you to tell me the reason we can now social distance 3 ft instead of six. I don't mean some generic bs about we know more about the virus now. I mean something to the effect of we now know the virus can only travel 3 ft when someone coughs or sneezes instead of 6 ft. Link some data or give me some facts that would explain this.
where is the post you are responding to? did he delete it? saying that people who dont get it shouldnt be respected that's the worst take ive ever heard

Reactions: Essolover4
Biden will be having a bowl of that Quaker Oatmeal tomorrow morning. Loves to dip the Willy Wonka into that nice pile of steaming oats. With apologies to Don Imus.

Already had COVID so this is as good as a vaccine or likely better.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/371/6529/eabf4063

CONCLUSION
Substantial immune memory is generated after COVID-19, involving all four major types of immune memory. About 95% of subjects retained immune memory at ~6 months after infection. Circulating antibody titers were not predictive of T cell memory. Thus, simple serological tests for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies do not reflect the richness and durability of immune memory to SARS-CoV-2. This work expands our understanding of immune memory in humans. These results have implications for protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2 and recurrent COVID-19.

I’m pretty much in the middle on the vaccine thing, but can say that I have personally had conversations with several doctors that told me that they were not going to get the vaccine and had many colleagues that felt the same way. They also had other colleagues that had already received the vaccine.
Point being that even very well educated folks are debating the vaccine, and both sides have valid reasons for either taking or passing on the shots.

where is the post you are responding to? did he delete it? saying that people who dont get it shouldnt be respected that's the worst take ive ever heard
Didn't delete anything. Also why should I respect someone's decision who 1. Thinks Covid isn't serious, 2. Thinks the government and media have completely lied about the seriousness of the virus, 3. Constantly berate individuals for looking out for the fellow man, 4. Disregards how this vaccine works and blames their fear on "long term" side effects for not taking it when they don't have fears of long term side effects of Covid that have actually been shown.

Also, if thats the worst take you've ever heard, you should pop over to the the Bible thread where people think dinosaurs roamed the earth with Jesus.

Didn't delete anything. Also why should I respect someone's decision who 1. Thinks Covid isn't serious, 2. Thinks the government and media have completely lied about the seriousness of the virus, 3. Constantly berate individuals for looking out for the fellow man, 4. Disregards how this vaccine works and blames their fear on "long term" side effects for not taking it when they don't have fears of long term side effects of Covid that have actually been shown.

Also, if thats the worst take you've ever heard, you should pop over to the the Bible thread where people think dinosaurs roamed the earth with Jesus.

are they saying covid isnt serious or not as serious as you think it is?

2 is not far fetched imo

3 i have not seen this, i see people looking out for each other all the time on here

4 ok

as far as worse take ive seen, perhaps that was a a hot take itself so i apologize because point taken on the dinosaurs takes but your take was still bad to me

Happy Sunday

Last edited:
Reactions: cfurn

I don’t see any reason to force children to get the vaccine.

Watched a Netflix documentary on the Challenger disaster the other night.

While it may not be an accurate comparison, it's absolutely frightening what the government will overlook when there is pressure from leadership.

It's a pretty good watch. I voted no, but my decision was made prior to watching the documentary.

I have people in my life that I worry for, but they're already vaccinated. If the vaccine truly works then I don't need it because they already have it. If it doesn't work, then there's no need for me to get it.
Sounds like a socialist attitude

I’m pretty much in the middle on the vaccine thing, but can say that I have personally had conversations with several doctors that told me that they were not going to get the vaccine and had many colleagues that felt the same way. They also had other colleagues that had already received the vaccine.
Point being that even very well educated folks are debating the vaccine, and both sides have valid reasons for either taking or passing on the shots.

Not sure I buy that. Maybe you just found a bunch of the 5% of doctors who aren’t already vaccinated or planning to be.

Reactions: nmerritt11
Yes, at this point it's been 9 months since the start of phase 3 trials on some of the vaccines, and a year since phase 1 trials started. I don't think there's any kind of technical designation of "experimental" for where we are now*, and people getting vaccinated are certainly not being experimented on in terms of there not being much known about the vaccines being used.

*I have seen products with an EUA referred to as "investigational," which is sometimes used interchangeably with "experimental." So maybe there is some validity to using the term "experimental" to refer to vaccines that only have an EUA. However, I think people are using "experimental" to try to scare people into thinking they're being experimented on with a completely untested vaccine. https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...potential-preventions-and-treatments-covid-19

You think it’s ok for following

1. extending the window between 2 shots without any data that is acceptable...and if it doesn’t fall within that window they say give second shot anyway
2. If you took one brand for the first shot and it’s not available for the second shot but you have access to the other brand to combo them?

because that’s what DHEC stated was acceptable on a call recently. That seems pretty careless to me. I doubt Moderna and Pfizer have any data or testing showing they work together

Last edited:
Had the virus in January and got the first shot 2 weeks ago. For me, the effects of the vaccine were worse than the virus, and the 2nd shot is supposedly the harder one to handle. I was told that the first shot can be similar to the second if you already have the antibodies, which I do.

The only reason I got the vaccine now is to potentially make it easier to travel sooner. Wife had the virus too, and won't touch the vaccine for a year or more once more is known. She avoids the flu shots too because they make her feel bad and she only caught the flu once. Daughters are staying away from the vaccine indefinitely.

The wild card is going to be if the hassles that come with not having the vaccine become a lot greater than any potential risk that comes with getting the vaccine. For example, countries may continue to require 10 day quarantines if you haven't had the vaccine, and no quarantine if you have had the vaccine. So no, you wouldn't have to get the vaccine, but that would hypothetically nix most international travel if you don't.

On the flip side, is it really known that immunity from having the virus doesn't last for the majority of people? And no one knows yet how long the vaccine will last yet.

I could have gone either way. I got a call from a friend about having an extra dose available that I could have if I could be there in 20m. I have lower concerns and decided to just get it, like I said, in hopes of avoiding some later hassle. But I do firmly believe that anyone in a high risk group is crazy if they don't get the vaccine.
The total opposite for me. It’s funny my kids said they were not going to get it because they believed in survival of the fittest but then I reminded them that I may not be as fit as them but I pay the bills.

Covid Deaths by Age
Not going to check your facts but let’s say they are correct. For me if I can save someone’s elderly parent or love ones with underlying conditions I’m going to. People give organs to save lives this is only a dam shot. Do you not have family you would love to protect? I have a friend who’s dad just died at 74 but in great health. I know he would have loved having him around another few years.

Science shows that kids do not get or transmit this virus.

Much of Europe has been going to school since last April. numerous studies show that the virus does not transmit in a school environment.

Continual denial of this is ridiculous ... now here we are in the totalitarian state where we are required to take a vaccine for our children who have no risk? or forced to take a vaccine when we already had COVID-19?

I am all for taking the vaccine for those who need it but the rhetoric and attack on freedoms around COVID is staggering. No studies have even been done for kids yet and Fauci wants to start studies on 6 month old babies? Unbelievable.

Had the virus in January and got the first shot 2 weeks ago. For me, the effects of the vaccine were worse than the virus, and the 2nd shot is supposedly the harder one to handle. I was told that the first shot can be similar to the second if you already have the antibodies, which I do.

The only reason I got the vaccine now is to potentially make it easier to travel sooner. Wife had the virus too, and won't touch the vaccine for a year or more once more is known. She avoids the flu shots too because they make her feel bad and she only caught the flu once. Daughters are staying away from the vaccine indefinitely.

The wild card is going to be if the hassles that come with not having the vaccine become a lot greater than any potential risk that comes with getting the vaccine. For example, countries may continue to require 10 day quarantines if you haven't had the vaccine, and no quarantine if you have had the vaccine. So no, you wouldn't have to get the vaccine, but that would hypothetically nix most international travel if you don't.

On the flip side, is it really known that immunity from having the virus doesn't last for the majority of people? And no one knows yet how long the vaccine will last yet.

I could have gone either way. I got a call from a friend about having an extra dose available that I could have if I could be there in 20m. I have lower concerns and decided to just get it, like I said, in hopes of avoiding some later hassle. But I do firmly believe that anyone in a high risk group is crazy if they don't get the vaccine.

Curious how you got the Vax already. From what I’ve read, you have to have been 90 days after positive Covid test. I ain’t saying your LION (yes I know how to spell) but I am seriously misinformed obviously. Oops, found answer later in thread.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT