ADVERTISEMENT

The Debate

If your side keeps shamelessly announcing their authoritarian plans , Joe's diaper will probably beat Trump.

Still around 70-30 Trump right now.

Not sure if Kamala is better than Joe's diaper at this point. She is a worse candidate than Hillary for sure. She has no real experience that suggests she should be in the White House

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Still around 70-30 Trump right now.

Not sure if Kamala is better than Joe's diaper at this point. She is a worse candidate than Hillary for sure. She has no real experience that suggests she should be in the White House
It's possible because the alternative is just that bad.

It's possible because the alternative is just that bad.
Wishful thinking

There are realistically only two choices for who can take Biden’s place, if you understand the psychology of the modern left: Kamala Harris & Michelle Obama. Democrats knew full well that Biden may not make it to the end of his first term when they nominated him in 2020, yet they *still* picked a wildly unpopular, egregiously unqualified VP for exactly one reason: she was a “woman of color.” If identity politics was their rationale back then, it’s their albatross now: they simply *can’t* pass over Kamala, or else that would admit they were wrong to prioritize identity politics over merit (which they obviously can’t do), so doubling down is their only option. This is about as crazy for me to say today as it was for me to repeatedly predict in early 2023 that Biden wouldn’t be the nominee. Let’s see what happens.

What we're seeing here is a full-scale insurrection by media elites and other powers that be in the Democratic Party to subvert the democratic process.

After all, we had 50 state primary elections in which voters gave Joe Biden all the necessary votes and delegates to be the Democratic nominee for President. You're seeing now a major effort to prevent the certification of that result. It's playing out in broad daylight in the press. So, I don't know what you could call this except an insurrection. @iceheart08

What democracy really means to them is permanent rule by the Democratic Party, just like communism used to mean permanent rule by the Communist Party. They're perfectly willing to disenfranchise their voters if it means staying in power. And that's exactly why they tried to hide Joe Biden's senility from the country for so long. What the country is now concerned about is Joe Biden's competency to do the job. What senior Democrats care about is Joe Biden's electability. That's the only reason they are suddenly concerned about his mental condition.
They knew all about Joe Biden's condition for months and years. They've been hiding that fact. They've been gaslighting about it. They've accused anyone who raised questions about it as somehow being a partisan or a liar. They invented the whole idea of cheap fakes. No, this whole thing is driven by their concerns about Biden's electability. It's dangerous for the nation for the commander-in-chief to be clearly mentally incapacitated."

Trump offering to debate Joe in a non-moderated setting.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, demands Trump extracts from Biden for a second debate.

A second debate is not necessary for Trump and for the time being he has all the leverage.

Personally I think the one stipulation should be that the debate must occur at 9pm EST or later. Sundowning is a real thing and obviously the Commander in Chief must be able to operate at all times of the day so that is a fair ask.

LOLOOLLOL

Trump dismantled sleep Joe so bad that MSNDC now wants staff on stage during a debate.

It's not the worst idea i have ever heard, but not going to happen this election cycle. Joe is going to have to try and hold his own (he is not mentally capable).

Last edited:
😂

Watching the MSM finally not stump for their guy is hilarious.
CNN has been trying to move to the center since the Licht days so it's no longer fair to call them a shill for the Democrats. I know every time I've tuned in they always have Republicans on who speak for the other side and they're treated respectfully and allowed to talk freely. In fact, there are so may Repubs on there now that many Dems are boycotting them. Speaking for myself, I find it refreshing.

CNN has been trying to move to the center since the Licht days so it's no longer fair to call them a shill for the Democrats. I know every time I've tuned in they always have Republicans on who speak for the other side and they're treated respectfully and allowed to talk freely. In fact, there are so may Repubs on there now that many Dems are boycotting them. Speaking for myself, I find it refreshing.

The overwhelming majority of panelists are CNN are left of center. The anchors and experts are pretty much all left of center. Of course, that doesn't really matter if they report the facts and stay on topic. However, I am not aware of anyone on CNN who is a strong conservative voice. That being said, I like listening to Van Jones (who is a really good guy from what I know) and Axelrod offer perspective on things. Ruy Teixeira is another guy I really enjoy reading but I don't think he's on CNN. I just read his columns on his Liberal Patriot substack.

The overwhelming majority of panelists are CNN are left of center. The anchors and experts are pretty much all left of center. Of course, that doesn't really matter if they report the facts and stay on topic. However, I am not aware of anyone on CNN who is a strong conservative voice. That being said, I like listening to Van Jones (who is a really good guy from what I know) and Axelrod offer perspective on things. Ruy Teixeira is another guy I really enjoy reading but I don't think he's on CNN. I just read his columns on his Liberal Patriot substack.
I'm not implying they are completely neutral but they've come a long way and I'm pretty sure you've never seen a take-down of Biden like Tapper gave in the clip above. There are others that speak out against politicians on the left as well but the biggest difference is the wide array of conservatives you see on there as opposed to the past - I've even seen Matt Gaetz on a few times. Some of the regular contributors are David Urban, Scott Jennings and SE Cupp(practical conservative). Any time I've tuned into one of their roundtable panels, there's always one or two conservatives to add balance and I like hearing their take. Left of center they are for sure but they allow plenty of opposing views.

Reactions: Willence
I'm not implying they are completely neutral but they've come a long way and I'm pretty sure you've never seen a take-down of Biden like Tapper gave in the clip above. There are others that speak out against politicians on the left as well but the biggest difference is the wide array of conservatives you see on there as opposed to the past - I've even seen Matt Gaetz on a few times. Some of the regular contributors are David Urban, Scott Jennings and SE Cupp(practical conservative). Any time I've tuned into one of their roundtable panels, there's always one or two conservatives to add balance and I like hearing their take. Left of center they are for sure but they allow plenty of opposing views.

Matt Gaetz is gross. Such a loathsome individual.

June 27th will go down in the History books as the greatest debate performance of all time. Trump took out Biden with the debate.

Bidens chance of winning have dropped over 35% since the election. That is just a massive move

June 27th will go down in the History books as the greatest debate performance of all time. Trump took out Biden with the debate.

Bidens chance of winning have dropped over 35% since the election. That is just a massive move
Ehh. I think Biden took himself out of this one. I was shocked Trump held his tongue and for the most part his facial expressions in check while listening to Biden bury himself. I’ll give him credit for that.

We Were "Deceived & Gaslit For Years", All In The Name Of "Democracy"; Then "Poof", It Collapsed Overnight​

I hate to be conspiratorial…. But this had to be pre-planned. We’ve all seen the President’s decline, especially in the last 1.5 years. All the left-wingers acting like it’s revelatory that Joe has serious issues and shouldn’t be running again is disingenuous.

I hate to be conspiratorial…. But this had to be pre-planned. We’ve all seen the President’s decline, especially in the last 1.5 years. All the left-wingers acting like it’s revelatory that Joe has serious issues and shouldn’t be running again is disingenuous.
The one thing I'll say to counter that would be that his SOTU address was 100x better than this debate. I know that it is a speech with a teleprompter, etc, but his energy levels in particular were significantly better.

Ehh. I think Biden took himself out of this one. I was shocked Trump held his tongue and for the most part his facial expressions in check while listening to Biden bury himself. I’ll give him credit for that.
That was all a part of winning just as his faces and overtalking caused him to lose the last debate in 2020.

His performance was 💯

Reactions: Budgripe86
The one thing I'll say to counter that would be that his SOTU address was 100x better than this debate. I know that it is a speech with a teleprompter, etc, but his energy levels in particular were significantly better.
That speech was in the middle of the day. Those close to him have undoubtedly experienced his sundowning, thus the “he is sharp between 10am and 4pm” comment.

POTUS is a 24/7 job

That speech was in the middle of the day. Those close to him have undoubtedly experienced his sundowning, thus the “he is sharp between 10am and 4pm” comment.

POTUS is a 24/7 job
What was in the middle of the day?

Agreed, it was much better. Within the last few years I watched a family member go through a battle with dementia. In the earlier stages, like what I believe we’re seeing with Biden, there are days when you wouldn’t know that there is an issue and everyone would be hopeful. The next day you’d be in tears when it becomes apparent again that the disease is still present. It’s awful.

However, you’ve seen it prior to the SOTU and in other public events up to the debate. It was only a matter of time before a “bad day” coincided with a major televised event. For some reason, (in-coming conspiracy missile), the powers that be decided this was the time to acknowledge the obvious.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Agreed, it was much better. Within the last few years I watched a family member go through a battle with dementia. In the earlier stages, like what I believe we’re seeing with Biden, there are days when you wouldn’t know that there is an issue and everyone would be hopeful. The next day you’d be in tears when it becomes apparent again that the disease is still present. It’s awful.

However, you’ve seen it prior to the SOTU and in other public events up to the debate. It was only a matter of time before a “bad day” coincided with a major televised event. For some reason, (in-coming conspiracy missile), the powers that be decided this was the time to acknowledge the obvious.
I agree 100%. There was a reason they wanted the earliest debate in history. There is a reason he hasn't been talking to the press regularly, and why he hasn't been doing press conferences.

Those of us with family members battling or who have battled dementia / Alzheimer's know what we see with our eyes. It's sad and devastating, but there is no denying it.

Biden may have some good days between now and whenever, but he is undoubtedly starting his "long goodbye".

Yeah, don't mistake my mention as he is my guy and I wanted him to try for a second term lol

I just meant that the SOTU was in 2024, and was a different tone and energy level. So I could see Dems having some level of optimism that may be the Biden they see in the debate.

Also, it bothers me you can't just say you remembered it wrong @fatpiggy . It's not even that big of a deal. But I just always lose respect for people that can't just say I was wrong, or I had this other X speech in mind, or whatever. Probably another thing that bothers me about DJT. Not that any politician is quick to take blame or admit fault tbf.

That was all a part of winning just as his faces and overtalking caused him to lose the last debate in 2020.

His performance was 💯
I understand your gleefulness with the performance as he is your preferred candidate, but learning a simple lesson from a past loss is elementary grade level stuff.

For your sake let’s hope he keeps that same discipline in future debates, no matter who the candidate. I’ll be tuning in just to see if he can.

From what I’ve observed it seems he performs his best when he views himself as the underdog. Defending his title seems to be a weakness.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Yeah, don't mistake my mention as he is my guy and I wanted him to try for a second term lol

I just meant that the SOTU was in 2024, and was a different tone and energy level. So I could see Dems having some level of optimism that may be the Biden they see in the debate.

Also, it bothers me you can't just say you remembered it wrong @fatpiggy . It's not even that big of a deal. But I just always lose respect for people that can't just say I was wrong, or I had this other X speech in mind, or whatever. Probably another thing that bothers me about DJT. Not that any politician is quick to take blame or admit fault tbf.
Na man, I understood your point. He could’ve performed on the SOTU level in the debate and it wouldn’t change the facts.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT