ADVERTISEMENT

"Thoughts and Prayers"

I am so tired of seeing you yokels using Chicago to make your erroneous arguments. Chicago ranks 28th in the nation in murder rate. 60% of the guns in Chicago come from neighboring Indiana, which has extremely weak gun laws.

8 of the top 10 cities with the highest murder rates are in republican led states with weak gun laws.

In terms of states with the most gun violence. 9 of the top 10 worst states for gun violence are red, 9 of the top 10 best are blue.

Pretty sure cbs and USA today are globalist shills though, so...

Explaining to do is the least of it. There were 19 officers on scene who did nothing while children died. Bled out and died.

Can you imagine being a parent in this situation? Watching cops stand there and police YOU while you are hearing gunshots.

Whole police department deserves to be shut down. Whoever made that call should go to jail.
If that is what happened, I agree 100%.

I am so tired of seeing you yokels using Chicago to make your erroneous arguments. Chicago ranks 28th in the nation in murder rate. 60% of the guns in Chicago come from neighboring Indiana, which has extremely weak gun laws.

8 of the top 10 cities with the highest murder rates are in republican led states with weak gun laws.

In terms of states with the most gun violence. 9 of the top 10 worst states for gun violence are red, 9 of the top 10 best are blue.

I thought we were talking about mass shootings, which is what I was referencing. I was just stating what he cbs article said. Also, Chicago is not the worst city in IL. Per you link, Peoria is ranked 15th. Nice job grabbing two of the top 28. Article linked below, from CBS @iceheart08 .

Did someone binge on bitch flakes this morning? Don't ever wonder why the name "pearl clutcher" fits you so well.

But you're lying!

He literally said he had a round table with the families from Santa Fe about having "one door that goes in and out of the school"

So take your self righteous @ss and shove it. Your pompous attitude and condescending comments have convinced me that you are smart and very important. Said no one ever.

Yes. One door that goes IN AND OUT. You've never been to a secured facility, have you? There are lots of doors that open from the inside outward and have no exterior knobs for entry. Many times there will be a bolt lock that you can use a key to access from the outside but otherwise, there's no way to open the door from the outside. That would be an excellent way to secure a school. It's used in countless other buildings all around the United States. It's security 101 to limit access points from the outside of the building.

Once there is a single point of entry, you can then control the entry. This can be done with double door entrance with bullet proof glass and push button access from the outside. My son's school is secured via this means. What it does is controls access to the building and if someone isn't wanted inside, they aren't getting inside.

As we get more information, there were so many failures here it's hard to know where to begin. I don't think it would be controversial for any of us to agree on those failures.

- Can't have exterior door access to the school unlocked and unguarded
- Must have a security officer at the single point of entry for the school
- When a guy drives his car into a ditch and starts firing from outside the school, the building goes on lockdown. This should be a push button process to secure the building from all outside intrusions and should take only seconds.
- The police needed to respond a lot faster. If there was contact when on the outside, I can't fathom why the building wasn't locked down.
- The first moments in these situations are critical. They must breach the building right away. Waiting an hour is just unforgivable.

If these measures were taken, all those children are alive and the shooter is dead. This isn't complicated. We must take basic steps to prevent these things from happening.

Instead, we had open access to the building via multiple doors. We had unprepared police. We had a very slow response from inside and outside the school. We have total confusion and no real plan for dealing with this. We had an unacceptable period of time pass with no action. Total incompetence all around. And because of that, we have over a lot of children who are dead and 2 teachers as well.

The whole line we're hearing from Democrats that more guns doesn't solve anything is pretty rich as they give addresses while surrounded by guns to protect them. And after the Capitol was breached on January 6th, they secured it with a fence and lots of guns and increased security. But then, as they said, more guns doesn't help, right?

The reality is these people are so caught up in politics they have lost their humanity. This happens on both sides. They want the issues instead of the solutions. These problems could be solved almost instantly at the school level and then we'd have to figure out how to tackle the other difficulties with ease of access of guns for people who have significant red flags and the overall mental health of our society. We should stop waiting on government to solve our problems because these are things we must do. We must have stronger communities. We must have more unity of purpose on some essential levels to deal with these issues. We don't have to fight about everything.

So the question is: Do you want to solve problems or do you want the issue for politics? I pray to God that you're not interested in the politics over the lives of kids. So far the results are mixed at best. You seem to always play politics with everything and you're not alone on either side here. How about we work together to solve problems instead?

Not sure what they are but competent isn't a word that would be used to describe them. Doesn't mean they don't report stories correctly though when it suits their agenda.

I'm not in favor of anything that informs the government of who owns what. I am good with general background checks and that's it. There are so many things we can do that would limit this. A retired combat operative or a trained police officer on site would have stopped this from ever happening.
Nope... the police were there WAY before the shooting stopped. Governor Abbot has confirmed that and that he was misled about the police response. Now I have no idea whether the police screwed up or not. And I'm disinclined to blame them w/o good reason. We do know that the border patrol, local cops, and the Texas rangers were all there and knew there was an active shooter. These are trained professionals. IF they screwed up (or if they didn't) I'm not sure how anyone can reasonably think that a guard (or armed teachers) stationed at the school could somehow do better.

I'm NOT a fan of gun control, but these shootings keep happening. Maybe it's time to make it a little tougher for people to buy guns.

I mean an 18 year old can't rent a car, can't rent a hotel room, can't buy a drink, can't become a law enforcement officer in the vast majority of policing jobs. All presumably b/c they need to be a little older to handle that type of responsibility (hell, you can't be an FBI agent until 23). But turn 18 and pony up the cash and you can buy as many assault style rifles as you want. There's something wrong there for sure.

I also think that by definition, the folks that do these sort of things are batshit crazy. When do you get to the point where going into an elementary school and shooting kids and teachers starts to seem like a good idea? So I'm all about trying to identify and fix these people before they can do these sort of things. But that takes money and resources ... money and resources into social programs. Going by the folks on this board, I'm not sure many folks would be on board with that.

I don't really have any solutions. BUT I do know that what we are doing now doesn't seem to be working. We've had 27 mass shootings at schools this year (I got that from https://www.edweek.org/leadership/school-shootings-this-year-how-many-and-where/2022/01) and it's only May. If what you are doing isn't working, it might be time to try something else.

Last edited:
I agree about Beto, terrible timing and really sad political posturing at an awful time. These guys have no shame.

Obama from what I'd read had planned the comments about Floyd for a while, it was a poor choice to link it with Uvalde. I would like to think it wasn't meant to try and link them,only a really poor transition.

Politicians on both sides have really disappointed me with their rhetoric and lack of any actual ideas. We've had better conversations and actual strategies discussed in this thread than I've heard from any of our elected officials.
well said

The timing and place of Beto's interruption may not have been the best, but to say that he offered no solutions is incorrect. I posted the clip below already, so I will post it again. Four solutions in 15 seconds. You just don't agree with his solutions. It's hilarious by the way that Lyin' Ted called Beto out for politicizing that press conference when he was there just to stand behind Greg Abbott and be on camera.

This whole thing is rinse and repeat. Dems will call for gun control. Republicans will scream that the Dems are trying to politicize a tragedy to shift the focus away from them. It is not surprising at all that this is your focus now.

In the end, the pubs will run back their master the NRA. Abbott was going to speak at an NRA fundraiser tonight to brag about how few gun restrictions his state has. He had to cancel attending in person but will deliver prerecorded remarks.

In the end, we all know what the republicans will do. NOTHING. And on to the next massacre. At least we are approaching summer, so we hopefully won't see more kids being gunned down until the fall.

So ****ing sad.

Chicago in broad day light......where's Beto?

I know I may be an outlier here but I totally support what Beto did. These mass shootings happened in Texas in just the last five years:

Sutherland Springs - 26 people murdered in church, including an unborn child
El Paso - 23 people killed in a Walmart
Santa Fe - 10 people killed in high school

Who could imagine that after this carnage, a governor would pass 7 laws to make it EASIER to acquire and carry a gun? Is that responsible?

But because he's in a ruby red state he can pretty much always be sure that every group he speaks in front of is supportive or hand-picked. He never has to face the people most directly affected by his idiocy, hence Beto stood up to speak for all those he hopes to avoid. Maybe it was theatrical, maybe there could have been a better time, but he absolutely deserved it. #GoBeto
Is Beto on a flight to Chicago? That's a shootout in broad day light.........

Chicago....

Not saying I agree with this, but…

I guarantee you there will be angry men at the NRA convention.
I guarantee you there will be mentally ill people at the NRA convention.
I also guarantee you no one will get shot there.
Why?
Because guns aren’t allowed.

Last edited:
You do know that it’s possible to do multiple things at once right?
DJT is right again. We have to stand up to evilness. This horrific shooting is pure evil. Guns aren’t at fault but both sides of the political aisle are. We have come to the point that innocent children are being killed to push political narratives. Open your eyes to what’s going on in the world. God bless the innocent children and all of their loved ones.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I have no problem with a waiting period of say, a week, when buying a gun. I don't think that would make much difference, though. He waited two days after he bought the gun(s) before he did anything. My teenage daughter worked after school in high school and had $3k in her account. Where do you want to price a gun?
Also, raising the age is not going to stop deaths. If someone intent on killing people wants a gun they can get one illegally as quickly as legally in most places. Four teens were shot last week in a neighboring town from me. None of them were old enough to purchase a gun.
How do you know raising the age to purchase guns won’t stop deaths? If this shooter could have gotten his guns as quickly and affordably illegally, why didn’t he just go that route instead of purchasing them legally?

Reactions: yoshi121374
How do you know raising the age to purchase guns won’t stop deaths? If this shooter could have gotten his guns as quickly and affordably illegally, why didn’t he just go that route instead of purchasing them legally?

Historically speaking, a black market doesn't develop until it is needed because of legal restrictions on the traditional market. We really don't know what it will take to develop a larger black market for arms in the United States. But can be relatively certain with our open Southern border that it will form quickly when we reach that threshold.

Reactions: dpic73
Historically speaking, a black market doesn't develop until it is needed because of legal restrictions on the traditional market. We really don't know what it will take to develop a larger black market for arms in the United States. But can be relatively certain with our open Southern border that it will form quickly when we reach that threshold.
Demand creates a black market, not supply.

Pretty sure there’s plenty of evidence that age restrictions do work overall. If they didn’t our roads would be overrun by underage drivers. Hell my 4 year old asks me if he can drive at least once a week.

Last edited:
This may be the most cogent thing you have ever said, but I will ask you this....what will an age limit do?

I was given a .22 Magnum handgun (and many rounds of ammo) when I was around 10 years old. Until this day (I'm over 50), it has never shot or killed anyone. I was taught respect of a gun from the day, that I was able to comprehend it.

An age limit will do nothing. Gun control will do nothing.

If someone wants to get a gun and do bad things, you think some law made in Washington will stop them?

If you say yes, then you're dumber than I already think you are.
Why even have an age limit for drinking? If someone wants to drink and do bad things, you think some law made in Washington will stop them?

It doesn’t always but at the very least it is a deterrent. It makes it more difficult. Plenty of times when my friends and I wanted to underage drink but our plans didn’t workout because we couldn’t get our hands any booze. Who knows, maybe something bad would have happened one of those times if we were able to get some

Maybe if this shooter had to put more effort into obtaining his weapons and had a more difficult time getting them, 14 children in Texas would still be alive.

Forgetting about the mass shooting that just happened for a second, it does not make any sense that as a society we are mostly on the same page that people under 21 can’t drink a beer or even have a pinch of skoal. If we’ve determined that someone isn’t physically and mentally mature enough to be trusted with those things at 18, how does it make sense that you should be able to legally purchase and carry firearms at that age?

Reactions: yoshi121374
12 minutes shooter was meandering outside
42 f'n minutes inside ....

cowards .... the whole lot of them .... put them on a wall

I get the inside part, but what law was the shooter breaking outside of the building? I remember reading (years ago) about some southern state that passed an open carry law. The next day some dudes showed up at a kids baseball game with ARs and tactical gear. There multiple calls to 911. The cops said, “what do you want us to do about it? They are within the law.”

would it be lawful to shoot someone for just carrying an AR in a menacing way outside of a school in Texas?

Reactions: firegiver
I haven’t been able to read everything ITT, but it seems these three things are true:
  • The shooter bought the gun legally and passed a background check
  • The shooter entered an elementary school through an unlocked door
  • Police officers were negligent and failed to act for over an hour
There are 11 pages here on gun laws, most of which even proponents have admitted would not have stopped this particular shooting. There were no gun shows, loopholes, whatever involved. I agree with some of the proposals, but focusing on that element just highlights the politicization of this.

There is only one entrypoint to my son’s school and you have to type in a passcode for the door to open. This seems like a pretty basic solution to the problem that may have actually prevented this tragedy - unlike the proposed gun laws and even proponents ITT admit wouldn’t have really helped.

Perhaps we should also do something with police training and hiring practices. And maybe consider not vilifying and demeaning the profession in order to encourage better applicants.

Demand creates a black market, not supply.

Pretty sure there’s plenty of evidence that age restrictions do work overall. If they didn’t our roads would be overrun by underage drivers. Hell my 4 year old asks me if he can drive at least once a week.

That's what I said. You should reread what I wrote. There won't be a black market until there's a demand for one and then our border will become an issue.

I haven’t been able to read everything ITT, but it seems these three things are true:
There are 11 pages here on gun laws, most of which even proponents have admitted would not have stopped this particular shooting. There were no gun shows, loopholes, whatever involved. I agree with some of the proposals, but focusing on that element just highlights the politicization of this.

There is only one entrypoint to my son’s school and you have to type in a passcode for the door to open. This seems like a pretty basic solution to the problem that may have actually prevented this tragedy - unlike the proposed gun laws and even proponents ITT admit wouldn’t have really helped.

Perhaps we should also do something with police training and hiring practices. And maybe consider not vilifying and demeaning the profession in order to encourage better applicants.

You're exactly right. This is what I wrote earlier in the threat in it jazz with what you're talking about.

One door that goes IN AND OUT. There are lots of doors that open from the inside outward and have no exterior knobs for entry. Many times there will be a bolt lock that you can use a key to access from the outside but otherwise, there's no way to open the door from the outside. That would be an excellent way to secure a school. It's used in countless other buildings all around the United States. It's security 101 to limit access points from the outside of the building.

Once there is a single point of entry, you can then control the entry. This can be done with double door entrance with bullet proof glass and push button access from the outside. My son's school is secured via this means. What it does is controls access to the building and if someone isn't wanted inside, they aren't getting inside.

As we get more information, there were so many failures here it's hard to know where to begin. I don't think it would be controversial for any of us to agree on those failures.

- Can't have exterior door access to the school unlocked and unguarded
- Must have a security officer at the single point of entry for the school
- When a guy drives his car into a ditch and starts firing from outside the school, the building goes on lockdown. This should be a push button process to secure the building from all outside intrusions and should take only seconds.
- The police needed to respond a lot faster. If there was contact when on the outside, I can't fathom why the building wasn't locked down.
- The first moments in these situations are critical. They must breach the building right away. Waiting an hour is just unforgivable.

A building with a single way in and an electrical locking system for lockdowns whatever resolved almost all the issues we saw that today in terms of the shooter getting into the building.

Not true. There are plenty of gun law suggestions that would have stopped this from happening. Look at Britain. Their last school shooting was 26 years ago, because after it they enacted gun restrictions. There, you can only buy smaller caliber weapons, and limited ammunition. They also limit these to use in gun clubs.

Some dipshit 18 year old buying two ARs and 400+ rounds of ammo is not OK. It should, at the very least, prompt a much more thorough background check. In my opinion, there is no reason for citizens to own these guns. The cops at Uvalde have stated that one reason for their inaction was that the shooter "outgunned" them. They were trained in this exact scenario two months before it occurred.

Bullet proof, guarded security doors are a great idea. But we won't be able to stop at just doors, what about windows? But we won't be able to stop at just schools. What about grocery stores, churches, movie theaters, etc?

And get the **** out of here with your "vilifying and demeaning the profession" bullshit. Talk about politicizing. Go ask officer Brian Fanone about being vilified and demeaned. After being almost killed by GOP MAGidiots at the Capitol, he then had to be called a pussy on right wing media because he dared cry while recounting what happened to him.

I get the inside part, but what law was the shooter breaking outside of the building? I remember reading (years ago) about some southern state that passed an open carry law. The next day some dudes showed up at a kids baseball game with ARs and tactical gear. There multiple calls to 911. The cops said, “what do you want us to do about it? They are within the law.”

would it be lawful to shoot someone for just carrying an AR in a menacing way outside of a school in Texas?
To answer your question, I’m not sure if schools in Texas are considered gun free zones. When I posted my post above, I was under the impression that the shooter was chased by the police, because they knew he had shot his Grandmother, and got in a car accident, and was pacing around the building for 12 minutes while the police set up a perimeter. There isnt a grand jury in the country that would indict a officer for shooting a suspect under those circumstances….

If that said … the truth … is worse in a lot of ways. Where the police didn’t know he shot his Grandmother and didn’t pursue him onto the school property, the asshole crashed his car and immediately started shooting at a near by funeral home and the school building. He wasn’t outside for 12minutes, but rather approx 5 minutes with police present ….

here is the official timeline … and it’s enraging …

f’n cowards …

Not true. There are plenty of gun law suggestions that would have stopped this from happening. Look at Britain. Their last school shooting was 26 years ago, because after it they enacted gun restrictions. There, you can only buy smaller caliber weapons, and limited ammunition. They also limit these to use in gun clubs.

Some dipshit 18 year old buying two ARs and 400+ rounds of ammo is not OK. It should, at the very least, prompt a much more thorough background check. In my opinion, there is no reason for citizens to own these guns. The cops at Uvalde have stated that one reason for their inaction was that the shooter "outgunned" them. They were trained in this exact scenario two months before it occurred.

Bullet proof, guarded security doors are a great idea. But we won't be able to stop at just doors, what about windows? But we won't be able to stop at just schools. What about grocery stores, churches, movie theaters, etc?

And get the **** out of here with your "vilifying and demeaning the profession" bullshit. Talk about politicizing. Go ask officer Brian Fanone about being vilified and demeaned. After being almost killed by GOP MAGidiots at the Capitol, he then had to be called a pussy on right wing media because he dared cry while recounting what happened to him.
Bless your heart. You just can’t help yourself.

Bless your heart. You just can’t help yourself.

You: I don’t trust what dem teachers is teaching my keeds so I want da gubment to tell dem what they can and can’t teach.

also you: we needs to give dem teachers ARs so they can protect my keeds.

You: I don’t trust what dem teachers is teaching my keeds so I want da gubment to tell dem what they can and can’t teach.

also you: we needs to give dem teachers ARs so they can protect my keeds.

Bigot!

In your hatred and vitriol toward people you don't like you have become everything you claim to abhor. You're a walking, talking left-wing Trumpish personality. You really are a very sad story.

What strikes me as odd about the left is you want to police all aspects of lives from online communication, to our ESG contributions, to how we spend our money but you don't want to actually fund the real policing. Why is that?

Also, Jan 6th??? Yikes bro.....those poor kids haven't even been buried yet and you're on here being all Beto and O'bama on us.

You can't have Lori Lightfoot calling for people to take up arms on social media over a Roe vs Wade ruling while simultaneously suggesting we abolish the 2nd amendment. You can see the irony here right?

They weren't outgunned, stop listening to CNN......the police officers were armed with the same weapons which you can see if you just watch the videos from outside the school. They had a tactically inferior position in that they had to come in through a fatal funnel, ie....a single point of entry which means the assailant can focus his firing sector on one single area and not to mention while potentially shooting from behind a makeshift barricade or reinforced position. It basically means the first, potentially even the second officer coming through the door is likely going to die when they breach the entry point with a pretty overwhelming degree of certainty. They simply can't breach the door and move into a room clearing position fast enough without the risk of having to shoot anything that moves or with an incredible volume of fire which is risky, albeit probably necessary in this scenario which hindsight will certainly afford them. Also, I've seen lots of mentions in the news about the metal door not being easy to breach which at least means they work, that is when they are closed which this one wasn't.

What you can all take away on this memorial day weekend is that combat has a unique way of defining a persons courage and bravery real darn quick. The reality is that definition doesn't happen until the shooting starts regardless of training, so something for you keyboard warriors to keep in mind before you start throwing around coward comments. I think if you let all of the facts come out, you'll find that the person in charge wasn't capable of providing clear and concise direction or decision making to those on the ground and that is likely due to lack of training and inexperience which is almost instantly proven by how quickly the special operator trained border patrol unit was able to quickly end the tragedy. This reinforces what Scotch said in that the average officer needs more training, not less.

The reality, much like airports after 9/11 .......schools are considered "soft" targets, with many not even having what I'd deem as bare minimum security posture without ever even considering an active shooter scenario. Perhaps instead of the teachers unions focusing on the overwhelming amount of money they donate to the DNC every single election year, they should spend more time working with local authorities to harden their schools?

Bigot!

In your hatred and vitriol toward people you don't like you have become everything you claim to abhor. You're a walking, talking left-wing Trumpish personality. You really are a very sad story.
This is ridiculous.

Us non-conservatives are vastly outnumbered on this board and we get pummeled daily with an onslaught of disinformation, GWP articles and ugly attacks that claim the Dems are responsible for all the world's problems.

When we push back we get attacked by the mob, so It takes balls to post here if you're left of center. And then you have this little twerp coming in and taking pot shots at us with nothing else to add to the conversation. No original thoughts, no attempt to further the discussion, no nothing - just remedial insults.

Sometimes when we push back we use satire, like NY did above. Satire can be biting but that's also the point. So it's pretty rich of you to come in here and put NY, me and others on blast and call us hateful bigots while you ignore the log in your own sides eye.

We've tried to tell you at times that you need to calm the fvck down but it never seems to hit home with you. So the next time you feel the need to clutch your pearls and self-righteously attack us for even the most minor perceived infraction, take a deep breath, re-evaluate and smoke a damn joint for god's sake.

Reactions: nytigerfan
DJT is right again. We have to stand up to evilness. This horrific shooting is pure evil. Guns aren’t at fault but both sides of the political aisle are. We have come to the point that innocent children are being killed to push political narratives. Open your eyes to what’s going on in the world. God bless the innocent children and all of their loved ones.
Yep, good to see Donald Trump and I can at least agree that the murder of innocent children is reprehensible. He should get bonus points for pointing that out to us all! How would we ever survive without Donald Trump's opinions on morality.

They aren't being killed to push a political narrative. They are being killed because nutcases continue to have unfettered access to guns and ammunition. Let's all take a moment of silence for the brave children who laid down their lives so a bunch of grown men can play toy soldier on the weekends and pump their chests out about stopping tyranny.

Reactions: dpic73
Bigot!

I am a sad story? What about you? You and your ilk have such small penises that you need one or more ARs in the house to help you regain your manhood.

Remington was successfully sued by families of the sandy hook massacre (the one some of you ****tards refer to as a “false flag”) for $70MM. This was despite the bill that W signed making it impossible to sue gunmakers when mass shootings happen. They won a settlement because of remington’s ads. They were geared towards small dick losers and claiming they could “get their manhoods back” and “make their enemies bow down” by buying an AR. ****ing sick.

• Haha
What strikes me as odd about the left is you want to police all aspects of lives from online communication, to our ESG contributions, to how we spend our money but you don't want to actually fund the real policing. Why is that?

Also, Jan 6th??? Yikes bro.....those poor kids haven't even been buried yet and you're on here being all Beto and O'bama on us.

You can't have Lori Lightfoot calling for people to take up arms on social media over a Roe vs Wade ruling while simultaneously suggesting we abolish the 2nd amendment. You can see the irony here right?

They weren't outgunned, stop listening to CNN......the police officers were armed with the same weapons which you can see if you just watch the videos from outside the school. They had a tactically inferior position in that they had to come in through a fatal funnel, ie....a single point of entry which means the assailant can focus his firing sector on one single area and not to mention while potentially shooting from behind a makeshift barricade or reinforced position. It basically means the first, potentially even the second officer coming through the door is likely going to die when they breach the entry point with a pretty overwhelming degree of certainty. They simply can't breach the door and move into a room clearing position fast enough without the risk of having to shoot anything that moves or with an incredible volume of fire which is risky, albeit probably necessary in this scenario which hindsight will certainly afford them. Also, I've seen lots of mentions in the news about the metal door not being easy to breach which at least means they work, that is when they are closed which this one wasn't.

What you can all take away on this memorial day weekend is that combat has a unique way of defining a persons courage and bravery real darn quick. The reality is that definition doesn't happen until the shooting starts regardless of training, so something for you keyboard warriors to keep in mind before you start throwing around coward comments. I think if you let all of the facts come out, you'll find that the person in charge wasn't capable of providing clear and concise direction or decision making to those on the ground and that is likely due to lack of training and inexperience which is almost instantly proven by how quickly the special operator trained border patrol unit was able to quickly end the tragedy. This reinforces what Scotch said in that the average officer needs more training, not less.

The reality, much like airports after 9/11 .......schools are considered "soft" targets, with many not even having what I'd deem as bare minimum security posture without ever even considering an active shooter scenario. Perhaps instead of the teachers unions focusing on the overwhelming amount of money they donate to the DNC every single election year, they should spend more time working with local authorities to harden their schools?

the Dems have not defunded the police. You should stop watching fox, oan and that garbage just the news site you are always posting. The fact that you are parroting the standard “stop politicizing a shooting” narrative that we always see from gun advocates tells me everything i need to know about you being “fair and balanced.”

I am a sad story? What about you? You and your ilk have such small penises that you need one or more ARs in the house to help you regain your manhood.

Remington was successfully sued by families of the sandy hook massacre (the one some of you ****tards refer to as a “false flag”) for $70MM. This was despite the bill that W signed making it impossible to sue gunmakers when mass shootings happen. They won a settlement because of remington’s ads. They were geared towards small dick losers and claiming they could “get their manhoods back” and “make their enemies bow down” by buying an AR. ****ing sick.
Always entertaining to see you and your buds get your jimmies rustled. Y’all are so predictable. I seriously doubt anyone that owns an AR was concerned about manhood garbage at the time of purchase. More than likely it was for protection, hunting, or target shooting. Btw, I don’t own an AR but plan to buy one. If God forbid, someone breaks into your home, you will be wishing you had a gun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT