ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024

How would that encourage a normal person to vote for him? If we elect him, he's going to destroy everything. What the fvck kind of messaging is that? That evil bastard needs to be put away...and soon.

I am with Big Bad Don and I absolutely want him to take out the treasonous career bureaucrats in DC for good. I am for him downsizing the federal govt, and then disbursing whats left all over the nation and out of DC. I am for him disbanding the fbi, doj, cia and starting over with a constitutional mandate for the replacement groups. Its time to circle the wagons. You are either with America or against us. Globallists, communists, marxists,,etc are against America so we want them gone.

Reactions: OleFastball
I am with Big Bad Don and I absolutely want him to take out the treasonous career bureaucrats in DC for good. I am for him downsizing the federal govt, and then disbursing whats left all over the nation and out of DC. I am for him disbanding the fbi, doj, cia and starting over with a constitutional mandate for the replacement groups. Its time to circle the wagons. You are either with America or against us. Globallists, communists, marxists,,etc are against America so we want them gone.
Of course YOU DO but you're in a cult - most people aren't. Is that what we REALLY want a President to be doing? Do you really think he's going to get crossover votes with that dark, apocalyptic messaging? That's insanity and he needs to be in a rubber room with no windows.

Of course YOU DO but you're in a cult - most people aren't. Is that what we REALLY want a President to be doing? Do you really think he's going to get crossover votes with that dark, apocalyptic messaging? That's insanity and he needs to be in a rubber room with no windows.
I am in a CULTure. Its called American Culture and you wound up brainwashed fools are trying to destroy it and hell yes we are getting mad about it.

I am in a CULTure. Its called American Culture and you wound up brainwashed fools are trying to destroy it and hell yes we are getting mad about it.
tenor.gif

Too bad for you that most young people aren't gop voters. They hate you bigoted, backwards dinosaurs that want to control every aspect of their personal lives.
I look at it differently. I see young forming minds temporarily confused by leftist brainwashing at universities and succumbing to communal group think. Most of them end up coming to their senses after a few years back in the real world.

Bwah, so you're claiming more than 7 million votes were fraudulent in 2020 and not a single culprit has been identified?

That's his only hope. If that proves to be untrue(we all know it is). He has to admit that Trump lost, is a loser, will continue to lose. His only hope is cheating happened on such a massive scale that Trump lost by 7 Million votes

That's his only hope. If that proves to be untrue(we all know it is). He has to admit that Trump lost, is a loser, will continue to lose. His only hope is cheating happened on such a massive scale that Trump lost by 7 Million votes
That's how all their narratives work because they need to fool themselves into believing they support the good cause

* Trump won - by a lot
* Trump is a patriot who loves America, lol
* There is a vast left wing plot to corrupt the children...this gives them the moral authority to discriminate.
* All government and authority is lying to you.

Taken far enough, they'll use these conspiracies to give themselves the moral authority to take what they can't have with violence.

We have a real good idea of who the major players are and who facilitated the cover up.
Genuine question - are you worried that Trump continuing to be the leader of the Republican Party will permanently impair the party’s ability to be competitive for years to come (if not a generation)?

It’s an incredible leap of faith to believe that the election was stolen. The sheer complexity from a logistical perspective is daunting -
- it would require an incredible amount of planning, for which you would think there would be some degree of written or taped evidence
- it would require an incredible number of unaffiliated parties working together - for which you would think there would be some who become whistleblowers for any number of reasons ($, guilty conscience, legal threats, etc.)
- it would require an incredible financial investment, for which you would think there would be a paper trail (solicitation, wires, etc)

The fact that there’s been dozens (if not hundreds) of lawsuits that uncovered zero evidence is astonishing. I find it fascinating that people still believe the election was stolen. But what’s concerning to me is that a former President is undermining the core foundation of democracy by claiming the election was stolen in the absence of any credible evidence. What’s more concerning is the number of people who still follow that person as opposed to turning against him. I would think any intellectually curious person would have to dig deep to justify how they can continue to be associated with that former President and his movement…

Genuine question - are you worried that Trump continuing to be the leader of the Republican Party will permanently impair the party’s ability to be competitive for years to come (if not a generation)?

It’s an incredible leap of faith to believe that the election was stolen. The sheer complexity from a logistical perspective is daunting -
Its easy when the establishment decided to work together to facilitate the crime and then to also cover it up. This is the first time in near 60 years that the establishment control of our nation was seriously challenged. They have have controlled every potus since JFK up to Trump. They attacked him like the intruder that he is to their control. When they control most of the politicians, judges, media and law enforcement its easier than you think it would be.
- it would require an incredible amount of planning, for which you would think there would be some degree of written or taped evidence
There were stories and videos that came out that received little coverage and then were stated to have been debunked by the controlled media but in reality have never been satisfactorily explained and all of these stories come from the crucial counties where the election was decided.
- it would require an incredible number of unaffiliated parties working together - for which you would think there would be some who become whistleblowers for any number of reasons ($, guilty conscience, legal threats, etc.)
The steal was mainly facilitated in big cities in the swing states where dem operatives have been in control for decades and have no little tinge of humanity or feel any guilt. A lot of the small players are just flat payed. What do you think that 400M of zuck bucks went to? I can tell you for a fact it was all spent to beat Trump. Maricopa County, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Detroit, and ATL decided the election. Trump lost the election by a combined approx. 50K votes in those swing state counties. It was that close and everything fell right into place for Biden around 3am the morning of 11/4 after counting had been stopped and everyone sent home when Trump was leading by hundreds of thousands of votes in most of these locations at midnight. The convenient timing of the china virus release on the world also enabled the establishment to basically take all the voting rules and laws and throw them in the garbage allowing millions of mail in ballots to be sent out and that was a huge factor in the steal imo.
- it would require an incredible financial investment, for which you would think there would be a paper trail (solicitation, wires, etc)
How about looking into it like I and others have and you will be surprised.
The fact that there’s been dozens (if not hundreds) of lawsuits that uncovered zero evidence is astonishing. I find it fascinating that people still believe the election was stolen. But what’s concerning to me is that a former President is undermining the core foundation of democracy by claiming the election was stolen in the absence of any credible evidence. What’s more concerning is the number of people who still follow that person as opposed to turning against him. I would think any intellectually curious person would have to dig deep to justify how they can continue to be associated with that former President and his movement…
I am not worried about the long term viability of the republican party. I am an America First conservative and there is currently a huge civil war in the repub party as all of the rank and file now are America First supporters while the current majority of the elected repubs are still establishment so there is a huge battle for control. Look at what happened to Lindsay in his own backyard last Saturday. The rank and file people that support Trump know he is a two faced rino and booed him heavily. I could see a new party being formed at some point comprising America First Conservatives as the establishment repubs are globalists and they will lie right in your face while campaigning and then go to DC and do the opposite.

Like I told some others if Trump is all that bad and a toxic candidate then just beat him fairly and he will be gone. I am with Trump for the duration because its the right thing to do honor wise and he is the best option to lead our nation at this time.

Last edited:
Its easy when the establishment decided to work together to facilitate the crime and then to also cover it up. This is the first time in near 60 years that the establishment control of our nation was seriously challenged. They have have controlled every potus since JFK up to Trump. They attacked him like the intruder that he is to their control. When they control most of the politicians, judges, media and law enforcement its easier than you think it would be.

There were stories and videos that came out that received little coverage and then were stated to have been debunked by the controlled media but in reality have never been satisfactorily explained and all of these stories come from the crucial counties where the election was decided.

The steal was mainly facilitated in big cities in the swing states where dem operatives have been in control for decades and have no little tinge of humanity or feel any guilt. A lot of the small players are just flat payed. What do you think that 400M of zuck bucks went to? I can tell you for a fact it was all spent to beat Trump. Maricopa County, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Detroit, and ATL decided the election. Trump lost the election by a combined approx. 50K votes in those swing state counties. It was that close and everything fell right into place for Biden around 3am the morning of 11/4 after counting had been stopped and everyone sent home when Trump was leading by hundreds of thousands of votes in most of these locations at midnight. The convenient timing of the china virus release on the world also enabled the establishment to basically take all the voting rules and laws and throw them in the garbage allowing millions of mail in ballots to be sent out and that was a huge factor in the steal imo.

How about looking into it like I and others have and you will be surprised.

I am not worried about the long term viability of the republican party. I am an America First conservative and there is currently a huge civil war in the repub party as all of the rank and file now are America First supporters while the current majority of the elected repubs are still establishment so there is a huge battle for control. Look at what happened to Lindsay in his own backyard last Saturday. The rank and file people that support Trump know he is a two faced rino and booed him heavily. I could see a new party being formed at some point comprising America First Conservatives as the establishment repubs are globalists and they will lie right in your face while campaigning and then go to DC and do the opposite.

Like I told some others if Trump is all that bad and a toxic candidate then just beat him fairly and he will be gone. I am with Trump for the duration because it’s the right thing to do honor wise and he is the best option to lead our nation at this time.
I’m not a huge fan of Trump running again, but I also believe what Growls wrote here.

I’m not a huge fan of Trump running again, but I also believe what Growls wrote here.
Lol of course you do. Those poor people in Georgia and arizona have had idiots like youbguys ruining their lives for just doing their jobs. You guys believe in fairly land magic and its actually harmful to people and our country.

Reactions: dpic73
Lol of course you do. Those poor people in Georgia and arizona have had idiots like youbguys ruining their lives for just doing their jobs. You guys believe in fairly land magic and it’s actually harmful to people and our country.
Says the guy who isn’t where he wants to be in life, and consistently puts the blame on anything but himself.

Funny how your intellect & knowledge has taken you to the place you’re in.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Says the guy who isn’t where he wants to be in life, and consistently puts the blame on anything but himself.

Funny how your intellect & knowledge has taken you to the place you’re in.
What in the holy projection are you talking about batman?
Im not the one living in a fantasy land bud. Im fine with the reality that Trump lost. Q anon was main stream with Trump voters... I'm letting you know now, I'm aware of how disillusioned you are based on your statements. Don't project your problem on me.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
What in the holy projection are you talking about batman?
Im not the one living in a fantasy land bud. Im fine with the reality that Trump lost. Q anon was main stream with Trump voters... I'm letting you know now, I'm aware of how disillusioned you are based on your statements. Don't project your problem on me.
Lol

Enjoy your life. I hope you get what you want.

Ok soothsayer. You don't make any sense and you trying to pretend that you know better than anyone is sad.
Of all members of TI, you are no doubt, the whiniest, whoa is me, it’s this institution/person’s fault that I can’t be where I want to be, bitch.. thst exists.

You act as if you know so much, but you can’t work your way out of a wet paper bag to get ahead in your life. Whose fault is that? If you’re so intelligent/informed/enlightened… why do you consistently whine about why you can’t get ahead in life?

Do you have no balls? No confidence? Not tough?

Do yourself a favor (and everyone around you), and grow a set.. quit bitching about your entire existence, and go do better for yourself.

I live an incredibly happy life… but the one thing that gives me pause, and causes me to SMH, is a guy like yourself. Stop acting as if you know it all, and focus on bettering your own life. No one likes a bitch.

Have a lovely Friday.

This is amazing.....................and mysterious. China Joe per you has the best economy in history but no one is aware of it. Polls across the board have the combined populace with an over 70% negative opinion of the economy.

Most people in this country - you included - are ****ing idiots who will believe whatever the gateway pundit tells them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT