ADVERTISEMENT

Take my ass to the round table. Biden can kiss my red white and blue ass!

The stories are direct first hand accounts from people solicited by the news station numbnuts.
They are unverified Facebook comments being reported as news. How do you not see that???!!!

If the people at the MAGA Weekly World News had wanted to do actual journalism, they could have reached out to people to verify their claims. But that would require work and they traffic in only clickbait for those who fund the outrage economy.

They are unverified Facebook comments being reported as news. How do you not see that???!!!

If the people at the MAGA Weekly World News had wanted to do actual journalism, they could have reached out to people to verify their claims. But that would require work and they traffic in only clickbait for those who fund the outrage economy.
Solicited comments from the station dude. You just do not believe what they said due to your bias and that's ok.

Pulling Facebook posts as facts and reporting them as news? Yikes you really are a loser.
LOL...you guys need to pay attention. Its people answering question requests from a local tv station and whether the medium they answer on is facebook or not is irrelevent.

This just figures!! How low can they go?

Reactions: Essolover4
This just figures!! How low can they go?

images

Just ask Michael Sussman esq about fact checks, yeah... apparently those don’t matter for criminal conspiracies.

Just ask Michael Sussman esq about fact checks, yeah... apparently those don’t matter for criminal conspiracies.
So you do respond to me. Any thoughts on your previous claims that the vaccine is gene therapy? Still waiting. You know, its okay to be wrong from time to time. Admitting it makes you look human. Ignoring it, makes you an asshole.

So you do respond to me. Any thoughts on your previous claims that the vaccine is gene therapy? Still waiting. You know, its okay to be wrong from time to time. Admitting it makes you look human. Ignoring it, makes you an asshole.
I’ll address it the mRNA vaccine indeed makes changes to your messenger RNA, also known as a part of your genetic sequencing. You can call it genetic therapy, a mRNA vaccine, whatever, it’s splitting hairs. It literally injects spike protein into your body to trick your mRNA into doing “good/bad” whichever side of the fence your on, to create non-natural genetic immunity to the virus.

So, gene therapy I guess would mean a short term solution by way of utilizing your RNA sequencing, a therapy, and we do know it’s only providing short term relief, so I would stand by my use of the words unless you have some long term study or controlled scientific experiment that proves this is something other than.

Honestly I’m just tired of debating the issues. I said this was gonna happen last year, that we would see an increase in the adverse reactions from the vaccines/gene therapy, but doctors on here and all but a few argued against me.

Now we are starting to see more and more data coming out, extremely negative data, and I’m sorry for the vaccinated individuals having issues that would have been normally healthy.

My intent from the beginning was being such an asshole that people would pay attention just enough to maybe question is it necessary. It’s not, metabolic health is and always has been the key to our health. For some reason the science has changed and we as a society think we should save everyone. That’s not how nature works and not everyone is save able.

God is cleansing again, nature is his voice, and many more will die, both vaccinated and unvaccinated... the story has already been written, and this is part of my personal story.

Good luck with the D-Dimer tests in the future.

I’ll address it the mRNA vaccine indeed makes changes to your messenger RNA, also known as a part of your genetic sequencing. You can call it genetic therapy, a mRNA vaccine, whatever, it’s splitting hairs. It literally injects spike protein into your body to trick your mRNA into doing “good/bad” whichever side of the fence your on, to create non-natural genetic immunity to the virus.

So, gene therapy I guess would mean a short term solution by way of utilizing your RNA sequencing, a therapy, and we do know it’s only providing short term relief, so I would stand by my use of the words unless you have some long term study or controlled scientific experiment that proves this is something other than.

Honestly I’m just tired of debating the issues. I said this was gonna happen last year, that we would see an increase in the adverse reactions from the vaccines/gene therapy, but doctors on here and all but a few argued against me.

Now we are starting to see more and more data coming out, extremely negative data, and I’m sorry for the vaccinated individuals having issues that would have been normally healthy.

My intent from the beginning was being such an asshole that people would pay attention just enough to maybe question is it necessary. It’s not, metabolic health is and always has been the key to our health. For some reason the science has changed and we as a society think we should save everyone. That’s not how nature works and not everyone is save able.

God is cleansing again, nature is his voice, and many more will die, both vaccinated and unvaccinated... the story has already been written, and this is part of my personal story.

Good luck with the D-Dimer tests in the future.
Yeah its not gene therapy. Pope still arrested right?

Yeah its not gene therapy. Pope still arrested right?

Was wondering which one of you would bring that gem out of the closet. I think my 1 L is made up for from all the W’s I have had with calling the vaccine out months ago for what is happening just now.

In the court of public opinion I only have to be close to right. And since the “science” has not been proven yet, ie still scientific debate about whether or not this is changing DNA, maybe you shouldn’t be so hasty to prove me wrong so much, it’s making you look, welllllll, not so smart. Sorry big guy.

Was wondering which one of you would bring that gem out of the closet. I think my 1 L is made up for from all the W’s I have had with calling the vaccine out months ago for what is happening just now.

In the court of public opinion I only have to be close to right. And since the “science” has not been proven yet, maybe you shouldn’t be so hasty to prove me wrong so much, it’s making you look, welllllll, not so smart. Sorry big guy.
Yeah thats 2 Ls there. You have no Ws.

Yeah thats 2 Ls there. You have no Ws.
You gonna use a blog to prove me wrong? Or a link to an actual scientific journal of medicine stating these mRNA vaccines have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to not ultimately make changes to the DNA. They are in the process of studying this now, so there is technically no proof, only conjecture at this point.

Study .. here’s the abstract.

The COVID-19 vaccines authorized or under testing use different methods of action such as mRNA, DNA vaccine, viral vector, protein subunit, and virus inactivated immunization strategies.

Also, it is not being reported about the graphene oxide in the vaccines, can be lethal and can make changes on the cellular level. Why are they putting this stuff in vaccines?

You gonna use a blog to prove me wrong? Or a link to an actual scientific journal of medicine stating these mRNA vaccines have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to not ultimately make changes to the DNA. They are in the process of studying this now, so there is technically no proof, only conjecture at this point.

The COVID-19 vaccines authorized or under testing use different methods of action such as mRNA, DNA vaccine, viral vector, protein subunit, and virus inactivated immunization strategies.

Also, it is not being reported about the graphene oxide in the vaccines, can be lethal and can make changes on the cellular level. Why are they putting this stuff in vaccines?

Did you actually read the first link you posted?

Here's the conclusion.

This brief review, and these presented data indicate that mRNA vaccines are safe and effective, and represent a very viable weapon to stop the global COVID-19 pandemic. RNA-based vaccines are a promising new approach to protect humans not only from SARS-CoV-2 but from infectious diseases, with the advantage of rapid production and sufficient resource investment.

Also it states nothing about any DNA being changed or gene therapy. You stay collecting Ls. Its quite impressive.

You cited an study that concludes the mRNA vaccines are safe and effective in the treatment of Covid.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Read your the sentence in bold again. The COVID-19 vaccines authorized or under testing use different methods of action such as mRNA, DNA vaccine, viral vector, protein subunit, and virus inactivated immunization strategies.

I'm guessing that you were not aware that there is a DNA vaccine under testing.

So you posted a study that contradicts your claims that the mRNA vaccines to argue what? That you didn't read carefully enough?

Ready to admit that you were wrong or are you going to go forward with even more bluster and insanity in the face of overwhelming evidence?

You need help realizing that unvaccinated people have a greater impact than just themselves getting sick. They affect their own families, hospital workers, families who need other help at hospitals.

Its not as simple as "well you are fine vaccinated, I affect no one." That mindset isnt correct and also a selfish way to look at life.
Selfish like a segment of society demanding that others get a vaccination because they think it's that person's responsibility to protect them?

You cited an study that concludes the mRNA vaccines are safe and effective in the treatment of Covid.

Read your the sentence in bold again. The COVID-19 vaccines authorized or under testing use different methods of action such as mRNA, DNA vaccine, viral vector, protein subunit, and virus inactivated immunization strategies.

I'm guessing that you were not aware that there is a DNA vaccine under testing.

So you posted a study that contradicts your claims that the mRNA vaccines to argue what? That you didn't read carefully enough?

Ready to admit that you were wrong or are you going to go forward with even more bluster and insanity in the face of overwhelming evidence?
The study states the end is affective yet I was using the study to show there are ongoing studies. That is all. I am still right in my phrasing which would be good enough for a court of law. Read carefully, words matter.

this study is neither peer reviewed or published it is just a study which includes studying DNA vaccines, some of which are not being used in US but are on the market nonetheless.

And when I am wrong like the Pope, I’ll admit it. My belief is that the graphene oxide (toxic metallic substance) can penetrate the nucleus of the cell and therefore the spike proteins can also replicate there. Call it a hypothesis and I’m not going to say I’m wrong until the science proves me wrong.

No biggie, you can let this one go for now.

The study states the end is affective yet I was using the study to show there are ongoing studies. That is all. I am still right in my phrasing which would be good enough for a court of law. Read carefully, words matter.

this study is neither peer reviewed or published it is just a study which includes studying DNA vaccines, some of which are not being used in US but are on the market nonetheless.

And when I am wrong like the Pope, I’ll admit it. My belief is that the graphene oxide (toxic metallic substance) can penetrate the nucleus of the cell and therefore the spike proteins can also replicate there. Call it a hypothesis and I’m not going to say I’m wrong until the science proves me wrong.

Nope, you were wrong.

You stated the following...
Or a link to an actual scientific journal of medicine stating these mRNA vaccines have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to not ultimately make changes to the DNA. They are in the process of studying this now, so there is technically no proof, only conjecture at this point.

Where in that study is there any support that mRNA vaccines haven't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to not make changes to the DNA?
I pulled out the only comment about DNA from the entire article and showed that it had NOTHING to do with the mRNA vaccine. Your link makes absolutely no sense in the context of your argument.

Now you attempt to jump to the graphene oxide, which ruins your original argument that I called out: Your claim that the mRNA vaccine is gene therapy. Gene therapy doesn't occur as the result of an [imagined] ingredient that has nothing to do with the vaccines mechanism of action.

You refuse to be a man and admit when you are wrong. But sure, ignore this for another day or so while you post 25+ times in other threads on the Round Table with the same 5 'sources' you are spreading for the day.

Nope, you were wrong.

You stated the following...

Where in that study is there any support that mRNA vaccines haven't been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to not make changes to the DNA?
I pulled out the only comment about DNA from the entire article and showed that it had NOTHING to do with the mRNA vaccine. Your link makes absolutely no sense in the context of your argument.

Now you attempt to jump to the graphene oxide, which ruins your original argument that I called out: Your claim that the mRNA vaccine is gene therapy. Gene therapy doesn't occur as the result of an [imagined] ingredient that has nothing to do with the vaccines mechanism of action.

You refuse to be a man and admit when you are wrong. But sure, ignore this for another day or so while you post 25+ times in other threads on the Round Table with the same 5 'sources' you are spreading for the day.
Ok you’re right, you got me, I’ll take a lap for this. In my opinion we will find out differently in the future, but based on the current facts available you are correct.

See not so hard. And see during debate we probably both learned a little more. In the past people could walk away agreeing to disagree yet both learning from each other.

According to Fauci the science changes so much it’s hard to keep up... so for us dumbs out here in the real world it’s super hard.

Have a nice night

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Ok you’re right, you got me, I’ll take a lap for this. In my opinion we will find out differently in the future, but based on the current facts available you are correct.

See not so hard. And see during debate we probably both learned a little more. In the past people could walk away agreeing to disagree yet both learning from each other.

According to Fauci the science changes so much it’s hard to keep up... so for us dumbs out here in the real world it’s super hard.

Have a nice night
Agreed. We have all learned from one another through debate. Have a good evening.

Not the whole story as the attack on Trump was part of the original plan, but this is a decent summation by a beautiful American Patriot. The end plan for a long long time has been to put the United States living standards and freedoms on par with Communist China. This has been in the works for decades and Trump is part of a counter revolution against it.

Another disturbing factoid. Feel free to disprove this leftwards and vax priests. Deep state plans to tag us like animals before this is all said and done.

Let’s just set aside the fact that there’s no graphene oxide in the Covid vaccine…..those ridiculous assertions have been disproven and there was never any evidence to begin with, besides people like you spreading it around the internet….but now you’re making hypotheses about what this imaginary substance is doing to our cells/mRNA?

Can you describe your most recent alien abduction? Can you please tell us about Elvis being alive? Is Hitler being kept alive in South America somewhere?

You really are a nut job. I love it. You’re gonna spin right off this planet, just like Gary Busey.

Last edited:
Just another one of them wackos I guess, thank you for all the complements.

Thing is if I’m wrong the world will not change, if you are wrong many will die. I’m not the one jumping off a bridge cause everyone told me to. Seems like I am the most sane regardless if I believe whatever.

I have taken no action to inject myself with a questionable substance that no one truly knows what’s in it. People say it’s safe, yeah ok, at one point lead paint on kids toys was safe too.

Go ahead and hurl your insults, if it makes you feel any better. It’s you that should be scared and angry, and if you want to show anger towards me, fine. Call me crazy, fine. In the end, remember I’ll be fine, we don’t know that foe sure about you yet.

no one has anger towards you. people are mocking you because you're gullible and latch onto conspiracy theories.

i'd recommend watching the video in the link below, or just reading the transcript of the conversation that is provided. hopefully it can allow you to gather some insight into your own psyche and help you understand why you latch onto various conspiracy theories.

Reactions: TheValley91
Relax. It’s always been well known that the black community has a lot of anti-vaxers, that’s been true from the beginning.

I think we’ve made history, really. We finally found an issue that unites the far right with the black community.
One has been constantly and historically taken advantage of by this country/government. The other, has a weird love for Donald Trump.

(Not coming at you btw)

Reactions: dpic73
You can make a well informed, personal medical decision to opt out of this particular vaccine and not be an “anti-vaxer”. You can not believe in this particular vaccine and not be an “anti- vaxer”. Anyone who is pro vaccine Mandates is a fascist with insecurity issues.

You can make a well informed, personal medical decision to opt out of this particular vaccine and not be an “anti-vaxer”. You can not believe in this particular vaccine and not be an “anti- vaxer”. Anyone who is pro vaccine Mandates is a fascist with insecurity issues.
children have vaccine mandates to enter pre-k

Then we have been living in a fascist country for years, because vaccine mandates are not anywhere close to being a novel concept.

How are you well informed if you have no logical reason to not get the vaccine? You know how you can tell you are just being paranoid and partisan? Because even the rich and government elected officials are vaccinated. Trump got vaccinated in January, he didn't SHOW anyone because he was getting votes off of making it a partisan issue.

How are you well informed if you have no logical reason to not get the vaccine? You know how you can tell you are just being paranoid and partisan? Because even the rich and government elected officials are vaccinated. Trump got vaccinated in January, he didn't SHOW anyone because he was getting votes off of making it a partisan issue.
Then we have been living in a fascist country for years, because vaccine mandates are not anywhere close to being a novel concept.
Don’t act so obtuse and naive. There is no mandates for a disease with a 99% survival rate. You also don’t have to have a vaccine “passport” or proof for those time tested vaccines to work, travel on an airline, go to restaurants, etc. This is where we are in some parts of the country and what the administration wants everywhere. If you’ve gotten the vaccine and believing it then you’re protected. Who cares what other people do.

You don’t know me. There are plenty of logical reasons not to get the vaccine. Everyone in my family has already had Covid and kicked in the nuts. I just got blood work done and have a high level of antibodies, T cells etc. There is No logical reason at all for me to get the vaccine. You have such a weird mindset. I don’t give two shits about what the rich, and elected officials, and trump do. Those are usually the people I choose not to follow lol. I make my own decisions for what I think is best for my family. Honestly based on most of your post I really think you’d be much happier in a place like Australia were they adhere to the government and the latest ever evolving “science”.

which means you participated in a vaccine mandate you fvcking marxist.
No it means that I wasn’t opposed to my kids taking those particular time tested vaccines you smooth brained idiot. We chose to opt out of several vaccines offered to us. We made the choice. This does not compare to a vaccine that has been around for decades slappy.

children have vaccine mandates to enter pre-k

This is true. But those vaccines generally provide life-long immunity to specific diseases.

Covid 19 is more like the seasonal flu. We’re already on what, our 5th variant? The vaccine was developed to treat the first. This would be more akin to mandating the annual flu shot, which we do not do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT