ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

GYMtH3kWYAEPmKm

Reactions: tboonpickens
I actually was visited and participated in a poll very recently here in GA. Nice young lady representing republicans and offered to set me up to vote absentee if I wanted. Trump has ground game in GA and they are working. I did politely decline the offer and let her know I will be voting on election day.

Short of the most epic cheat and steal ever it will be a Trump landslide on 11/5.

I actually was visited and participated in a poll very recently here in GA. Nice young lady representing republicans and offered to set me up to vote absentee if I wanted. Trump has ground game in GA and they are working. I did politely decline the offer and let her know I will be voting on election day.

Short of the most epic cheat and steal ever it will be a Trump landslide on 11/5.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

BREAKING: Trump just promised to expose and prosecute every single person who was involved in the theft of the 2020 election, including the execs at Facebook and Google

This also applies to anyone caught cheating this November

"We're going to go after anybody that gets caught cheating on the election. We're going to go after them harder than anyone's ever been sought before, because"

This is my type of language. I can't wait for the greatest swamp draining in world history🔥

Trump just called out Kamala’s plan to ballot harvest votes from *overseas* with no citizenship verification or ID check

Now that elections are getting locked down in America, they’re inviting possible foreign interference

He ends with “IF YOU VOTE ILLEGALLY, YOU’RE GOING TO JAIL”

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
That's correct.
Because he's promising that's exactly what he'll be and we will not stop pointing it out no matter how many times he gets shot at. If he doesn't want that happening, maybe he should try to be a decent human being.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT