ADVERTISEMENT

NYC much safer than last year.

Exactly why I only grace my presence on this board when I need a good laugh to read a few idiotic posts or rather retweets without proof from their media "guru".
Chris should really shut this board down as it's a waste of energy or bandwith hosting a few libtards spouting nonsense who have no knowledge of how economics or a true democracy is run.
Nah, he should not shut it down. Where would you go for comic relief? Without this board, some people may not even know that there are true communist in this country. This board allows them to display their evil.

Nah, he should not shut it down. Where would you go for comic relief? Without this board, some people may not even know that there are true communist in this country. This board allows them to display their evil.
Plus Chris who I consider a friend ( not good but an acquaintance) would lose revenue from those guys because they never post anything about football or recruiting but some how stay on the political board spouting nonsense as though that's their only contribution to TI.
Good for Chris, keep the dollars rolling in. LOL

See? @dpic73 like a true triggered tard. LOL

fiska-fisk.gif

My favorite is when you post data or stats, and they just start calling you dumb or a sheep without even addressing the data itself.

When @Allornothing speaks, all I can see is those fat people they interview outside of trump rallies who claim that trump is secretly the president but he also is not in any way responsible for anything bad currently happening.
I'm always on your mind, aren't I, fake yankee? Good GOD, you're such a limp noodle.

Reactions: Cabotiger
Plus Chris who I consider a friend ( not good but an acquaintance) would lose revenue from those guys because they never post anything about football or recruiting but some how stay on the political board spouting nonsense as though that's their only contribution to TI.
Good for Chris, keep the dollars rolling in. LOL
They don't believe in GOD, so politics is their religion. That's why they live and breathe it 24/7. These people are not our best and brightest. They remind me a lot of the stuff you have to scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

I'm always on your mind, aren't I, fake yankee? Good GOD, you're such a limp noodle.
Fake Yankee? He's worse.

I am a New Yorker, born and mostly bred.

He probably has no friends because they know he's a fake and laugh behind his back when he "pretends" to be one of them.

I lived in Charleston and would never pretend to be them. I'm smart enough but this douche bag wants everyone to think different. He's a SC country boy that is a pretender yet we all know his gig or rather fantasy.

Please keep posting!

Please keep showing us all the communist you are. You expose yourself every time you post.

Fake Yankee? He's worse.

I am a New Yorker, born and mostly bred.

He probably has no friends because they know he's a fake and laugh behind his back when he "pretends" to be one of them.

I lived in Charleston and would never pretend to be them. I'm smart enough but this douche bag wants everyone to think different. He's a SC country boy that is a pretender yet we all know his gig or rather fantasy.
Yep. All hat, no cattle.

I would have never figured you to be a NY'er though. I guess you got sense, and left.

With this new information, I'm going to have to change my thinking though. "The only good thing that ever came out of NY was an empty Greyhound bus......and @Cabotiger".

• Haha
Yep. All hat, no cattle.

I would have never figured you to be a NY'er though. I guess you got sense, and left.

With this new information, I'm going to have to change my thinking though. "The only good thing that ever came out of NY was an empty Greyhound bus......and @Cabotiger".
I actually took a Greyhound to NY after my first semester at CU, worst 16 hours of my life and never again. Did Amtrak which was cool in the bar car and of course flew a bunch.

Grand Central back then was not bad.

I grew up in both NY and SC but mostly in NY so I know the people unlike some pretenders.

Reactions: Allornothing
I actually took a Greyhound to NY after my first semester at CU, worst 16 hours of my life and never again. Did Amtrak which was cool in the bar car and of course flew a bunch.

Grand Central back then was not bad.

I grew up in both NY and SC but mostly in NY so I know the people unlike some pretenders.
You're good with me though. You're a good yankee even though you live in Mexico.

DAMN yankee didn't go home.

• Haha
Safer than what Biden is allowing across the border now.
There was a reason that AMLO didn’t allow the caravans to cross Mexico during the Trump years and no I’m not a MAGA guy but he had good policies to combat illegal immigration.
Well, I am a MAGA person. What kind of person who lives here does not want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

I voted for Trump in 16 because I would not vote for hrc under any circumstance. I did not know what he was going to do, or what his policies would be.

As it turns out, he was the best POTUS of my lifetime. Before him it was Ronald Reagan.

Now we have a crooked/pile of sh!t.

This country deserves better!

I wonder where this guy is from? Maybe another one of the trolls pretending to be somewhere they’re not?
I wonder too. That's what libs do though. They're not honest about anything. If they tell you the sky is blue, you better check for yourself.

I wonder too. That's what libs do though. They're not honest about anything. If they tell you the sky is blue, you better check for yourself.
As I’ve said, this board is just for pure entertainment seeing the libs post nonsense. I’ll laugh and wonder how much further people in the US will tolerate the stupidity of the left while I sit below the border and watch hell break loose until common sense takes over but definitely not from the left

Sounds like a match has been made! Aww, so sweet! 🫠

waynes-world-skipping.gif
Sounds a lot like jealousy.

Just go down and visit your local "glory hole". You'll find someone willing to service you there.

It's like I've told you before, the only thing bigger than your mouth is your a**hole.

"We hold these truths to be self evident".

As I’ve said, this board is just for pure entertainment seeing the libs post nonsense. I’ll laugh and wonder how much further people in the US will tolerate the stupidity of the left while I sit below the border and watch hell break loose until common sense takes over but definitely not from the left
We'll implode before your eyes. It's amazing to me how many people who live here hate this country.

I hope this holds true. You should try and convince your friends they should live where you live. It would be a WIN/WIN for everyone.
Oh I have. And they love our community. It is one of the most desirable (and unfortunately expensive) in the country. But that is good because it keeps the racist losers like yourself away.

What pussy puts anyone on ignore?
Stand up and laugh at what's being said, this thread is a comic book for me reading the liberal viewpoints. You guys lack so much common sense, humor or intelligent discussion other posting retweets of MSNBC, FOX,CNN or any other media douche bags that lead you down their paths.
There are about 4-5 trolls on this site that are either the same guy or truly 4-5 true village idiots that have no real sense of reality.
LOL, ****ing idiots

Dear Cabo Tiger

I have to confess to a sin against democracy .

You sir have enlightened me by accident fortunately Not train wreck epic. I have most of the posters on here that I deem irrational in having discussions, but as you said having people on ignore really appears to say the person ignoring is a coward at facing adversary.

First of all my fear level is pretty high but yes I did have fears but not at people on this site

That being said I need to unignore the bunch of people I had in that mode

Every blue moon I would do that and then respond to their claptrap

So for respect to freedom and democracy I will work at removing all ignore on here so the pussies can insult and disparage me 24/7

As a voice these people who find my words disturbing to them I need to allow people to take their best shot

So folks hit me with your best shot fire away LOL

Actually you folks don’t need my permission

Just letting you know I need to hear you side no matter how far from my ideology it wanders

Exactly why I only grace my presence on this board when I need a good laugh to read a few idiotic posts or rather retweets without proof from their media "guru".
Chris should really shut this board down as it's a waste of energy or bandwith hosting a few libtards spouting nonsense who have no knowledge of how economics or a true democracy is run.

Dear Cabo

I find shutting down a good option as I log in here only to see how bizarre and laughable the ideology people have developed

Chris runs TI as a means to meet a business need of informing Clemson Fans and also his personal desire to make money

I try to respect that and I think this blow off the steam forum is just that to allow some safety valve to help keep the real purpose if the board in focus

just commenting

In general if the whole site shut down my life would not be significantly affected

I do appreciate the information about recruiting as it is to me somewhat like a soap opera just offering entertainment that is interesting behind the scences stories of building college football teams

Sounds like a match has been made! Aww, so sweet! 🫠

waynes-world-skipping.gif

What a gift to wake up to today. I thought meet cutes were reserved for hollywood romcoms, but here we are witnessing one right on TI between @Allornothing and @Cabotiger.

I was having a date night with my hot wife last night instead of posting on TI until 3:30 AM like @Allornothing. What was I thinking?! That guy is living his best life.

Which one do you think will be the bitch in the relationship? My money is on @Cabotiger. His good friend - well not friend but internet acquaintance - chris told me that he has sucked more than one cock in his life.

Seriously, @Cabotiger, if it is true that you don't drink, you might want to start. Or maybe take some gummies. Anything that will make you stop embarrassing yourself here.

Oh I have. And they love our community. It is one of the most desirable (and unfortunately expensive) in the country. But that is good because it keeps the racist losers like yourself away.
You need not worry about me trying to invade your safe space. I'm perfectly fine where I reside.

The problem I have with communist like yourself is you felt the need to call me a racist for no reason.

That being said, I can call you a phaggit with no reason.

Prime is a phaggit also! Go ahead and write that down.

we
All backed up by NYPD reporting. The only area that was up was hate crimes. It’s a shame that hate is being peddled so viciously these days.

Also nice to note that the gun control laws in the city are making it safer for everyone.

It’s too bad that the false narratives out there have forced Gov Hochul to waste taxpayer dollars on an additional 1000 officers. These liars should be taken to court and fined for manipulating public policy.

On the hate crime rates i am thinking you may have something to do with the rise

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT