ADVERTISEMENT

Reports of multiple officers shot in Baton Rouge, LA

I watched the video what crime was committed? All I see is ppl using their 2nd ammendment rights. I heard pigs in a blanket but I didn't hear one person say i will kill cops. Also none of the prominent BLM Leaders were involved in this protest.

And who has their head in the sand??? Pigs in a blanket fry fry fry. Even you think you are smarter than this.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
I had a cousin whipped & shot in SC because he looked at a white woman & another raped & left for dead on the beach in Florida! No one was ever convicted both ruled accidental deaths!
In your lifetime?

Discussing and understanding your past normally helps to get past...well...the past. Unfortunately, Whites today are blamed for what happened in their great grandfather's time on this earth with Blacks. Both sides of my family immigrated in the late 19th and early 20th century. I dare say over half of the White European population immigrated after the War of Northern Aggression. Yet, Blacks group Whites all together...and it is fvcking bullshit.

So let me get this straight...
1. You tell people to stop living in the past...but then you state that discussing the past will help them.
2. You take exception to blacks lumping all white people together. What term would you like them to use? Remember, the oppression of black people didn't end after the Civil War? Also, do you get this upset when whites lump all blacks together?

And who has their head in the sand??? Pigs in a blanket fry fry fry. Even you think you are smarter than this.

I take the statement "Pigs in a blanket fry fry fry" to mean the protesters want these officers who are found guilty to get the electric chair? But of course you see it as a call to arms against the police because that's what fits your agenda.

I take the statement "Pigs in a blanket fry fry fry" to mean the protesters want these officers who are found guilty to get the electric chair? But of course you see it as a call to arms against the police because that's what fits your agenda.

Lol..... How far you are reaching. I don't have an agenda. I am not calling for the killing of police officers and whites.

I won't even go down this stupid ass road with you.

What does this even mean? Other than you have no answer

I mean you make a dumb statement. I called you out on it. Now you don't want to back up your dumb statement.

Lol..... How far you are reaching. I don't have an agenda. I am not calling for the killing of police officers and whites.

And like I said. I don't think the people protesting are promoting violence against the police much less white people.

Question. Did you talk to these protesters to ask what they meant by the chant? Or did you just assume?

Friend go back & reread you response & come back to me regarding how You tried placing me in a box irt societal type cast of Blacks.

I asked if your White because of your response. If not, let's have fun! If so, I stand by my perceptions!

My refusal to bury Our Country History, Slavery & other ills have fuled me to my success, uplifting others I interact with & help, strengthen my children & various family member. You look at Our Country History as an anchor, I chose to learn - forgive & teach what to look for and how to overcome it!

What do I want: Prayer in families, Prayer back in school, my youngest son find a wonderful-blessed-Christian woman, people to love unconditionally, stop Black on Black murder/crimes, honest elected official, everyone in this country to serve @ least 2 years in military or Peace Corps, policeman held accountable for their issues, no racism or prejudice, every multi-millionaire in Our Country to take 1 working family out of debt monthly, white people not to fear me, Peodephiles punished severely, college athletes in revenue generating sports paid, see birth of many strong-healthy-prosperous grandchildren, live a healthy life until 90 then quietly go to heaven, no divorce, no sexuality issues, legalize drugs in America & go to heaven before my best friend & favorite sister!

Finally for the 3rd time, how did discussions in Your Circle lead to your original response?
Go back where I originally answered your question.. But, maybe I should have not because then I'm "placing you in a box" (whatever that means). It's simple. You asked what other "group" and then listed the oppressions. I answered it and I got a, "you placed me in a box" "you said you've gone through more shit than me" "you're living 50 years ago" other BS.

But, hey, rehash old wrongs done by NO ONE who is alive in this country, without just plain forgiveness but blaming others, claiming the victim role, but then ask for world peace.

Discussions in my circle don't really matter. I'm my own person. Just like you, I base things off experience, but, I don't try to imply I'm some institutionalize racist and, if you want to go there, go F yourself. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

you hold the history as an anchor if you're even asking me about "my circles." You don't even get it. Sad that people still think this way. especially your generation. Good luck.

I agree with the bolded statement above, but once again we have something called freedom of speech. It is another example of a few idiots spoiling it for the majority. Most BLM folks have good intentions and just want their voice to be heard.

I don't have the ability to poll all BLM folks to attest to "most", but I'd agree with regardless. I think most folks in our country have good intentions.

However one cannot dispute that with any protest... or protest movement... there are unscrupulous folks who would use the movement for anarchy or chaos.

But again I understand and respect the intentions of the movement.

I encourage everyone to read this: http://blacklivesmatter.com/11-major-misconceptions-about-the-black-lives-matter-movement/

BUT there are folks who are taking BLM in a poor direction.

Reactions: avengermg73
Do you March with these protesters or assume also? Do you do ride alongs with police to see what they have to deal with on a daily basis? what do you do to change the social climate besides complaining on a message board? What do you do?

If it was a crime they would've been arrested plain and simple. No way for you to spin it they didn't commit a crime no matter what you want to believe.

What about this. Let's stipulate(for the point of discussion) that blacks may have been unjustifiably targeted by law enforcement. Let's convene a panel to solve this problem. Perhaps more important let's quit blaming whites for all of the problems of blacks. Let's convene another panel to discuss why about 73% of blacks are born out if wedlock and are raised without a father.
(BLACK FATHERS MATTER). A huge majority of men incarcerated are the product of a single parent(mother) environment. Does this not make a statement?

Why do blacks commit crimes in a greatly disproportionate rate to their percentage of the population? It seems that the so called black leadership will not address this. There must be a reason and it is not the white mans fault that this statistic exists.

The issue is two fold. Perceived or real "oppression " by law enforcement and black crime rates as well as single households. Until the black community looks inward as well as outward this problem will continue to exist.

We need leaders, black and white , to step up and have real dialog on all issues
Finally a Brother I can work with! This is well thought out & hope more will think like this. However you are mistaken if you believe Black on Black crime, men not being men & other social issues are not discussed & attacked in the Black Community.

Black leaders are trying to change the mindset of Blacks that have been developed by White Men & cultivated for centuries. This is based (White Men Psychological Affect on Blacks) on history:
1. White men did not go in the jungle & capture tribal members, they took advantage of tribal wars to weaken then capture all into slavery. Black on Black Crime!
2. Slavery pitted house negros (light skin) vs field negroe (dark skin) - Black on Black Crime!
3. We do not import or manufacture drugs or guns, but it is the leading cause of Crime & incarceration in our community - No emphasis on business, education or family & did I mention Black on Black Crimes.

There is a lot of work still to be done. Those videos compound with decades of mistrust & killings by White Police Officers in the Black Community dominate discussions in Our Church, barbershop, on the front page & has lead to these Senseless Killings of White Police Officers. Thank You!

You talked Jews, bud, I talked Blacks. That was what the discussion ended up in this thread.
& while doing so asked that we do not Generalize! Well I ask the same, do not put All Black in the same category we are all individuals!

And why does it matter that he is black? Does that somehow make his research more legitimate? And I'm pretty sure you have railled against college professors as "brainwashed," so not sure why you would be all up on his nuts now.

Because if you actually read his findings and his comments outside of his research you'll find how shocked he was at the actual results. He began his research believing stats like the one you posted in this thread. He was fed up with what he believed to be systemic racism in all of local law enforcement. He did his research from the bottom up to ensure there could be no questioning the results and no bias. He was shocked at the results. His words not mine. The fact that he is black takes away the idea that he could have any white bias as I'm sure some would otherwise discount his findings or assume he had some ulterior motive.

If it was a crime they would've been arrested plain and simple. No way for you to spin it they didn't commit a crime no matter what you want to believe.

See referee above about the Portland protest, it isn't an assumption. They made terrorist threats and could have been arrested.

The mayor from Baltimore let people riot and loot.

You opinion is moot.

Finally a Brother I can work with! This is well thought out & hope more will think like this. However you are mistaken if you believe Black on Black crime, men not being men & other social issues are not discussed & attacked in the Black Community.

Black leaders are trying to change the mindset of Blacks that have been developed by White Men & cultivated for centuries. This is based (White Men Psychological Affect on Blacks) on history:
1. White men did not go in the jungle & capture tribal members, they took advantage of tribal wars to weaken then capture all into slavery. Black on Black Crime!
2. Slavery pitted house negros (light skin) vs field negroe (dark skin) - Black on Black Crime!
3. We do not import or manufacture drugs or guns, but it is the leading cause of Crime & incarceration in our community - No emphasis on business, education or family & did I mention Black on Black Crimes.

There is a lot of work still to be done. Those videos compound with decades of mistrust & killings by White Police Officers in the Black Community dominate discussions in Our Church, barbershop, on the front page & has lead to these Senseless Killings of White Police Officers. Thank You!
Started off good. Then went to the blaming white people again. We will never solve this issue until people start taking responsibility for their own actions. How does the history you cited explain the large percentage of blacks born out of wedlock. White people do not cause blacks to copulate. Thought you wanted to solve the problem

Go back where I originally answered your question.. But, maybe I should have not because then I'm "placing you in a box" (whatever that means). It's simple. You asked what other "group" and then listed the oppressions. I answered it and I got a, "you placed me in a box" "you said you've gone through more shit than me" "you're living 50 years ago" other BS.

But, hey, rehash old wrongs done by NO ONE who is alive in this country, without just plain forgiveness but blaming others, claiming the victim role, but then ask for world peace.

Discussions in my circle don't really matter. I'm my own person. Just like you, I base things off experience, but, I don't try to imply I'm some institutionalize racist and, if you want to go there, go F yourself. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

you hold the history as an anchor if you're even asking me about "my circles." You don't even get it. Sad that people still think this way. especially your generation. Good luck.
I like how you dodged the question about "your circle"lol. Cause you and I know the answer to it. I Notice you said that it doesn't really matter to you cause you're not black I guess huh?

Ooh somebody is upset!
I will just pray for you & forgive you for asking me to pervert myself! If you cannot have a discussion, that is respected. If you believe your response is not generalized & antiquated - fine! If you think, after my self disclosure I am bitter or living in the past, not only do I find humor in such but will pray for the best for you & your family! Proverbs 3:5-6 & Amen!

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
They're not the same protesters. Or do you believe every protest involving black people are the same? The link you provided looks like a radical group tied to the Black Panther movement.

It was a BLM rally in Portland, OR

See referee above about the Portland protest, it isn't an assumption. They made terrorist threats and could have been arrested.

The mayor from Baltimore let people riot and loot.

You opinion is moot.
By your definition of a threat not the police see the difference.

And about Baltimore are you saying no one was arrested? And I call BS on that

Try telling the truth sometimes.

Do you March with these protesters or assume also? Do you do ride alongs with police to see what they have to deal with on a daily basis? what do you do to change the social climate besides complaining on a message board? What do you do?

I would ask the same questions to you. What have you done?

Also, never said being a police officer is easy. I don't support the killing of police officers. But...they know what they are getting into when they sign up for the job. If you can't handle the danger, then don't do the job. Cops are held to a higher standard than civilians and criminals. If your reflex/reaction has eroded to the point that you shoot someone before you see a gun in his/her hand, then you need to be sitting at a desk and not out in the field.

Reactions: IMBlessed
Just google Irish slave trade and that will give you a start. I just checked and there is still some content there that you can explore. Even fascist, liberal Google that is increasingly being caught for removing links to content that doesn't fit their narrative from its search engines hasn't gotten to this topic yet. Peace.

This might be a tangent, but how on earth can something be fascist AND liberal? What the heck does that even look like? We're talking about a mixing of the far right end of the historical political spectrum with the middle left. Hah sorry that's just not possible.

Started off good. Then went to the blaming white people again. We will never solve this issue until people start taking responsibility for their own actions. How does the history you cited explain the large percentage of blacks born out of wedlock. White people do not cause blacks to copulate. Thought you wanted to solve the problem
History & developed inferior thoughts were done by White People & those actions continue today! If we cannot trace the actions of today on historical timeline then we cannot fix such. You believe it is blaming White People, I look at it as Fixing The Problem From The Root! If you believe that this is generational Learned Behavior then where should we begin? When teaching or empowering people I volunteer with, what would you like for me to tell them is the starting point for their behavior?
Your Correct White People Do Not Cause Blacks To Copulate, However the behavior was learned when Buck was forced to Go Into Sarah make a baby & never have to worry about raising or supporting it, the baby was the masters then sold or etc...later we established Welfare & those who choose it were rewarded with additional benefits If The Man Did Not Live In The Home! Now, if what I am saying is true, Who Came Up With This Plan? White Man ____ or Black Man ____? This did not happen nor can be fixed overnight!
Sorry if this does not fix your narrative of fixing the problem but it is what it is! Next do we get into the drug culture?

Reactions: TigerPrice03
It was a BLM rally in Portland, OR

No it wasn't. Just because the so-called reporter said it was doesn't mean it is. Besides, I'm not sure I trust a news website that touts itself as "conservative news HQ". Seems like the guy is bitter because the Tea Party was denied the ability to protest at the same location.

Your mistrust of the government has nothing to do with the fact that they're white. Your mistrust of the government has to do with maybe foreign policies, taxes, transgender restrooms, etc. You don't wake up thinking that if a black person commits a crime against a white person, that there's a very good chance that the black person will "get off". You have never been oppressed so I'm not sure how you would understand how it feels.

As to your comment about blaming people for your shortcomings, I tend to agree. However, I will also point out that not everyone starts out with the same resources in life to succeed. Those who rise above poverty to succeed in life have to work much harder than someone who didn't (black or white).
How are you oppressed? my generation has completely bastardized the word "oppression" smh

I would ask the same questions to you. What have you done?

Also, never said being a police officer is easy. I don't support the killing of police officers. But...they know what they are getting into when they sign up for the job. If you can't handle the danger, then don't do the job. Cops are held to a higher standard than civilians and criminals. If your reflex/reaction has eroded to the point that you shoot someone before you see a gun in his/her hand, then you need to be sitting at a desk and not out in the field.

I have spent times mentoring youths of all races through my adult life. Working charities, gift and food drives for the needy outside my profession.

Good deflection though. You still didn't answer my questions.

The police in Dallas 10 days ago and the ones today went out to do their jobs to protect and serve their communities. They had a right to come home to their families. They had nothing to do with the shootings the last 2 weeks.

Just found out that one of my former Soldiers was kin to one of the police that was shot today.

You act like segregation happened during Biblical times and not the 50's. Heck the local YMCA in the upstate wasn't desegregated until the 80s. Remember that the good Senator (Republican Senator) from the state of South Carolina gave a speech about the racism he has encountered (a product of institutional racism) in the Senate!!

No police officers should die--black leaders and activists have been all over the news, BLM leaders, Snoop Dogg, everything. You just have to look for it because you won't find it plastered on Fox News.

But just because police officers have been murdered (something awful and condemned), doesn't mean that those subjected to institutional racism just wake up to a better reality.

Oh and to add to the conversation about only .1% of police officers being held accountable--even when police officers are fired from their jobs for abuse, they often get re-hired in different police departments (with no burden or stigma for their abuse)--continuing the cycle. Apparently this is known to police officers as well.

So mourn police officers but don't turn a blind eye to continuing racism.

What just happened in Dallas and Baton Rouge IS racism.

Did I say no one was arrested? No. But this video doesn't lie.

I missed the part in the video where she said it was OK to destroy property and encouraged it? Who do you think got arrested? I'll give you a hint the ppl that were destroying property. Stated that she was separating those that protested peacefully and those who were causing damage. Who were the 235 that got arrested then?
giphy.gif

Reactions: IMBlessed
How are you oppressed? my generation has completely bastardized the word "oppression" smh

I'm not black so I can't speak to it. However, I don't go around telling black people that they're wrong to feel this way.

If you are black and have never felt oppressed, then that's awesome. But then your life experience is not the same as every black person in America. I mean there's a large population of black people who certainly feel oppressed. Where does this feeling come from?

I missed the part in the video where she said it was OK to destroy property and encouraged it? How do you think got arrested? I'll give you a hint the ppl that were destroying property. Stated that she was separating those that protested peacefully and those who were causing damage. Who were the 235 that got arrested then?
giphy.gif

Lmao, you can't see the forest because of the trees.

No it wasn't. Just because the so-called reporter said it was doesn't mean it is. Besides, I'm not sure I trust a news website that touts itself as "conservative news HQ". Seems like the guy is bitter because the Tea Party was denied the ability to protest at the same location.

Yeah, it was a BLM protest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT