ADVERTISEMENT

The spike over the last two days doesn't look too good...

Oh good....another Covid-19/political thread.

giphy.gif

Reactions: PawsFan_
I wonder how the U.S. with 4% of the world's population has 33% of the world's cases and 25% of the world's deaths. It's not testing because on a per capita basis we lag many countries. It couldn't be a lack of competent leadership could it?
First off don’t believe those numbers. The record keepers have an agenda. Second the leadership doesn’t control who or how many get sick. Our decisions and actions have a lot to do with that. But ultimately God is in control, not Trump, Pelosi or Cuomo.

The most advanced country in the world botched this thing up big time. There is no excuse for this fiasco.
What a retarded statement. The reason we have 25% of the deaths is because we are one of the most sick (if not the sickest) nations in the world. Obesity is probably the biggest factor for people being hospitalized or killed. Diabetes is rampant in the good old USA because of all the processed kibble everyone eats that’s full of hydrogenated “vegetable” and seed oils. We are a fat and sickly nation with a lot of Comorbidities . Most of which could be solved through diet and self control. People with good metabolic health are not struggling with the Wuhan Virus. To put the blame on Trump for a freaking virus (and the data/ numbers) is beyond ignorance. I think he is doing a great job considering he is under attack 24/7. Hell of a good job.

Couple of things here...
I can promise you that the deaths from CV-19 are very under reported in 3rd world countries....the US internet/medical system is way more advanced than in large countries like Brazil and India.

This site:
https://rt.live/?fbclid=IwAR1p5tFX5ody2d1nznuC961M3riMDKo_qmoPlR9LgUu8Weuv_075DY5hTWE

shows the up-to-date R-values for each state. SC R-value is is under one at 0.82. Currently, only six states have a R-value of 1.0 or more, they are in the mid-west.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I meant ten weeks. Sorry. And if some of you are convinced Trump did a great job then so be it. 60% of Americans do not...including me. And we vote. And I will.
And you'll lose. If you think Americans are going to vote for a candidate that is obviously experiencing dementia symptoms, then I don't know what to tell you.

One thing the data is showing is that without ANY doubt the #1 factor of whether you will get sick after being exposed is underlying health issues

But I guess governments are responsible for people’s health also????

I wonder how the U.S. with 4% of the world's population has 33% of the world's cases and 25% of the world's deaths. It's not testing because on a per capita basis we lag many countries. It couldn't be a lack of competent leadership could it?
Eureka! You figured it out! The virus knows that the Clinton's, Pelosi, and Schumer are a bunch of assholes, so it decided to kill more people in America than anywhere else.

And you'll lose. If you think Americans are going to vote for a candidate that is obviously experiencing dementia symptoms, then I don't know what to tell you.
I am pretty sure that Trump can out-dementia Biden any day. Have you heard Trump talking lately? He sounds like he's drunk.

Reactions: ClemTiger9
Anyone thinking this wasn't going to happen has been misinformed.

The shutdown was never going to change the number of people getting infected that’s a number that’s going to be what it’s going to be.

I believe it was simply to help the hospitals while we get an idea of what we are dealing with.
This.

I meant ten weeks. Sorry. And if some of you are convinced Trump did a great job then so be it. 60% of Americans do not...including me. And we vote. And I will.

Joe "im sweet on china" biden will save the day

Anyone thinking this wasn't going to happen has been misinformed.

The shutdown was never going to change the number of people getting infected that’s a number that’s going to be what it’s going to be.

I believe it was simply to help the hospitals while we get an idea of what we are dealing with.

And it ended up hurting most hospitals. Nurses getting laid off, loss of income because elective surgeries were canceled

People who don't want to re-open either have no idea what a global depression would do or they are so caught up in the corona hype that they can't see the big picture.They can't understand that millions more people will die of starvation across the globe. Hey! we didn't get corona but we lost millions of people including kids due to poverty.

Last edited:
That is very scary, waaaaaaaaay more scary than any virus.

If Trump was supposed to shut the country down on January 3rd, why did all of the liberals cry foul he finally did start taking action with the Chinese travel ban about a month later?

Oh wait, I know, it's because it doesn't matter what he did, the liberals were going to say it was Trump's fault. So predictable. Pathetically sheepish and hypocritical, but at least I'm not surprised because y'all are so consistent.

What a retarded statement. The reason we have 25% of the deaths is because we are one of the most sick (if not the sickest) nations in the world. Obesity is probably the biggest factor for people being hospitalized or killed. Diabetes is rampant in the good old USA because of all the processed kibble everyone eats that’s full of hydrogenated “vegetable” and seed oils. We are a fat and sickly nation with a lot of Comorbidities . Most of which could be solved through diet and self control. People with good metabolic health are not struggling with the Wuhan Virus. To put the blame on Trump for a freaking virus (and the data/ numbers) is beyond ignorance. I think he is doing a great job considering he is under attack 24/7. Hell of a good job.

There really should be more of a focus on this. We need to figure out how to get the population healthier, or at least figure out how to keep the healthy from having to pay for those unwilling to properly care for themselves. I think we have around twice the obesity rate of Germany for example. That’s nuts.

That is very scary, waaaaaaaaay more scary than any virus.

If Trump was supposed to shut the country down on January 3rd, why did all of the liberals cry foul he finally did start taking action with the Chinese travel ban about a month later?

Oh wait, I know, it's because it doesn't matter what he did, the liberals were going to say it was Trump's fault. So predictable. Pathetically sheepish and hypocritical, but at least I'm not surprised because y'all are so consistent.
You also have to factor in that the Democrats will do anything to win the election in the Fall which is why they don't want the country opened up. Keep it closed and push for every person to get a government check each month. That makes Trump more vulnerable and most importantly it keeps Biden in his basement where his handlers can limit him saying stupid stuff. When he talks in public his rating go lower, when they lock him in the basement they go higher.

I am referring to the entire fiasco...from beginning to where ever the hell we are now. There is little doubt that the U.S. has mishandled the response to this virus in every way possible.
I don't disagree with the initial response. No one knew what was coming. We know now. Keeping the entire country locked down when we know the exactly what segment of the population is the most vulnerable is moronic to me.

I am referring to the entire fiasco...from beginning to where ever the hell we are now. There is little doubt that the U.S. has mishandled the response to this virus in every way possible.

But didn’t we accomplish exactly what we set out to do... “flatten the curve?” The hospitals were never overrun... am I missing something? That’s what you wanted, correct?

Reactions: gcsoccer16
This virus acts the same in both red and blue areas.

without a vaccine there is really nothing any leaders can do. It is going to spread slow or fast. Same number of people are going to get infected- now or later.

we are going to have MANY more deaths, MANY more infected. People need to accept it
Exactly. We’re being so overly cautious for a very minute percentage of our population. We can’t ALL continue hiding away from the world without drastic issues economically. It’s getting absurd! The percentage of folks getting really sick or dying would need to be much, much higher to stay shut down, imo.

I still sometimes feel as if I’m living in a nightmare, just absolutely blown away at how we’re still reacting to this. If you’re unhealthy, older, or more susceptible to getting sick, etc, then stay in quarantine. But for a very large percentage of Americans, be smart, wash your hands regularly, and let’s get back to normal living.

First off don’t believe those numbers. The record keepers have an agenda. Second the leadership doesn’t control who or how many get sick. Our decisions and actions have a lot to do with that. But ultimately God is in control, not Trump, Pelosi or Cuomo.

It's incredible how the US, all of Europe, China, India much of Central America, South America and now even Russia are all on the same page and have the same agenda... Of course they all want inflate the numbers so they can destroy their economies. That makes perfect sense to me.

2020 Becomes the Dementia Campaign
Biden and Trump partisans trade charges of senility in an era of aging candidates.(From Politico) This article pretty much says that BOTH candidates have shown signs of decreasing mental ability. Fact is, neither one should be running for president or be president. They are too old. Trump is only 3 1/2 years younger than Biden. It ain't like Trump is spring chicken or has a mind sharp as a tack.

2020 Becomes the Dementia Campaign
Biden and Trump partisans trade charges of senility in an era of aging candidates.(From Politico) This article pretty much says that BOTH candidates have shown signs of decreasing mental ability. Fact is, neither one should be running for president or be president. They are too old. Trump is only 3 1/2 years younger than Biden. It ain't like Trump is spring chicken or has a mind sharp as a tack.

I don't disaggree with that. I'd also get Ginsburg off of the Supreme Court... like yesterday.

I guess on that front given that in 4 more years Trump will be a lame duck when he is Biden's age. I have to give the nod to Trump on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT