ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Newsmax?

TMcGrady1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2003
Is this channel too far right and radical or do they just call it like it is and say things that Fox News thinks but is too afraid to dabble in?

Is this channel too far right and radical or do they just call it like it is and say things that Fox News thinks but is too afraid to dabble in?
OANN is the best, but DIRECTV took them off the air in a deep state power play.

Do you still like them even when they tell the truth? 😂

Behind a subscriber wall, so I call it fake news for now. The devil is in the details on all this stuff. Like when one of your idols Slick Willie Clinton stated " I didnt have sexual relations with that woman".

• Haha
Reactions: TMcGrady1
Behind a subscriber wall, so I call it fake news for now. The devil is in the details on all this stuff. Like when one of your idols Slick Willie Clinton stated " I didnt have sexual relations with that woman".
Here you go boo

Reactions: nytigerfan
Here you go boo

That is a coerced legal statement from one of the last remaining small free news organizations being pounded on by the deep state. Come on man!! LOL!!

Ruby Freeman is GUILTY!!

That is a coerced legal statement from one of the last remaining small free news organizations being pounded on by the deep state. Come on man!! LOL!!

Ruby Freeman is GUILTY!!
That’s what happens when your fantasy tales are sold as news. The court of law forces them to tell the truth, if even for just a minute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT