ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson on Trump: "I hate him passionately"

None of that is a lie except for the charge that Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher. But you're lying to yourself if you really believe that a healthy 40 year old would have died of a stroke that next day anyway, after being traumatized and hit with pepper spray directly in his face. Methinks you're aggravated because Democrats didn't also try to overthrow our democracy so you could say "both sides are the same."

What do police regularly use on people they are trying to apprehend? Could it be pepper spray? Heck, a large number of women carry pepper spray in their purses as a defense. This isn't suddenly some lethal agent. 40 year old men do die of strokes. In fact, the rate is apparently rising.

I'm not aggravated about anything except that the whole thing happened to begin with. The day it did I knew we'd hear about it for years with ridiculous investigations and bs stories. That's pretty much what's happened. It was a terrible event but again, it was also totally overhyped and exaggerated.

Pick any shooting with police in recent years.

Let's recap:

You said: Based on the parameters that have been established by people in other protests about police using deadly force then I would say that deadly force was unnecessary in that situation.

I said: What parameters?

You responded: Pick any shooting with police in recent years.

Here you go.

In this case, the officer was charged with murder, the same crime that republicans want the Capitol PO to be charged with, because he shot an unarmed man who was fleeing in the back from 30 feet away. He was charged with murder because he could not prove, in any way, that when he shot him, his life was being threatened by the man who was running away from him.

It should also be noted that this altercation started when the victim was pulled over for driving with a broken tail light. You will note that the victim was moving AWAY from the officer, not towards him while breaking through a locked door, at the head of an angry mob.

Reactions: okclem and dpic73
What do police regularly use on people they are trying to apprehend? Could it be pepper spray? Heck, a large number of women carry pepper spray in their purses as a defense. This isn't suddenly some lethal agent. 40 year old men do die of strokes. In fact, the rate is apparently rising.

I'm not aggravated about anything except that the whole thing happened to begin with. The day it did I knew we'd hear about it for years with ridiculous investigations and bs stories. That's pretty much what's happened. It was a terrible event but again, it was also totally overhyped and exaggerated.
It looks like it may have actually been bear spray which is much stronger, but how many people who are bear-sprayed also fight with protestors that want to kill them for several hours? Imagine the toll that would take on your body with all that adrenaline flowing non-stop, imagine the trauma.

"On Monday, federal prosecutors alleged in court that Mr. Khater and Mr. Tanios were carrying Frontiersman bear spray, which is manufactured by Sabre, a company that makes self-defense products including pepper spray and stun guns. Though made from the same ingredient, bear spray can be many times more powerful than pepper sprays sold for self-defense and is not meant for use on humans.

Images of the bear spray sold by Sabre appear to be similar to the canister seen in Mr. Khater’s hand at one point in the video."
23vi-sicknick1-master1050-v2.jpg

Doctor's have also confirmed that the events of that day could have contributed to his death.

Let's recap:

You said: Based on the parameters that have been established by people in other protests about police using deadly force then I would say that deadly force was unnecessary in that situation.

Here you go.

In this case, the officer was charged with murder, the same crime that republicans want the Capitol PO to be charged with, because he shot an unarmed man who was fleeing in the back from 30 feet away. He was charged with murder because he could not prove, in any way, that when he shot him, his life was being threatened by the man who was running away from him.

It should also be noted that this altercation started when the victim was pulled over for driving with a broken tail light. You will note that the victim was moving AWAY from the officer, not towards him while breaking through a locked door, at the head of an angry mob.

OK. You make a point there. I retract that statement. You are right. And as I said, she and the others were out of control and put that officer in a terrible situation. Were I there, I would have felt my life threatened as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: nytigerfan
I agree with Tucker

"Tucker Carlson allegedly called former president Donald Trump a “demonic force” who could “destroy” him if he missteps, in his texts to his producer.

“He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong,” Carlson texted his Fox News producers, according to court filings in the Dominion defamation case. He called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” adding, “But he’s not going to destroy us.”

They've always despised him personally, and they've always known he's a threat to democracy here and everywhere. They just don't care because they are whores and who cares if it all burns down at least I'll be rich.

Reactions: adgjunior
Let's recap:

Here you go.

Good luck getting a good faith response.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT