ADVERTISEMENT

Reparations in San Francisco

Clemson Goat

Dec 11, 2004
The Valley
Payments of $5 million to every eligible Black adult, the elimination of personal debt and tax burdens, guaranteed annual incomes of at least $97,000 for 250 years and homes in San Francisco for just $1 a family.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Payments of $5 million to every eligible Black adult, the elimination of personal debt and tax burdens, guaranteed annual incomes of at least $97,000 for 250 years and homes in San Francisco for just $1 a family.
Are we going to see millions of african americans move there now? I would. I might even black face, get a fake id and try it for 5 million.

I support this it's time for those white liberal democrats out in California to pay for their racism. It's time those white liberal democrats to admit their racist history. I think 5mill is a clap in the face for black people it should be 50mill per black person. Those racists democrats make me sick. How do they live with themselves?

I mean you got the KKK grand wizard Newsom in the Governor's office. So that should tell you all you need to know about those racist white democrats in California. Pay up democrats.

Not a big fan of reparations for this at all. There isn't a single person alive who was a slave. I SUPPOSE it's barely possible that a person who had a parent that was a slave COULD be alive at > 110. But more that likely there are very few people alive today that even had a grandparent that was a slave.

So, I'd definitely be on board for people that were actually enslaved... and we could talk about the children of slaves... but come on man. At some point it's too far back to mean anything.

Nancy the noose Pelosi should give up all her and her husband's money and live in the streets. These democrats are sick racists who need to be locked up.
She has nothing to do with it.

Not a big fan of reparations for this at all. There isn't a single person alive who was a slave. I SUPPOSE it's barely possible that a person who had a parent that was a slave COULD be alive at > 110. But more that likely there are very few people alive today that even had a grandparent that was a slave.

So, I'd definitely be on board for people that were actually enslaved... and we could talk about the children of slaves... but come on man. At some point it's too far back to mean anything.

People who were never slaves, and whose parents were never slaves, whose grandparents were never slaves getting money from people who never owned slaves, whose parents never owned slaves, whose grandparents never owned slaves and whose ancestors likely migrated to the US after slavery.

The idea of reparations is one of the absolute dumbest concepts possible. It's just absurd.

Link? This can't possibly be real.
It's nothing that has been approved yet. Just discussions and throwing crap against the wall at this point. Just a bunch of talk, imo.
Additionally at the state level, Ca is considering giving ~$360,000( not sure how they got this #) to about 1.8M qualifying african americans, with that extra $650B they have hidden under their mattress, lol.

Last edited:

Native Americans need to be included. Approximately 150k to 340k were enslaved plus their land was taken.

People who were never slaves, and whose parents were never slaves, whose grandparents were never slaves getting money from people who never owned slaves, whose parents never owned slaves, whose grandparents never owned slaves and whose ancestors likely migrated to the US after slavery.

The idea of reparations is one of the absolute dumbest concepts possible. It's just absurd.
Speaking of dumb concepts, here's a look at Biden's proposed cap gains tax......

But shouldn't you have to prove you were wronged??

If it happens, will be the most insane thing I ever could’ve thought of.

Link? This can't possibly be real.
It's being discussed - not sure how close it is to reality though.

That seems like a lot of money for them (the city) to have on hand. If there are 10k African Americans in San Francisco, the total payout would be $50B.

Native Americans need to be included. Approximately 150k to 340k were enslaved plus their land was taken.
strongly disagree, the Land was not "taken", it was conquered. There is a difference. And even if you did "give it back" to which tribe would you give it too? The idea that there was a holistic group of native americans living as a monolith here in North America before European settlers crossed the Atlantic is totally false. These tribes wared with each other constantly, took each others lands, and enslaved people constantly.

Now, what I do believe is that the United States need to honor the conditions of the treaties and agreements that were signed no matter how much they may financially hurt.

It's being discussed - not sure how close it is to reality though.

That seems like a lot of money for them (the city) to have on hand. If there are 10k African Americans in San Francisco, the total payout would be $50B.
one of the articles i read mentioned that a report from the committee is due in June. I saw somewhere that the reparations amount was chosen based on what they thought was most politically feasible. If you own a business in SF why in the world would you stay in that city with the tax increase that would come from something like this?

I love to see the left and the far-left forced to go after each other.
She-males vs women in women sports
Reparations crowd vs liberals.

Last edited:
Reactions: OleFastball
one of the articles i read mentioned that a report from the committee is due in June. I saw somewhere that the reparations amount was chosen based on what they thought was most politically feasible. If you own a business in SF why in the world would you stay in that city with the tax increase that would come from something like this?
Any sane person would not.

Total bill based on demographics from Wikipedia is $204 Billion.

That’s a lot of tax money that has to come from somewhere.

Reactions: Clemson Goat

I love the plan

Go ahead San Francisco and California and pay it out of your money

Dam I just identified my white self as black San Francisco homeless person

I will send my vacation address to send my check

strongly disagree, the Land was not "taken", it was conquered. There is a difference. And even if you did "give it back" to which tribe would you give it too? The idea that there was a holistic group of native americans living as a monolith here in North America before European settlers crossed the Atlantic is totally false. These tribes wared with each other constantly, took each others lands, and enslaved people constantly.

Now, what I do believe is that the United States need to honor the conditions of the treaties and agreements that were signed no matter how much they may financially hurt.
The Indians got f'n screwed. Being given blankets infected with small pox in one example.

personally i think san fran should figure out getting people to sht indoors again before they start cutting checks they cant afford to write but thats just me.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

personally i think san fran should figure out getting people to sht indoors again before they start cutting checks they cant afford to write but thats just me.

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF
MASIA?

Make America Shvt Indoors Again?

We could get Tshirts made....

How much are all the African tribes who gathered up their own people and sold them into slavery in exchange for arms and goods going to have to pay? That's something no one seems to want to discuss.

Talk about a fun and frolicked lunacy

Give a man a fish he eats today

Teach a man to fish he eats and feeds his family for life

Any person who supports reparations is a total idiot as to making the world better

Kind of like affirmative action which is an equity based idea

Affirmative action is used by lazy shiftless people who don’t want to pay the price of life to get off their ass and pay the dues of raising a family going to school educating ones self quot being a victim and so on

If anyone tells me their achieved their position by affirmative action I will in most cases refuse or avoid that person as I believe in competent service developed through equal opportunity and meritocracy

win because you deserve it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT