ADVERTISEMENT

NYC much safer than last year.

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Valles Marineris
Sep 5, 2023
All backed up by NYPD reporting. The only area that was up was hate crimes. It’s a shame that hate is being peddled so viciously these days.

Also nice to note that the gun control laws in the city are making it safer for everyone.

It’s too bad that the false narratives out there have forced Gov Hochul to waste taxpayer dollars on an additional 1000 officers. These liars should be taken to court and fined for manipulating public policy.

All backed up by NYPD reporting. The only area that was up was hate crimes. It’s a shame that hate is being peddled so viciously these days.

Also nice to note that the gun control laws in the city are making it safer for everyone.

It’s too bad that the false narratives out there have forced Gov Hochul to waste taxpayer dollars on an additional 1000 officers. These liars should be taken to court and fined for manipulating public policy.
So the Governor does not have the ability to deal with reality and is easily swayed to waste taxpayer money, must be another weak Democrat, should we fine her?

How does anyone get this stupid?

Live your lie. It will come back to bite you in the end.

I would love to take and turn you loose in some ghetto area with $100 bills taped to you and see how fast you can run

Its when the blood is in the water and you are the mark there is no thinking of crime is down

You are terrified for your life unless you have no fear

I would love to take and turn you loose in some ghetto area with $100 bills taped to you and see how fast you can run

Its when the blood is in the water and you are the mark there is no thinking of crime is down

I’m not a pussy like you so would feel no need to run. Just stay in your little backwards town and be grateful someone lets you on the internet.

The ghettos were crime free until Biden became president.

You nailed it buddy.

Biden's simultaneously incompetent and omnipotent to them. Truly remarkable.
They don’t live in reality. You can see everyone on the right melt down when they are presented facts that prove their favored politicians have been lying to them. Then they would rather play team sports than make decisions that are for the best of this country.

They don’t live in reality. You can see everyone on the right melt down when they are presented facts that prove their favored politicians have been lying to them. Then they would rather play team sports than make decisions that are for the best of this country.

My favorite is when you post data or stats, and they just start calling you dumb or a sheep without even addressing the data itself.

When @Allornothing speaks, all I can see is those fat people they interview outside of trump rallies who claim that trump is secretly the president but he also is not in any way responsible for anything bad currently happening.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
My favorite is when you post data or stats, and they just start calling you dumb or a sheep without even addressing the data itself.

When @Allornothing speaks, all I can see is those fat people they interview outside of trump rallies who claim that trump is secretly the president but he also is not in any way responsible for anything bad currently happening.
I have that loser on ignore. Along with a few others.

• Haha
Reactions: Cabotiger

They're desparate to feel as though they're enlightened and we're not, that they have access to some deeper truth that we don't know. It empowers them, and they cling to those who feed it to them.

Dumb LaniKaiTiger doesn't know about the "Deep State," election fraud, that global warming is fake, or how Bill Gates bathes in the blood of African children, but I do!

If the Trump crowd were to apply even a fraction of the cynicism they hold towards Biden to the spray tan calf himself, he wouldn't be deified. Why would do they though? He tells them what they want to hear.

And it's hardly as if I'm unwilling to criticize Biden. He's a coward and hypocrite that has shuttled large amounts of military aid to the Israeli "war" machine while Netanyahu continues to spit in our faces and Ukrainians die en masse without the same support. We've got to protect the "rules-based international order," yet Israeli can fragrantly violate several provisions of the Geneva Conventions with no consequence. You've got the State Department saying, "The settlements are illegal." And by simply saying "illegal," they don't say the full truth, which is that they constitute a war crime. So what's going to be done about it other than a finger wag? Nothing. The money and guns will continue to flow. Israel doesn't have nukes (wink wink), because if they did, we couldn't legally send them aid. Iran, on the other, has been sanctioned to oblivion for the same.

How does anyone get this stupid?

Live your lie. It will come back to bite you in the end.
Is your assumption that NYPD is releasing fabricated data to support a Democrat? This whole belief that LEAs would release fabricated data to support democrat policies/politicians is hilarious. Those notoriously liberal Police Departments across the country are at it again releasing fraudulent information!

I have that loser on ignore. Along with a few others.
What pussy puts anyone on ignore?
Stand up and laugh at what's being said, this thread is a comic book for me reading the liberal viewpoints. You guys lack so much common sense, humor or intelligent discussion other posting retweets of MSNBC, FOX,CNN or any other media douche bags that lead you down their paths.
There are about 4-5 trolls on this site that are either the same guy or truly 4-5 true village idiots that have no real sense of reality.
LOL, ****ing idiots

What pussy puts anyone on ignore?
Stand up and laugh at what's being said, this thread is a comic book for me reading the liberal viewpoints. You guys lack so much common sense, humor or intelligent discussion other posting retweets of MSNBC, FOX,CNN or any other media douche bags that lead you down their paths.
There are about 4-5 trolls on this site that are either the same guy or truly 4-5 true village idiots that have no real sense of reality.
LOL, ****ing idiots
It's a circle jerk for those folks, and they take turns being the pivot man.

It's a circle jerk for those folks, and they take turns being the pivot man.
Exactly why I only grace my presence on this board when I need a good laugh to read a few idiotic posts or rather retweets without proof from their media "guru".
Chris should really shut this board down as it's a waste of energy or bandwith hosting a few libtards spouting nonsense who have no knowledge of how economics or a true democracy is run.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT