ADVERTISEMENT

Trump at the NABJ Convention - A Thread

He tells easily verifiable truths and when pressed he'll even go into detail to prove it. If what he said wasn't true, surely someone would be able to disprove it but strangely they never do.

All we get from people like you is "Y'all are so stupid!" , "Y'all are clowns!" , "Uh-Uh!"

It's clear where you stand dude, you can't hide it
Man, he (and you guys) are always linking these fake news tweets and lies…one of the greatest ones was when y’all said Biden answered all the debate questions and told the truth…I still laugh at that garbage.

I stand with the Republican Party because as a platform…now don’t miss that part…I said platform, they stand for the right to life and for traditional marriage.

So, let me break this down for you guys again…in 2016 Trump wasn’t my first choice or my second choice but then he became my only choice. In 2024, he wasn’t my first choice but now he’s my only choice. But y’all keep pulling a Hillary and a Biden. Keep spreading the hate and labeling everyone that disagrees with you. It’s who y'all are!!

Man, he (and you guys) are always linking these fake news tweets and lies…one of the greatest ones was when y’all said Biden answered all the debate questions and told the truth…I still laugh at that garbage.

I stand with the Republican Party because as a platform…now don’t miss that part…I said platform, they stand for the right to life and for traditional marriage.

So, let me break this down for you guys again…in 2016 Trump wasn’t my first choice or my second choice but then he became my only choice. In 2024, he wasn’t my first choice but now he’s my only choice. But y’all keep pulling a Hillary and a Biden. Keep spreading the hate and labeling everyone that disagrees with you. It’s who y'all are!!
Yes, it's our fault you've chosen to follow a racist demagogue. Knew it, this started before I thought it would.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple

If they are fake tweets, prove they are fake. I know that I haven't shared the tweet you're referencing nor do I remember Tboon sharing it - I believe you're confusing us with fatpiggy.
Pro-choice doesn't mean anti-life and congrats on being a bigot who only thinks people like you should be legally married.
I don't hate you at all and I'm willing to bet we'd hit it off in person. I hate the candidate you support because he's a horrible human being and I'm embarrassed that he represents our country. He does not make this country better but until his supporters move on from him, we're stuck with his chaos and that's why we're mad with you. You won't allow us to move past him.

If they are fake tweets, prove they are fake. I know that I haven't shared the tweet you're referencing nor do I remember Tboon sharing it - I believe you're confusing us with fatpiggy.

Pro-choice doesn't mean anti-life and congrats on being a bigot who only thinks people like you should be legally married.

I don't hate you at all and I'm willing to bet we'd hit it off in person. I hate the candidate you support because he's a horrible human being and I'm embarrassed that he represents our country. He does not make this country better but until his supporters move on from him, we're stuck with his chaos and that's why we're mad with you. You won't allow us to move past him.
I’m far from a bigot…but I guess it’s easy to attach labels like racist and bigot.

It is to people who support a racist bigot. Y'all just want to have your cake and eat it too. You want to be racist but not be called racist. Snowflakes. Weirdos.
Do you get paid per post? The gig is up come November for you and your other handles.

First time ever coming to this board and these comments are like watching old episodes of Crossfire ( look it up for the younger generation ) or Hannity &Combs , but on steroids! Lol !!!

That dude is just so incapable of acting like a decent human being it's mind bottling. I guess it didn't matter when he was running against Joe but now that there could be consequences to what he says and does, he proves what a disaster he is when he isn't facing a room full of his syncophants.
No capability whatsoever to act like a decent human being because there isnt an ounce of decency in him.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT