ADVERTISEMENT

Such a Loser

OTHER1 I think you might need to take some classes on negotiating globally and not on TI with us Little Leaguers

Us little fish live in a little pond

Trump get them to pony up on the world stage

That is big league negotiating

Show me yours now

OTHER1 I think you might need to take some classes on negotiating globally and not on TI with us Little Leaguers

Show me yours now
nato needs to pay their fair share---but a united nato prevents wars

Reactions: fatpiggy
Well yeah.. you don’t hold up your end of the bargain then you don’t deserve shit. Fvck the freeloaders, pay your bills.

Not sure what the problem is here .

Hi.

You know we're talking about war right? People dying. Billions and trillions in destruction and spending. Communities and nations being wiped out. All that right?

Fvck the freeloaders? Are you 10?

Very Christian of you.

Well yeah.. you don’t hold up your end of the bargain then you don’t deserve shit. Fvck the freeloaders, pay your bills.

Not sure what the problem is here .
What a disgusting message to send to our friends. You fall behind on your payments and we will encourage our enemy to destroy you. Fvck you

Hi.

You know we're talking about war right? People dying. Billions and trillions in destruction and spending. Communities and nations being wiped out. All that right?

Very Christian of you.
Said by a man who does not profess to be a Christian

Hi.

Very Christian of you.
I’m not trying to be Christian and I’m not religious.

They are capable of paying their bills and they should.

We are $35 trillion in debt. Fvck the freeloaders, pay your bills.

You let your friends mooch off of you? Get some new friends.
I've leant money to friends many times and I can assure you I wouldn't sicc law enforcement on them if they couldn't pay me back in a timely manner - because they are my friends....

This is the problem with Trump. The idea of holding our allies accountable to paying their fair share is a good one. His concept of attaching strings to foreign aid is a good one.

But then he says shit like this that is completely off the rails.
It’s not completely off the rails at all. It’s a negotiating tactic to put American Interests first. Exactly what our President should do.

It’s not completely off the rails at all. It’s a negotiating tactic to put American Interests first. Exactly what our President should do.

Encouraging foreign invasion? Come on dude. How about raise the price of LNG imports or something to offset their NATO funding shortfall. Something other than, you know, war.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump could promise to kill your children and you would clap. You're sick.
I think my grandfather was right when he said "the human race is a failure ." We don't have to look too far to see that .

I think my grandfather was right when he said "the human race is a failure ." We don't have to look too far to see that .
With all respect to your grandfather… I can see where he might say that… but overall I’d disagree.

The overwhelming majority of the human race is filled with truly remarkable people. We hear about the weird ones, mean ones, and crazy ones because they ARE NOT the norm, so they stick out.

Hence why it’s so amazing to me why we only have the choices we currently have for President.

However, I do encourage everyone to look past the polarization as there doesn’t need to be “my side vs your side” mentality.
I think if you looked at a macro goal of “everyone being able to live their lives as they want, without infringing on the right of anyone else living the way they want” you’d find a lot of consensus there.

We just have a lot of disagreement of how to get there. And in the end, none of us are 💯 right in our direction…

I think collectively we offer more good than bad.

This is the problem with Trump. The idea of holding our allies accountable to paying their fair share is a good one. His concept of attaching strings to foreign aid is a good one.

But then he says shit like this that is completely off the rails.
This. I don’t have an issue with pushing allies to share more of the economic load that comes with these global partnerships. But war isn’t a business transaction and to suggest he would not just stand idly by while a NATO ally was attack, but even encourage an attack completely defeats the purpose of these partnerships and makes the world a much more dangerous and volatile place for everyone, US included.

The purpose of being the greatest military power in the world is to stop military engagement from happening at all, it’s to create a deterrent. If you’re openly saying you’re not willing to use that power to deter hostile countries from invading your allies, then what’s the point of that military power?

To Trump’s credit, he said these same things in 2016. He has never not said that he wouldn’t defend NATO allies if they didn’t “pay their share.” This is just another example of Trump not being believed by his own voters.

Encouraging foreign invasion? Come on dude. How about raise the price of LNG imports or something to offset their NATO funding shortfall. Something other than, you know, war.

Trump: Russia invading Ukraine never would have happened if I was president

Also Trump: I encourage Russia to attack our allies.

In the end, Trump only cares about trump. Ask his kids.

I need to be a Christian to say "fvck the freeloaders" isn't a very Christ like thing to say?
If you are not a Chrisitian-why are you now mentioning Christ? If Jesus is your savior-understood; if he is not your savior why are you mentioning Christ?

nato needs to pay their fair share---but a united nato prevents wars
as a NATO member the country signed on I want to say for 2 per cent on defense GNP spending

those countries made the deal now stick to it

Trump is 100 per cent spot on

Pay your dam bills or get out

Poland is spending 4 per cent of GNP

Germany with it’s wealth was a mucher and not paying it’s share

America does NOT NEED TO PAY THE MAJORITY OF BILLS TO DEFEND EUROPE

EUROPE NEEDS TO PAY

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Trump could promise to kill your children and you would clap. You're sick.

That would be part of a strategy and in the case of me a tactic

Don’t agree with you on my response

Biden right now with the massive open borders and anti-police and soft on crime is threatening the safety and well being of every patriotic American

Reactions: TigerGrowls
If you are not a Chrisitian-why are you now mentioning Christ? If Jesus is your savior-understood; if he is not your savior why are you mentioning Christ?

In an off the wall way Jesus said render unto Caesar what is Caesars

If am understanding what iceheart08 is saying in his own special way of **** the freeloaders

If that statement is saying that the NATO members not paying their 2% of GDP should be penalized

Then yes I 100 % agree with iceheart 08

How he says it does not matter

He is totally on point if that is what we are referring to

OK iceheart08

Palmettotiger1 your self described Paragon of Virtue has spoken

If iceheart08 says he is a Christian his verbage does not make me in any way feel that he is not true to his statement

Hi.

Very Christian of you.

Read between the lines and words

If everyone in NATO pays their share of the cost then there will NEVER BE A WAR

freeloading and not paying for defense woll guarantee a war

OK grasshopper what next lesson should I teach you

I've leant money to friends many times and I can assure you I wouldn't sicc law enforcement on them if they couldn't pay me back in a timely manner - because they are my friends....

loans as you describe are civil not criminal

you would need to bring a civil suit and provide proof of the loan preferably in writing with it witnessed and if possible recorded

You don’t need to be a Christian to understand the basic philosophies that the person Christians claim to worship/model their lives after stood for and point out their blatant hypocrisy when they model behaviors that are the exact opposite of those philosophies.

You don’t need to be a Christian to understand the basic philosophies that the person Christians claim to worship/model their lives after stood for and point out their blatant hypocrisy when they model behaviors that are the exact opposite of those philosophies.
Said by another individual who professes not to be a Christian

Nato isn't a club where you pay membership fees or something. Delinquent is not an accurate description, not even how it works. That man gets dumber by the day and unfortunately his followers do too.

Lolololwut?!

He's definitely not my lord and savior.

But is this like your will smith moment? Is that where you are going with this? Get my wife's name out yo mouth?

Reactions: flotiger
Lolololwut?!

He's definitely not my lord and savior.

But is this like your will smith moment? Is that where you are going with this? Get my wife's name out yo mouth?
I just do not think that non Christians should be pointing out what they think a Christian should say or do. The person that you stated that to, actually said he was not a Christian. I have no idea what Will Smith has to do with any of this, not sure he yelled I smack you in the name of the Lord when he hit Chris Rock. I also question why a person who professes to not be a Christian, would use Christ as an example for another individual.

Reactions: AugTig
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg responds to Trump: "Any suggestion that allies will not defend each other undermines all of our security, including that of the US, and puts American and European soldiers at increased risk. I expect that regardless of who wins the presidential election the US will remain a strong and committed NATO Ally."

Show me yours now
So trump encourages "our" enemy to attack our allies over supposed non-payment issues. What the fvck does that have to do with "negotiating" anything???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT