ADVERTISEMENT

NYC much safer than last year.

I'm being genuine. Keep it up, I thoroughly enjoy reading unabashed confidence while simultaneously providing absolutely nothing of substance to conversations.
It must've taken you all night to find dunning kruger effect. Good job!

It's why I come to this side of the board, pure comic relief, you left guys really do entertain.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I’ve had that guy on mute for a while. Blatantly racist. And so ignorant.
He's very clearly dumb and incredibly insecure about it.

It must've taken you all night to find dunning kruger effect. Good job!

It's why I come to this side of the board, pure comic relief, you left guys really do entertain.
Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

If you're talking about me being racist then you're a bigger moron than everyone thought.

The real question is.......Who haven't you muted because they disagreed with your idiotic takes?
I am fine with disagreement but you need to bring something factual to the conversation. Morons like you just spew what your orange profit tells you to so there is no need to engage. If we were at the same event together (and I’m certain you wouldn’t get invited), I would just walk away from you because you aren’t worth my time.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
I am fine with disagreement but you need to bring something factual to the conversation. Morons like you just spew what your orange profit tells you to so there is no need to engage. If we were at the same event together (and I’m certain you wouldn’t get invited), I would just walk away from you because you aren’t worth my time.
Hey ding dong, point out any of my post where it says I was or am a Trump supporter, you'll have a hard time finding them because they don't exist but that's your blanket statement thinking anyone that disagrees with your take follows Trump.
BTW, if you're gonna call someone out then stand up and be a man by tagging them in the response.

Hey ding dong, point out any of my post where it says I was or am a Trump supporter, you'll have a hard time finding them because they don't exist but that's your blanket statement thinking anyone that disagrees with your take follows Trump.
BTW, if you're gonna call someone out then stand up and be a man by tagging them in the response.
Hey @Cabotiger - you are a jackass beyond any political affiliation. Congrats on being so special. Thought it was obvious how many times I’ve referenced you but if you need me to be more direct then here you go -
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger
Hey @Cabotiger - you are a jackass beyond any political affiliation. Congrats on being so special. Thought it was obvious how many times I’ve referenced you but if you need me to be more direct then here you go -
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
@Cabotiger
Isn’t it obvious you didn’t block me if you’re still responding?
So tag @Allornothing since you obviously blocked him.
You guys are too easy to mess with and yet you have your “following” confused now since @WapPride thought you were talking about me.
It’s easy, you libs make life way too hard but it would be difficult with inferior intellect so you get a pass.

Biden's simultaneously incompetent and omnipotent to them. Truly remarkable.

I doubt Biden has made a decision since he was elected. He is virtually brain dead when it comes to decisions and Obama would be my bet on who is making the decisions.

Biden is an empty head with no cognitive ability.

• Haha
Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
I doubt Biden has made a decision since he was elected. He is virtually brain dead when it comes to decisions and Obama would be my bet on who is making the decisions.

Obama's busy making money off books and speaking tours.

We would be so lucky to have a genius like Obama making decisions for this country.

Reactions: dpic73
No one buying that puss heads books. Hes been paid off for delivering America to the commies.
DERP
JW08lRI.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT