ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker Carlson

Care to elaborate?
I'll do that for you. Carlsen repeatedly presented the 2020 election as fraudulent, giving airtime to proponents of the fraud.

His internal texts show that not only did he not believe that the election was stolen, but that Trump was an idiot for even saying it.

Now, you COULD have argued that whatever Tucker said was legal and above board. In fact FoxNews did make that argument. That's what the whole lawsuit was about. Furthermore FOXNews made the argument earlier that no reasonable person would believe that the things Tucker said on his show were facts.

But we are past the argument part now. FoxNews had their "Day in Court" where they had the opportunity to go in front of a jury (NOT A JUDGE OR PROSECUTOR) and make their case and show the proof of election fraud. Instead they plead guilty to lying about the voting machines and paid most of a BILLION dollars to avoid having that trial.

On a positive note for you Don Lemon is out at CNN. Personally, I'm glad to see the back end of both of them.

How bout you elaborate on the truth. Was Tucker telling the truth on air that the election was stolen, or was he telling the truth in his private texts where he said the fraud claims were bullshit and he hated Trump's guts?

You can't have both, and either way he's a liar.
Or a genius

Reactions: okclem
I think it probably is. I'm expecting it.
Electing the two most dangerous aholes in America would be a recipe for disaster and I promise the turnout to vote against them would be more historic than the last election. It doesn't get anymore toxic than that.

Reactions: flotiger and okclem
Electing the two most dangerous aholes in America would be a recipe for disaster and I promise the turnout to vote against them would be more historic than the last election. It doesn't get anymore toxic than that.
Agreed. Fortunately for us the GOP has just stopped paying attention to reality.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
He is the only person capable of beating Trump in the primary. I think you might see him run

Tucker Carlson is the only person capable of beating Donald Trump in a republican primary? You think there are a bunch of republican primary voters who hate trumps bluster and would be ok with tucker ****ing Carlson?

It's also very likely that Tucker's on air rhetoric about that preposterous "white replacement theory" got real people shot and killed. I hope he gets named in one lawsuit after another for the rest of his life, before getting raped to death by a gorilla with herpes.

That old racist fvck who shot Ralph Yarl watched Fox News 24/7, according to his grandson.

Reactions: emajor2
How bout you elaborate on the truth. Was Tucker telling the truth on air that the election was stolen, or was he telling the truth in his private texts where he said the fraud claims were bullshit and he hated Trump's guts?

You can't have both, and either way he's a liar.
Any thoughts on this quandary, @amynhop? Did you have to run off to do another brain surgery on someone?

Tucker Carlson is the only person capable of beating Donald Trump in a republican primary? You think there are a bunch of republican primary voters who hate trumps bluster and would be ok with tucker ****ing Carlson?

Yes. Many peoples problem with Trump is not what he says rather how he says it. Tucker has much more tact than Trump.

I don’t need to know election results to know that kids can’t change gender. You fvcking retard
You don't know jack shit if you think your exaggerated culture war fabrications will help your party at election time. The 2022 mid-terms proved that the majority ignored your fake hysteria. I understand its the only tool in your belt, but it's a useless one in reality. But keep on being your disgusting evil self and we'll keep laughing at you while your party loses every important election. When will you learn?

Reactions: wallaceb
Citizen journalism is the future.

Not at all. Who is going to verify or fact check morons who want to post rumors and innuendo as "news". It's just one step closer to Idiocracy.

We need the news orgs to be punished like Fox is now for not upholding the journalistic standards that we expect of our news. We however need to demand that and not look to places like OAN or Newsmax who have absolutely no need,desire,or oversight requiring them to be truthful.

Not at all. Who is going to verify or fact check morons who want to post rumors and innuendo as "news". It's just one step closer to Idiocracy.

We need the news orgs to be punished like Fox is now for not upholding the journalistic standards that we expect of our news. We however need to demand that and not look to places like OAN or Newsmax who have absolutely no need,desire,or oversight requiring them to be truthful.

It’s called community notes and they are voted on by people with multiple political viewpoints. If they don’t agree then the note doesn’t get published.

It’s very simple and a much better system than the lying, framing, mockingbird, deep state propaganda machines.

Twitter is the most trustworthy source out there since Elon took over.

Last edited:

The fact checkers were so wrong it was funny. No one believes “fact checkers”. Let me guess they fact checked Russian collusion, Covid, january 6th , 50 intelligence agents, trannies, so forth and so on. They were pathetic and it’s embarrassing that you think that any MSM has journalistic standards when they have lied directly to your face for so long.

Twitters community notes is the best solution I have seen so far and it is working very well.

As if CNN has any oversight requiring them to be truthful? MSNDC ? That notion is laughable. And I have never been a Fox defender, they are just the uniparty. MAGA is in control of the Republican Party now.

You want to punish speech instead of letting people decide it’s nonsense by themselves. Extremely short sighted on your part as the tables will turn on you one day

The fact checkers were so wrong it was funny. No one believes “fact checkers”. Let me guess they fact checked Russian collusion, Covid, january 6th , 50 intelligence agents, trannies, so forth and so on. They were pathetic and it’s embarrassing that you think that any MSM has journalistic standards when they have lied directly to your face for so long.

Twitters community notes is the best solution I have seen so far and it is working very well.

As if CNN has any oversight requiring them to be truthful? MSNDC ? That notion is laughable. And I have never been a Fox defender, they are just the uniparty. MAGA is in control of the Republican Party now.

You want to punish speech instead of letting people decide it’s nonsense by themselves. Extremely short sighted on your part as the tables will turn on you one day
Only people who are rightfully worried about being fact-checked say they don't believe fact checkers. Same goes with your MSM drivel - you have to mock them in order to make your tribe believe they can't be trusted due to your fear of being exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT