ADVERTISEMENT

The CDC reported today that only 28.4% of the black community have received the Covid vaccine.

Why are these republicans always making things about race? #AllLivesMatter amirite?

I know you're you're trying to do here but people like you still make up a higher NUMBER of the unvaccinated,

"While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

I know you're you're trying to do here but people like you still make up a higher NUMBER of the unvaccinated,

"While White adults account for the largest share (57%) of unvaccinated adults, Black and Hispanic people remain less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine, leaving them at increased risk, particularly as the variant spreads."

Wait. Full Stop. So you think I'm white?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I know you're Brazilian, which means you COULD be Caucasian, but even if you're not, you're white adjacent LOL
This post makes you moron adjacent and an idiot! Also, lol at the one and only time you don't want to apply percentages in a discussion about minorities.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmk and 92TigerME
Yeah, no harm in those racist comments if they're "light hearted", right?
Racist LMAO, you roiling ball of terrorist rage

giphy.gif

Proof of vaccines? racist democrats are all about forcing things on black people. Vaccines are just next...

Let me apply this percentage - you are 100% asshole trash! STFU - it was a light hearted comment not meant for your rancid ass
Look at this little loud mouth racist twink

I'm sick and tired of racist democrats using minorities and stepping on their necks. Look at the history of the democrat party. Jim Crow laws were DEMOCRAT laws! America is getting wise to the power play of these racist radicals.

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
Why is it that democrats ONLY seek to divide people. NEVER to unite. We are the greatest country in history...especially when you look at our diversity and the SUCCESS of those from other backgrounds. Yet this idiots want to burn it to the ground.

Today's democrats are out of touch and only concerned with consolidating power. They use minorities as pawns. They DO NOT care about minorities.

BTW - Republicians aren't much better. They are definitely better than democrats. But, not too much. Trump broke that mold with his actions. All people...including minorities...have never prospered as much.

Now look how quickly the democrats have destroyed that progress. All for the sake of controlling people.

Look at the little whack a mole that pops up to insult people every time his delicate little feelings are hurt. Have you ever had a rational discussion on this board of any note? I've been on this board for years and this is your entire shtick. Insult someone then crawl back in your hole, rinse, repeat.

Look at the little whack a mole that pops up to insult people every time his delicate little feelings are hurt. Have you ever had a rational discussion on this board of any note? I've been on this board for years and this is your entire shtick. Insult someone then crawl back in your hole, rinse, repeat.
Sounds like you are describing yourself? Did i hurt your commie feelings????

I'm sick and tired of racist democrats using minorities and stepping on their necks. Look at the history of the democrat party. Jim Crow laws were DEMOCRAT laws! America is getting wise to the power play of these racist radicals.
Racist dems like @dpic73 hate the thought of minorites escaping the confines of the Democratic plantation. They want minority communities to remain mired in poverty so they don't lose their leverage of promising redistribution of wealth aka free money.

Did I hurt your little flaming feelings twink? People hate racists like you.

Racist dems like @dpic73 hate the thought of minorites escaping the confines of the Democratic plantation. They want minority communities to remain mired in poverty so they don't lose their leverage of promising redistribution of wealth aka free money.
Where the fvck do you get off calling me racist? You've lost your mind, seriously. You literally offer nothing of value to this board, so go crawl back in your hole and think about your next insult - but make it make sense next time.

Did I hurt your little flaming feelings twink? People hate racists like you.
Twink? I could literally bench press you twenty times you insecure POS that adds nothing of value to this board.

Where the fvck do you get off calling me racist? You've lost your mind, seriously. You literally offer nothing of value to this board, so go crawl back in your hole and think about your next insult - but make it make sense next time.
So you want to post racist comments and then try to cry your way out of it? All you do lately is run your cvcksucker. Typical racist far left bitch

100% Racist dems undervalue minorities and think they can grab their loyalty through brides. They are wrong. The message of an exceptional America needs to continue to get out there. Trump produced results. Look at the data. Trump received more Black and Brown votes than any other Republican. Trump won this election if the votes were tabulated fairly. Democracy only works when it is the voice of the people. That means, one voice one vote. The left, no matter where you look around the world, only cares about brute force. Look at Cuba and Venezuela as the lastest among MANY examples.

So you want to post racist comments and then try to cry your way out of it? All you do lately is run your cvcksucker. Typical racist far left bitch
You routinely espouse racists views against minorities. You are clearly a racist. Maybe not conscious. But, your views are a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
You're a freak. Please point out one racist remark I've ever made. I'll wait...

I'm embarrassed for you that you took a few minutes to post that. Get your little racist twink ass back in here and explain why you think you're better than a minority.

I'm embarrassed for you that you took a few minutes to post that. Get your little racist twink ass back in here and explain why you think you're better than a minority.
So you're calling me a racist liberal Democrat? LMAO. You're an insecure pvssy and you need to go to bed. This is tiresome.

So you're calling me a racist liberal Democrat? LMAO. You're an insecure pvssy and you need to go to bed. This is tiresome.
Nice try. Editing your posts won't save you. Why do you want to keep minorites down you racist pos. Because you want to promise to save them from poverty yet you never do. In your world, they must remain on the plantation. You and your ilk are disgusting.

Nice try. Editing your posts won't save you. Why do you want to keep minorites down you racist pos. Because you want to promise to save them from poverty yet you never do. In your world, they must remain on the plantation. You and your ilk are disgusting.
@dpic73 is a Jim Crow racist. I bet the 73 indicates his graduation year. has to for old out dated ideas like that. dude is an obvious racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT