ADVERTISEMENT

So what is Q saying about all this?

Not a QAnon guy, but am curious to see what is being said in Q land? What is the justification for being absolutely and completely wrong? Any insight @TigerGrowls

Q has been quiet lately, but you can read his posts here that some website collects and copies over for easy reading. Goes all the way back to when it started. Latest posts at the top. A retired military guy has stated online who Q is according to him, but I will not mention who that is.
https://qposts.online/

Q has been quiet lately, but you can read his posts here that some website collects and copies over for easy reading. Goes all the way back to when it started. Latest posts at the top. A retired military guy has stated online who Q is according to him, but I will not mention who that is.
https://qposts.online/

Funny that's he's been quiet right when the guy who started 4 chan and 8 chan took a break from the internet. Do you think QAnon is legit?

Funny that's he's been quiet right when the guy who started 4 chan and 8 chan took a break from the internet. Do you think QAnon is legit?

I checked it out of curiosity a few years back and it caught my attention. I just started keeping up with Q's posts and a lot of it has come true arguably. Q has already more than once went over whats happening now. He states that he/she cannot come out and directly tell stuff due to security classifications that he is bound by. Some think Q is a group of people and I would lean that way. Of course a few times Q+ has posted and that denotes Trump himself purportedly.

Funny that he quit posting when Trump didn't save the world from Satan worshipping, child eaters. The Storm did not come...

Funny that he quit posting when Trump didn't save the world from Satan worshipping, child eaters. The Storm did not come...

...not yet. Hang tight. He last posted on 12/8 btw, so he hasn't stopped.

...not yet. Hang tight. He last posted on 12/8 btw, so he hasn't stopped.

They Comin?

KACXef.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Not a QAnon guy, but am curious to see what is being said in Q land? What is the justification for being absolutely and completely wrong? Any insight @TigerGrowls

well, apparently yesterday they were claiming that China somehow tried to launch a land invasion of the US at the Maine/Canada border. How they twisted themselves into that logic pretzel is beyond me but I’m sure @TigerGrowls can tell us.

well, apparently yesterday they were claiming that China somehow tried to launch a land invasion of the US at the Maine/Canada border. How they twisted themselves into that logic pretzel is beyond me but I’m sure @TigerGrowls can tell us.

Would anyone be shocked to learn that the people posting as Q on 8chun are getting supported by the Kremlin for their misinformation psyop? At this point I would bet heavily on it. Why are Qanon believers so afraid of China but willing to believe any old thing they read on the internet? Its more likely that China, Iran or Russia is behind the narrative you are consuming. And they don't want good things for this nation.

Would anyone be shocked to learn that the people posting as Q on 8chun are getting supported by the Kremlin for their misinformation psyop? At this point I would bet heavily on it. Why are Qanon believers so afraid of China but willing to believe any old thing they read on the internet? Its more likely that China, Iran or Russia is behind the narrative you are consuming. And they don't want good things for this nation.

Or they could be behind the corruption of politicians and media in this country, a possibility of which none of you will even entertain for some reason

Or they could be behind the corruption of politicians and media in this country, a possibility of which none of you will even entertain for some reason

So in your reality it is completely inconceivable that Trump - an international businessman prior to becoming president - could have been compromised by a foreign government. it is utterly ridiculous - even after seeing trump bend over and take in the arse from Putin - to insinuate that trump is somehow compromised by Putin.

But on the other hand... anyone who does not bend to Trump's will completely - including state, local, federal government officials and the media - are clearly chinese assets?

Of course I'd entertain that, IF THERE WAS ANYTHING TO SUGGEST SO OTHER THAN RAMBLINGS. The problem is the evidence suggests another narrative : that Russia has been working to bolster Qanon conspiracy spreading: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-qanon-russia-idUSKBN25K13T

There’s plenty to suggest that it’s happening, but CNN and CBS doesn’t cover it, so you won’t even consider it a possibility because iTS A cOnsPiRacY thEoRY

As far as Russia pushing certain narratives, yeah, they are. They always have and they always will. They’re probably doing it on both sides of the aisle in subtle ways. They, just like the CCP, want to sow division. Are they pushing Q narratives? Yeah, I’m sure, just like they’re doing it with leftist narratives. So what?

And I’m not a Q guy

Reactions: TigerGrowls
So in your reality it is completely inconceivable that Trump - an international businessman prior to becoming president - could have been compromised by a foreign government. it is utterly ridiculous - even after seeing trump bend over and take in the arse from Putin - to insinuate that trump is somehow compromised by Putin.

But on the other hand... anyone who does not bend to Trump's will completely - including state, local, federal government officials and the media - are clearly chinese assets?

No goober, I entertained the idea for a while and have come to the conclusion it’s all a bunch of leftist and never-trumper wet dreams

I never said everyone who opposes Trump is a Chinese asset. But there are a lot of people in both the govt and media who are compromised

Reactions: TigerGrowls
There’s plenty to suggest that it’s happening, but CNN and CBS doesn’t cover it, so you won’t even consider it a possibility because iTS A cOnsPiRacY thEoRY

As far as Russia pushing certain narratives, yeah, they are. They always have and they always will. They’re probably doing it on both sides of the aisle in subtle ways. They, just like the CCP, want to sow division. Are they pushing Q narratives? Yeah, I’m sure, just like they’re doing it with leftist narratives. So what?

And I’m not a Q guy
Where's the leftists committing election fraud? Where's the evidence why does it fall apart in the courts? Are all the people intelligent enough to become judges all corrupt?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT