ADVERTISEMENT

Special Counsel Robert Hur Stands by Testimony Biden Too Cognitively Declined To Be Charged - Vindicated

For those of us old enough to remember our SC Gov Carroll Campbell got dementia at a very early age.

There is a fine line between being senile and weird. I fear the rule could be used against "unconventional" candidates unfairly. The power would probably just fall to the deep state if not done correctly.

If I remember correctly Gov CC started around 60.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Don’t the people Have a right to hear the interview? Don’t democrats want to hear the interview?

Why won't Merrick Garland #releasethetapes?

I don’t like the Democratic and Biden policies however I realize two things

First Joe is no longer competent to be President and has not been for years

Secondly I agree with the premise that due to Biden’s health he us not competent to be tried in a court of law

Reactions: fatpiggy
Is anyone else concerned they have not released the tapes yet? Seems like a pretty big deal.

Also, doctoring the transcript to cover for Biden should be a crime If it happened

Reactions: Allornothing
Is anyone else concerned they have not released the tapes yet? Seems like a pretty big deal.

Also, doctoring the transcript to cover for Biden should be a crime If it happened

The tapes will eventually be released

Probably after the election

Probably won ‘t any more than the next weeks as Biden fumbles constantly in the public

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Kamala currently making a move to remove Joe.

She is going to have to answer on what took her so long.

I started this thread in March and we all knew then. When did Kamala know? She didn’t have the strength to make a move because she is a weak player.

Take it up with the special counsel, bud.

Sorry the mountains of bullshit you read every day for the last 4 years misled you, but everyone with > room temp iQ saw it coming.
Ouch. This one hurts.

Who was misled? Who has a room temp iq?

yep everyday i run into people that used to follow CNN and msnbc like a cult and now realized they had been lied to for years. Once you break away from the propaganda your iq will go above room temp, but until then good luck... MAGA2024
Even the stragglers are coming around now.

Looking back on this thread is very informative. You can see who follows the fake news hook, line, and sinker.

They had a Special Counsel give it to them straight, yet they wouldn’t listen. They fell victim to the propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT