ADVERTISEMENT

Southern Border Invasion

Gutfield nails it.

Harm American on foreign soil we will blow you up. Harm Americans on American soil and we will give you shelter and cash.

This administration is awful.

Trump basically predicted the future in this speech. Remember Nancy tore the speech up at the end. Despicable

As of the last tax year, New York was down $7b in tax revenue with a $5b deficit and growing because a large percentage of the top tax payers have defected to FL/TX/TN and a bunch of businesses didn't come back after Covid. Couple this with post covid remote work policies and the sales tax velocity isn't there either. That number is projected to be even larger this year and next.

They will either have to raise tax rates (which they are already projected to) or put their hands out like those poor red states we hear all about from libs on the board.

Stay in New Jersey fake CEO

• Haha
Reactions: Clemson Goat
I disagree with Repubs holding out for Biden to take care of the issue. However, he has the authority to do this and he isn’t. What say you anti-GOP? The President has the authority to do whatever needs to be done to keep the mainland safe. Biden, more so Mayorkis, has obviously violated that. Not even close

This has been covered ad nauseam in this thread. Biden does not have the authority to close the border.

The main cause of the next civil war . See Texas and the supporting 25 states. jmo
Agreed.

We have already heard Elise Stefanik from New York already say that we must wait and see if we have free and fair elections to certify the vote.

Illegals voting in our elections are not free and fair elections.

Texas may secede and then Florida would be quickly behind. I could see it gaining steam if Biden were to be declared the “winner” of the election.

This has been covered ad nauseam in this thread. Biden does not have the authority to close the border.
But he does have it to bomb a nation without congressional approval, give an executive order to sanction Israelis (in their country) and of course he had it to ban LNG.

But yet somehow, he doesn't have it to secure the border........

He has the authority to require proof of asylum claims.

He has authority to tell the Feds not to cut Texas wires and remove their defenses.

He can’t “close the border” but he could damn sure do a lot more to reduce illegal immigration

He wants the votes though. This is not a fair election and the electoral college should not certify the votes.

But he does have it to bomb a nation without congressional approval, give an executive order to sanction Israelis (in their country) and of course he had it to ban LNG.

And he can give executive orders that he knows violate the law in order to illegally wipe away student debt.

But he can’t do anything about the border!

Sabotage or incompetence? Neither is acceptable.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Arizona's 2024 election procedure manual issued by the corrupt Secretary of State could allow non-citizens to vote

The manual says, “An otherwise eligible registrant who does not submit DPOC (proof of citizenship) and whose U.S. citizenship cannot be verified via AZMVD records or other record in the statewide voter registration database is registered as a ‘federal-only’ voter. A ‘federal-only’ voter is eligible to vote solely in races for federal office in Arizona.”

Leaders in the Arizona legislature have announced legal action challenging this unlawful manual.

This is incredibly UNSURPRISING to anyone who has been paying attention to the fraud going on in Arizona.

Kari Lake, Abe Hamadeh, Trump, etc were all robbed of their elections

A few other things you probably don’t know: illegals in America can get bank loans, mortgages, insurance, driver’s licenses, free healthcare (California & New York) and in-state college tuition.

What’s the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the benefits, but doesn’t pay taxes or do jury duty?

@dpic73 @nytigerfan etc what’s the dem view on this? You can’t possibly support $1k/mo free taxpayer gift cards for illegals. We don’t need a new bill to stop this nonsense.
Just because I lean left doesn't mean I support everything a Dem official does, nor do I support every Democratic policy. I'm a lot more of a hardass on crime and the border than the average Democrat and my opinion is this should never have gotten to this level in the first place. As much as I hate to say it, it was a smart move on behalf of Abbott to ship them to sanctuary cities to bring the border crisis home to every state.

But now that they're there, they have six months before they can get a temporary work visa which means NYC is on the hook for housing them, feeding them, schooling them, medical care etc...until then. As sickening as that is, it's the reality of the situation and as I understand it, this will be less costly than the food service they were getting at a cost of $11.00 a meal, that many weren't even eating because the food wasn't like the food they were used to from their home countries, hence there was a huge amount of waste. The cards also can only be used at grocery stores or bodegas.

I would also point out that they aren't classified as illegals but as "asylum seekers." I don't make the rules, I'm just stating them.

We can't undo the past but if Republicans are serious about this issue, they will pass the new bi-partisan border security bill - the strongest we've ever had to help address this issue. Part of it addresses the backlog of asylum seekers in order to expedite their deportations if they don't meet the criteria. If they don't pass it, it may be 6-8 years before their claims are even heard, so they need to take action now despite Trump's political grandstanding to not pass it for fear that it helps Biden politically. Put up or shut up or better yet, get out of the damn way.

Last edited:
Just because I lean left doesn't mean I support everything a Dem official does, nor do I support every Democratic policy. I'm a lot more of a hardass on crime and the border than the average Democrat and my opinion is this should never have gotten to this level in the first place. As much as I hate to say it, it was a smart move on behalf of Abbott to ship them to sanctuary cities to bring the border crisis home to every state.

But now that they're there, they have six months before they can get a temporary work visa which means NYC is on the hook for housing them, feeding them, schooling them, medical care etc...until then. As sickening as that is, it's the reality of the situation and as I understand it, this will be less costly than the food service they were getting at a cost of $11.00 a meal, that many weren't even eating because the food wasn't like the food they were used to from their home countries, hence there was a huge amount of waste. The cards also can only be used at grocery stores or bodegas.

I would also point out that they aren't classified as illegals but as "asylum seekers." I don't make the rules, I'm just stating them.

We can't undo the past but if Republicans are serious about this issue, they will pass the new bi-partisan border security bill - the strongest we've ever had to help address this issue. Part of it addresses the backlog of asylum seekers in order to expedite their deportations if they don't meet the criteria. If they don't pass it, it may be 6-8 years before their claims are even heard, so they need to take action now despite Trump's political grandstanding to not pass it for fear that it helps Biden politically. Put up or shut up or better yet, get out of the damn way.

First of all, that’s a very flawed border bill and the pubs are right to push back.

And while we have to grant them asylum per the law (which should be changed), NYC voluntarily made itself a sanctuary city. They are voluntarily paying/feeding/housing them on the backs of the taxpayers. That’s just wrong. The city should revolt for gross misuse of taxpayer funds.

WOW 🚨 Americans Have No Idea How Bad Things Really Are

Denver Police At Airport Off The Record “The media will not tell you this. — We’ve arrested, the Denver Police in Denver has arrested over 50 Al Qaeda members in the last 2 months”

“So I just had a conversation with a Denver police officer at the airport, and we were talking about the crime that's going on, not only in Denver, but our country. And he says, the media will not tell you this. I'm not even supposed to talk about this, but I don't care anymore. We've arrested. The Denver police in Denver has arrested over 50 Al Qaeda members in the last 2 months.

50. Okay. So with that said, we started talking about everything else. And And we started talking about where the budget's going and how they don't have enough police cars. They're gonna be putting them on foot.

We started talking about all the migrants that have coming over the border and how they're cutting the police budget in all major cities, including Denver. And then we started talking about how their sleeper cells all over Colorado. He's talking about South Americans. He's talking about people from Central America. He's talking about people from China.

He's talking about people from, um, the Middle East all over, and he says, the police know this, the state police and the local police, and they're not allowed to do a damn thing about it. So y'all, here's my question for you, especially for those of you that are left leaning. Do you still think that it's okay to have open ****** borders?”

First of all, that’s a very flawed border bill and the pubs are right to push back.

And while we have to grant them asylum per the law (which should be changed), NYC voluntarily made itself a sanctuary city. They are voluntarily paying/feeding/housing them on the backs of the taxpayers. That’s just wrong. The city should revolt for gross misuse of taxpayer funds.
Don't let perfect be the enemy of good when this is the strongest bi-partisan legislation we've ever had, plus what will be accomplished by doing nothing? How does doing nothing address the needs of the border agents, the flow of fentanyl and the speedy asylum hearings that we need in order to enforce deportation?

Waiting on Trump to fix it is hare-brained because he likely won't win and even if he does, he'll lose the House. Have Republicans come up with a better bill that has a chance of making it's way through the Senate? Hell no they haven't - HR2 is dead on arrival and simple political posturing to claim they did something.

As for NYC, that whole city council needs to be thrown out on their ass.

If the president had that authority then Trump would have used it prior to 2020.

All but the fringe left agree that Biden has the power to do something.

Sorry, I read instead of getting my information from comedians on twatter. If Biden used his power to shut down the border, he would have immediate challenges from the court. Even if he augmented the asylum processes, he would have immediate challenges from the courts.

I hope you truly understand the argument you are making here. You are arguing that Trump is the worst president in history. Trump ran on illegal immigration. It spiked significantly in 2018 and 2019. He did nothing but cry to Congress and shut down the government. If you are saying he could have easily fixed it without congress and without a global pandemic, then wow.

What a terrible president. He does not deserve your vote.

Reactions: dpic73
Sorry, I read instead of getting my information from comedians on twatter. If Biden used his power to shut down the border, he would have immediate challenges from the court. Even if he augmented the asylum processes, he would have immediate challenges from the courts.

I hope you truly understand the argument you are making here. You are arguing that Trump is the worst president in history. Trump ran on illegal immigration. It spiked significantly in 2018 and 2019. He did nothing but cry to Congress and shut down the government. If you are saying he could have easily fixed it without congress and without a global pandemic, then wow.

What a terrible president. He does not deserve your vote.
So you are fringe left. You still can't support any of your policies without saying the word Trump.

All but the fringe left think that you are wrong and that, in fact, it is information you are ignoring and not misinformation.

Wrong. Just bc you have a 5 second clip of Bill Maher saying this with no evidence to baclk it up does not make it real.

Why did trump go three years without exercising this authority while all the while begging congress to act? Incompetence? Laziness?

You don't get to cry "border crisis" if you've decided you can wait a whole year to address it in the mere hope that your guy gets elected. If it's an emergency, act like it. Waiting a year is NOT urgent. The border bill has been called by some Republican Senators "the most conservative border proposal in a generation," and Mike Johnson won't even let House Republicans vote on it. Doing NOTHING for a year is insane. You OWN this now, and we're going to make sure voters remember your bullshit in November.

Reactions: nytigerfan
You don't get to cry "border crisis" if you've decided you can wait a whole year to address it in the mere hope that your guy gets elected. If it's an emergency, act like it. Waiting a year is NOT urgent. The border bill has been called by some Republican Senators "the most conservative border proposal in a generation," and Mike Johnson won't even let House Republicans vote on it. Doing NOTHING for a year is insane. You OWN this now, and we're going to make sure voters remember your bullshit in November.

Doing nothing is insane. You don't need a bill to do anything. Biden needs to act now, but he is asleep at the wheel!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT