ADVERTISEMENT

VoterGA Uncovers Massive Election Fraud in Georgia **EXPLOSIVE**

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Emerald Robinson and VoterGA doing great work!! Raffenspuke literally created 250K votes out of thin air after the election was over.

VoterGA Presentation - Watch on Rumble

The stolen 2020 election data is still hiding in plain sight​

Emerald Robinson
Jul 20

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/voterga-uncovers-massive-election/comments
The election integrity group VoterGA has produced a new video on Georgia’s 2020 election, and the video shows obvious and massive voter fraud.
This is one of the best videos that I’ve ever seen on how our elections are corrupted by using electronic voting machines. It covers the deceptive practices used in the election night vote, and the “risk-limiting” audit, and the machine recount. It’s the best use of 56 minutes of your life right now — especially before the 2022 midterms.
Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Subscribe

Here are my favorite seven slides from the video.
1) VoterGA is being blocked from reviewing Georgia’s original ballots because every county in Georgia has been told to deny VoterGA’s open records requests by the Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
So much for transparency in our public elections!

2) Let’s discuss the scale of the 2020 election fraud. There are 159 counties in Georgia. VoterGA made open records requests from all of them, and found that 74 counties cannot even produce the complete ballot images — as required by law. That’s nearly half of Georgia’s counties that are running illegal elections.

3) Georgia’s SOS Brad Raffensperger appeared on TV on November 4th, 2020 to tell the world that Georgia had 4.7 million total votes to count.

4) Only 13 precincts were left to report.

5) However, the final certified vote count for Georgia was almost 5 million — a discrepancy of about 300,000 votes.

6) Those 13 precincts only had 50,000 ballots — so how did an extra 250,000 votes get counted?

7) The best slide of all: VoterGA found a report — with 100% of Georgia’s counties and 100% of Georgia’s precincts reporting — that showed Donald Trump won in Georgia.

Watch the entire video on Rumble.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Georgia Secretary of State's Office Admits To 2020 Election Recount "Errors"​

Concerned citizens like Joe Rossi have uncovered the maladministration of Brad Raffensperger​

Emerald Robinson
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/georgia-secretary-of-states-office/comments
The attorney for Georgia’s Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has been forced to admit in writing that Fulton County did not conduct a proper and legal recount of their 2020 election results.
In an email dated July 29th, 2022, the attorney for Georgia’s Secretary of State (named C. Ryan Germany) admits to a number of bad practices among the public officials that handle elections in Georgia to concerned citizen Joe Rossi.
Emerald Robinson’s The Right Way is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
Subscribe now
The most important point is that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office cannot support the results of Fulton County’s hand recount of their 2020 election results:
"As part of the allegations that you made, our investigators looked at the alleged violations and found that Fulton did make mistakes in their audit counting/reporting. Those are what have been referred to the AG’s office."
The second point is that the Georgia Secretary of State did not check or supervise or verify the results of hand recounts from Georgia counties.
In other words, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger is not doing his job. It took independent investigators and concerned citizens to uncover the bad practices in Fulton County.

So is "explosive" bigger or smaller than a "bombshell"? I'm thinking that's it's definitely bigger than a "smoking gun". At the risk of repeating myself, let me repeat myself. ANYTHING in the above articles made it to court? Really man, how many of these nothing burgers can there be?

It's what... a year and a half later and no charges filed... I'm still not sure why a life long Republican throws the election for a Democrat? I guess he's Deep State (like everyone else apparently). You know if you accuse someone of a crime, you need some evidence that points to them... You know... an offshore account with money added suddenly, clandestine meetings with the opposition, damning emails... SOMETHING.

The argument here seems to be that OF COURSE the Ga Sec of State is a crook b/c Donald Trump won the election in Ga and this guy says Biden won. How could anyone say Biden won and be an honest man? It proves itself!

Last edited:
I’ve had post-Taco Bell bowel movements that were more “explosive”
Nice... TB bowel movements can be super "explosive" ... right before AND after the "bombshell" hits. Be careful though, other people in the house may be so upset that they will want to be carrying a "smoking gun" soon.

I'm feeling the TGP's articles and your BM's may be made of the same material.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT