ADVERTISEMENT

Take my ass to the round table. Biden can kiss my red white and blue ass!

You don’t know me. There are plenty of logical reasons not to get the vaccine. Everyone in my family has already had Covid and kicked in the nuts. I just got blood work done and have a high level of antibodies, T cells etc. There is No logical reason at all for me to get the vaccine. You have such a weird mindset. I don’t give two shits about what the rich, and elected officials, and trump do. Those are usually the people I choose not to follow lol. I make my own decisions for what I think is best for my family. Honestly based on most of your post I really think you’d be much happier in a place like Australia were they adhere to the government and the latest ever evolving “science”.
I make muh own dercicisions. Give me a break, you are no expert on the subject matter and you don't listen to the experts. If you did you'd know that even after having covid you should get the jab. Not doing so doesn't make you cool, you look like a total zealot who won't listen to reason.
If it was just you that you were risking I wouldn't gaf, but you are risking everyone else as well.

I make muh own dercicisions. Give me a break, you are no expert on the subject matter and you don't listen to the experts. If you did you'd know that even after having covid you should get the jab. Not doing so doesn't make you cool, you look like a total zealot who won't listen to reason.
If it was just you that you were risking I wouldn't gaf, but you are risking everyone else as well.
Go back out to pasture where it’s safe (I might sneeze)

I do listen to the experts. I can guarantee you on almost every topic your idea and my idea of who the experts are would be completely different. The CDC and Faucci have become political frauds and puppets. Vax up man and if you’re 65 get your booster. I’m choosing a much different option. I would love to continue in the thread but I am headed to the mountains to hike and enjoy Gods beautiful creation. Have a good one.

Last edited:
This is true. But those vaccines generally provide life-long immunity to specific diseases.

Covid 19 is more like the seasonal flu. We’re already on what, our 5th variant? The vaccine was developed to treat the first. This would be more akin to mandating the annual flu shot, which we do not do.

Nevertheless, a vaccine mandate is not a novel concept, and anti-vaxers are making a mountain out of a mole hill when it comes to this issue.

Can you please tell me why you should get the jab after you have Covid? Especially when there is multiple scientific studies saying natural antibodies are better than the shot? Shouldn’t we be able to get tested for antibodies and get an antibody card or something? Or is that just you know unscientific?

Reactions: dual_tiger
No it means that I wasn’t opposed to my kids taking those particular time tested vaccines you smooth brained idiot. We chose to opt out of several vaccines offered to us. We made the choice. This does not compare to a vaccine that has been around for decades slappy.
darwin is currently laughing at your point of view.

Go back out to pasture where it’s safe (I might sneeze)

I do listen to the experts. I can guarantee you on almost every topic your idea and my idea of who the experts are would be completely different. The CDC and Faucci have become political frauds and puppets. Vax up man and if you’re 65 get your booster. I’m choosing a much different option. I would love to continue in the thread but I am headed to the mountains to hike and enjoy Gods beautiful creation. Have a good one.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. It's your life but you may take some others down with you. See science is objective it doesn't care about your feelings. Good luck.

Can you please tell me why you should get the jab after you have Covid? Especially when there is multiple scientific studies saying natural antibodies are better than the shot? Shouldn’t we be able to get tested for antibodies and get an antibody card or something? Or is that just you know unscientific?
All, all ... all the pandemic and immunology communities have consensus that taking the vaccine, even after being infected is beneficial against further infection and the severity of symptoms.

That's it.

All, all ... all the pandemic and immunology communities have consensus that taking the vaccine, even after being infected is beneficial against further infection and the severity of symptoms.

That's it.
No joke, can you cite any of these claims? My understanding of antibodies is, the more antibodies, the less chance of infection or serious affects from the virus. So, If your natural antibodies are better than the vaccine antibodies. How would the vaccine antibodies prevent the spread better than the natural antibodies?

No joke, can you cite any of these claims? My understanding of antibodies is, the more antibodies, the less chance of infection or serious affects from the virus. So, If your natural antibodies are better than the vaccine antibodies. How would the vaccine antibodies prevent the spread better than the natural antibodies?
Good luck on getting an answer on that one. The real answer is no one really knows yet. I am sure the vaccine bullies will say follow "their science" all the while ignoring the studies out of israel and the cleveland clinic to name a few. Natural immunity has shown to be long lasting and effective against covid. With that said imo everyone who hasn't had covid and are at high risk should get vaccinated. It has also been shown to be effective in preventing severe illness and death.

Reactions: Clemson Carl3
Good luck on getting an answer on that one. The real answer is no one really knows yet. I am sure the vaccine bullies will say follow "their science" all the while ignoring the studies out of israel and the cleveland clinic to name a few. Natural immunity has shown to be long lasting and effective against covid. With that said imo everyone who hasn't had covid and are at high risk should get vaccinated. It has also been shown to be effective in preventing severe illness and death.
I agree with you. Anyone who is at risk aka old, obese, heart disease, etc should get the vaccine. What sucks is, a young 29 year old in shape man like myself who has already beat Covid catches flak for not getting the vaccine when I have natural antibodies. Not to mention the government agencies/crap administration doesn’t recognize “Tah Science” when it’s right in front of their face. Don’t tell me this about saving lives and “tah science” when they ignore science. Case in point, why the original guy I responded to couldn’t give me any articles with data to support his claim to get the vaccine regardless if you have natural antibodies from catching Covid. It’s a joke, it’s a power game, it’s authoritarian top to down. Problem is, I ain’t no sheep.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I agree with you. Anyone who is at risk aka old, obese, heart disease, etc should get the vaccine. What sucks is, a young 29 year old in shape man like myself who has already beat Covid catches flak for not getting the vaccine when I have natural antibodies. Not to mention the government agencies/crap administration doesn’t recognize “Tah Science” when it’s right in front of their face. Don’t tell me this about saving lives and “tah science” when they ignore science. Case in point, why the original guy I responded to couldn’t give me any articles with data to support his claim to get the vaccine regardless if you have natural antibodies from catching Covid. It’s a joke, it’s a power game, it’s authoritarian top to down. Problem is, I ain’t no sheep.
You sound like sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You sound like sheep.

Pot meet kettle. He sounds like someone who is thinking for himself. How is that like a sheep? You make less and less sense as this has progressed because the narratives folks like you have built your beliefs on just keep crumbling. My advice (which you don't want and won't follow) is to perhaps reset and reconsider from here what you think. It's OK to be wrong and it's OK to re-evaluate. Natural immunity is a real thing and it is truly valid by every measure we have. Maybe think that part over a little?

Pot meet kettle. He sounds like someone who is thinking for himself. How is that like a sheep? You make less and less sense as this has progressed because the narratives folks like you have built your beliefs on just keep crumbling. My advice (which you don't want and won't follow) is to perhaps reset and reconsider from here what you think. It's OK to be wrong and it's OK to re-evaluate. Natural immunity is a real thing and it is truly valid by every measure we have. Maybe think that part over a little?
Where did I say natural immunity isn't a thing?

You sound like sheep.
Lol, this is how it works with you people. If someone’s agenda doesn’t align with yours then it’s time to insult, scream, and censor. You have an opportunity to cite a source and explain to me why I should get the vaccine if I have natural immunity. Instead you respond with that. It’s pathetic and unscientific.

I mean, what can you do for people who just can’t think for themselves? It’s sad to see more and more people allow this virus to get soo politicized. Nothing should be political about science, natural immunity shouldn’t be censored like it is, but you have people like him who just ignore science and run with whatever their glorious political leaders say. It’s like looking up to your PE teacher for advice on physical science. Then being surprised when the PE teacher was wrong about the earth being flat. Except, a child is more likely to admit they are wrong compared to some of these loonies.

Above you said someone sounds like sheep and almost his entire post was about natural immunity and that vaccination for those folks is unnecessary. It's hard not to infer that from your response.
The moment someone says "I'm no sheep" or "Tah science", yeah im not gonna respect any kind of argument you are making.

Similar to someone talking college football who says coots or taters.

The moment someone says "I'm no sheep" or "Tah science", yeah im not gonna respect any kind of argument you are making.

I guess asking for scientific studies is arguing? I was literally asking for information so I could make an informed decision/opinion. Again, here comes the round about BS, with no connection to science just speaking from your little heart. Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this conversation that could have shed light/promoted the use of vaccines after being infected with Covid.

I guess asking for scientific studies is arguing? I was literally asking for information so I could make an informed decision/opinion. Again, here comes the round about BS, with no connection to science just speaking from your little heart. Thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to this conversation that could have shed light/promoted the use of vaccines after being infected with Covid.

small sample size, but still promising data if it can be replicated.

natural immunity is good - it's similar to getting the vaccine. but if you have natural immunity and you get the vaccine on top of it, you're provided even superior protection. some may not think it necessary to do both, and i understand that pov. i don't necessarily agree with it, but that's their choice. personally, if i had gotten covid previously i'd still get the vaccine because i want to have the best possible protection against getting infected and passing it on unwittingly to friends and family who may have a deadly reaction to the virus.

Reactions: Clemson Carl3

*Important Notice​

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

small sample size, but still promising data if it can be replicated.

natural immunity is good - it's similar to getting the vaccine. but if you have natural immunity and you get the vaccine on top of it, you're provided even superior protection. some may not think it necessary to do both, and i understand that pov. i don't necessarily agree with it, but that's their choice. personally, if i had gotten covid previously i'd still get the vaccine because i want to have the best possible protection against getting infected and passing it on unwittingly to friends and family who may have a deadly reaction to the virus.
Thank you for your opinion backed and based off of some science. This is all I ask for. This is how we should communicate. This is how we gain knowledge from each other. This is how we inform eachother so we can make informed decisions. I appreciate your effort and time sir. I look forward to reviewing your study after work sometime tonight.

Reactions: WapPride
In regards to the study that says natural immunity gains a benefit from vaccination.

FYI:
bioRxiv posts many COVID19-related papers. A reminder: they have not been formally peer-reviewed and should not guide health-related behavior or be reported in the press as conclusive.

Yeah Project Veritas just slammed the door shut on your face.

You really should step away from the internet.
Seems like I know how to "Internet", you my chap are arguing with numerous people in this thread about something well researched. Don't get mad because you are wrong... man up and admit you have been wrong since the beginning and you have waning immunity now with your Vaxx card. It is OK, eventually everyone who got vaccinated will have to admit the same thing to themselves.

But hey everyone is out to get you... and you are smarter than everyone else, even the Pfizer scientists. Bless your heart.

Seems like I know how to "Internet", you my chap are arguing with numerous people in this thread about something well researched. Don't get mad because you are wrong... man up and admit you have been wrong since the beginning and you have waning immunity now with your Vaxx card. It is OK, eventually everyone who got vaccinated will have to admit the same thing to themselves.

But hey everyone is out to get you... and you are smarter than everyone else, even the Pfizer scientists. Bless your heart.
You linked a tweet from a guy who works for a far right wing activist group that is known to edit audio and video so they can spread disinformation.

Being vaccinated saves lives. That is a fact.

You linked a tweet from a guy who works for a far right wing activist group that is known to edit audio and video so they can spread disinformation.

Can you provide an example of this? I'm just curious because a lot of what I have seen in the past did not appear to be edited. If you're going to state that is a fact; it should be substantiated with some corroborative evidence.

Not saying you do this but a lot of people like to discredit anything from the right as such while never holding themselves or the resources they use to the same standards. I call it the Fox News Paradox. :)

Seems like you are now disseminating false and misleading information, in fact they are in depositions with the NYT and WaPo, CNN for saying these types of fraudulent statements and not retracting them when provided facts.

You are welcome to believe whatever you want, but I am telling you this organization is not Right Wing, they are TRUTH wing and if it happened to go against the conservative narrative they would call that crap out too based on what I've seen.

What your problem is... is that you think the Vax is a conservative agenda for people not to be vaxxed. To me it plays no politics, it is a personal choice and open debate is required for everyone to understand the facts. Certain media, Facebook, CNN are corrupt and not seeking the truth.

Y'all cherry pick which doctors and scientists you want to believe and I believe all of them. I believe the vaccination has its assistance for a very short term with the elderly and the fatties. I firmly believe in "Old Science", that viruses have to run their course, and if you show a fever or symptoms stay home and stop from spreading the virus. For some reason you morons and your parroting media outlets cannot get out of their own way and allow the true scientists, virologists, epidemiologists, do the work and report their findings. I fully expect people to be on both sides of this coin scientifically, but I certainly do not expect to be "forced" into doing something prematurely or forced in anyway. For all intents and purposes, sans half a pack of cigarettes on the golf course I am healthy as a horse, so yes, I get to say that because I work hard and pay attention to my body.

Sorry y'all want the quick fix instead of the real truth. As we have said for over a year, natural immunity and antibodies are the most long lasting and efficient way to get rid of a virus. False sense of protection and immunity causes greater risk to all those other people who vaccinated people unwittingly spread to because they think they cannot spread it. Newflash: they can and are spreading the virus to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people and at a very high rate. Don't believe me watch as your precious NY and CA lose many people this winter and all will have been vaccinated.

I'll take my chances with my natural antibodies. Really don't get it why you dumbs choose to fight the REAL OLD Science, but when your vaccinated friends start dying don't blame the people with the most robust immunity like you have tried in the past. Stupid people win stupid prizes and I hate you all have to learn the hard way.

remember you're talking with a guy that thinks chemtrails are a thing and probably thinks 9/11 was an inside job
Alright smart guy, prove to me there are no Chemtrails, and their is no fluoride or mercury in the water supply. Probably no Cadmium either... must all be from the runoff of the farms right?

You are most likely to die of a heart attack when you find out the government lies to you. I on the other hand will equip myself with all the information and yes also the unproven theories of crackpots, because unlike you I don't think I have all the answers. Wished I did, but know I have more questions than answers. You go ahead and go through life believing what you want and stop attacking my character on a message board. I post articles and information, you are calling me a liar and conspiracy nut, so go play with a tranny hooker if that is what you like, but if you want to say something stick to the facts and stop shaming people. It makes you look like a needy, whiny little bi...tch, OMG the conspiracy guy posted some factual thing again so instead of disproving the content we will attack him or the company that produced it. Typical snot rocket material.

Alright smart guy, prove to me there are no Chemtrails, and their is no fluoride or mercury in the water supply. Probably no Cadmium either... must all be from the runoff of the farms right?

You are most likely to die of a heart attack when you find out the government lies to you. I on the other hand will equip myself with all the information and yes also the unproven theories of crackpots, because unlike you I don't think I have all the answers. Wished I did, but know I have more questions than answers. You go ahead and go through life believing what you want and stop attacking my character on a message board. I post articles and information, you are calling me a liar and conspiracy nut, so go play with a tranny hooker if that is what you like, but if you want to say something stick to the facts and stop shaming people. It makes you look like a needy, whiny little bi...tch, OMG the conspiracy guy posted some factual thing again so instead of disproving the content we will attack him or the company that produced it. Typical snot rocket material.
prove the moon isn't made of cheese. see, you can't.

Reactions: WapPride
prove the moon isn't made of cheese. see, you can't.
No, do you have a report or something with someone hypothesizing that fact? No, ahhh gotcha, so you are trying to compare theories that have some teeth, but very little fact to back them up... to fairy tales?

bruh, you been smoking that good shit.

no-i-dont-think.gif

i think i'll just stick to mocking you for being dumb

Reactions: TheValley91

The scariest thing is that you think you are actually posting facts. You know what that word means right?

No, do you have a report or something with someone hypothesizing that fact? No, ahhh gotcha, so you are trying to compare theories that have some teeth, but very little fact to back them up... to fairy tales?

bruh, you been smoking that good shit.
i do have a report about the moon being made of cheese. 1638, the English natural philosopher John Wilkins said it happened. there is a report and everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT