ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Delcares Biden Has Dementia - Now Obama Aides call Biden "Frail" and "Mumbling"

I'm well aware of the condition he appears to be in but the special council is in no position to make such a statement.

Biden is a danger to Democracy and Peace in the demented condition he is suffering

Biden is not running the country

There are people in the WH changing his diaper and giving him sponge baths

If you can’t see it with your own eyes then you have my condolences for being totally blind

Reactions: fatpiggy
After watching my mother go through a degenerative mental decline (she was an RN and knew medicine until her last few years) in her eighties, I feel for him. But there's a time to step away.

The President is a rutabaga.

I was more thinking turnip

But turnips are much smarter

lame or insightful

Biden is a danger to Democracy and Peace in the demented condition he is suffering

Biden is not running the country

There are people in the WH changing his diaper and giving him sponge baths

If you can’t see it with your own eyes then you have my condolences for being totally blind
You appear to be on the outside looking in. I'm well aware of his condition.

Trump charged with willfully retaining 21 documents with "TOP SECRET" markings.

Biden, according to a chart at the end of Hur's report, retained 18 files with "TOP SECRET" markings.

Trump charged with willfully retaining 9 files with "SECRET" markings.

Biden had 36 papers with "SECRET" markings.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how FREAKING SPICY would it be that as Special Counsel JACK SMITH is attempting to prove in a Florida case that President Donald J. Trump is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY of MISHANDLING/STEALING CLASSIFIED MATERIALS...

[are you sitting down?]

...Special Counsel ROBERT HUR releases a MOST DAMNING REPORT demonstrating that Joe Biden actually MISHANDLED/STOLE CLASSIFIED MATERIALS HIMSELF?

And the Fake News is forced to talk about this and cover it because DONALD J. TRUMP is gonna be bringing it up at every single goddamn rally and interview he has over the next 10 months? 🤔😂

Of course - a hairball would be better than Trump
Yes, need a lot more of:

Open borders
High inflation
wars started
gas and food prices rising
Interest rates high
weaponized justice dept

Just naming a few. But whatever, dems are who they are, Dems first and foremost, no matter what

Yes, need a lot more of:

Open borders
High inflation
wars started
gas and food prices rising
Interest rates high
weaponized justice dept

Just naming a few. But whatever, dems are who they are, Dems first and foremost, no matter what
Rate of inflation down to pre-pandemic levels
GDP soaring
Stock market setting records
Longest sustained low-unemployment in over 50 years
Gas prices normal
Wages rising
Chips Act
Infrastructure Bill
Insulin bill
Negotiating with drug companies for a host of drugs
No daily hate tweets

Just naming a few. But whatever, Magas are who they are. Insurrectionists first and foremost, no matter what

GDP soaring
Gas prices normal
Wages rising
Chips Act
Infrastructure Bill
Insulin bill
No daily hate tweets

Just naming a few. But whatever, Magas are who they are. Insurrectionists first and foremost, no matter what
And demorats are who they are: mush brains like Biden; not a clear thought whatsoever.

GDP soaring
Gas prices normal
Wages rising
Chips Act
Infrastructure Bill
Insulin bill
No daily hate tweets

Pathetic

No, a Trump appointed US Attorney decided to take a gratuitous poltical jab at Biden since he didn't see a reason to prosecute.
You know Hur is a Biden guy Republican or not. Trump appointed the US attorneys based on recommendations from people he should not have been listening to and that's a fact.

You know Hur is a Biden guy Republican or not. Trump appointed the US attorneys based on recommendations from people he should not have been listening to and that's a fact.
A Biden guy wouldn't make unnecessary comments about his memory, his age and especially his son's death, when his only job was to decide if there was evidence to prosecute.

A Biden guy wouldn't make unnecessary comments about his memory, his age and especially his son's death, when his only job was to decide if there was evidence to prosecute.
That was justification dude.

That was justification dude.
They were political potshots by a special counsel who found no evidence to charge a crime, which he states on page 215 of the report. It’s not surprising, and personally I expected something similar

Donald Trump Politics GIF by BuzzFeed

Then Trump has no business running either since he doesn't know the difference between Nicki Haley and Nancy Pelosi and thinks he's running against Obama
The justification attempt that no one is buying was charging Trump and not Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT