ADVERTISEMENT

They've always wanted your kids

I wouldn't worry about it. At this rate all the school children will be dead from gun violence before we have a chance to groom them.

In a roundabout way y'all really are saving them by murdering them every day.
Solving problems everyday, aren't you?

Reactions: OleFastball
Utterly misleading headline. That's not what's said. Take the Jackson Carmen situation.

The article you linked conveniently doesn't bold the part that says, "may be consensual, in fact, if not in law." The point is made explicitly to highlight that such behavior remains legally criminal. Reading comprehension is hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
Solving problems everyday, aren't you?
That's right, you have no argument. Your and your fvcking coward republican buddies are murdering school children every single week. Nobody cares about your fake news bullshit when real children are being really murdered by your political party.

You're all going to hell where you belong.

That's right, you have no argument. Your and your fvcking coward republican buddies are murdering school children every single week. Nobody cares about your fake news bullshit when real children are being really murdered by your political party.

Ok then.

Republicans are murdering children? This is why nobody takes you seriously. Of course I could turn that around and say democrats are murdering children because they don't want armed guards at schools.

Now do abortion

So a kid can change from a bride to a groom at 12 and have life altering treatments/surgery without notifying parents but being a bride at 16 is out of the question? While I think a bride that young is absurd and to me, a moral outrage, at least I'm consistent with that across the board. :)

My hope is you had a better day, today.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT