ADVERTISEMENT

Sinema leaves Dem Party

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I am not sure this is all that big but it could be. Dems will still run the senate. I am liking Sinema more and more as time moves on.

I’m extremely glad that we can now use CNN articles as real news when conversing with Growls.

I’m extremely glad that we can now use CNN articles as real news when conversing with Growls.
You always can use any article. I will read any article and determine if I agree with it or not. I used the cnn link to make the haters happy. The most important thing is whether its true or not.

Reactions: adgjunior
You always can use any article. I will read any article and determine if I agree with it or not. I used the cnn link to make the haters happy. The most important thing is whether its true or not.

And this is one true because you like the content, right?

And this is one true because you like the content, right?
LOL! I do not want to argue with you on this one. A lot of stuff I elect to post is not available on msm so I have limited choices. I do like TGP and think they are a lot better than given credit for on this board, but to avoid arguments like this I will link a lib endorsed msm site with news when its available.

LOL! I do not want to argue with you on this one. A lot of stuff I elect to post is not available on msm so I have limited choices. I do like TGP and think they are a lot better than given credit for on this board, but to avoid arguments like this I will link a lib endorsed msm site with news when its available.

I’m not the argument type - just having some fun with you because you used a “fake news” site. We both agree Sinema caucusing as an Independent is good news, but for different reasons.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I’m not the argument type - just having some fun with you because you used a “fake news” site. We both agree Sinema caucusing as an Independent is good news, but for different reasons.
Nothing wrong with some fun and I admit to participating in that too.

Reactions: adgjunior
Not sure this changes much. She will still vote with the dems and approve lib judges. Hopefully she and Manchin continue to block really stupid D legislation like multi-trillion dollar BBB, eliminating the filibuster and packing the supreme court.

When politicians are more focused on denying the opposition party a victory than they are on improving Americans’ lives, the people who lose are everyday Americans." - Sinema
The exact argument I made when it came to opportunity zones and Clybourn opposing them. He showed he did not care about his constituents. Unfortunately they have no idea he did that to them.

Not sure this changes much. She will still vote with the dems and approve lib judges. Hopefully she and Manchin continue to block really stupid D legislation like multi-trillion dollar BBB, eliminating the filibuster and packing the supreme court.
If for no other reason that’s why I’m happy. They will not get their extreme agenda passed.

shouldn't be a surprise...been known to go both ways

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT