ADVERTISEMENT

Walz it is

You're lying to yourself and I'm here for it. Your November tears will be delish 😋
I won’t even lose an ounce of sleep between now and then.

Kamala is your candidate and you will like it. I’m not sure a baby could sleep better between now and then

The best thing that can happen for long-term supporters of the Democratic Party is for this election to be a massive loss for the party. That’s the only way the party will reform itself.

Consider how the party shut down competition in the primary, misled the public about the health of the president, chose its nominee without a democratic process, and ultimately today selected its VP.

When something is totally and fundamentally broken, the best thing to do is to start over. We won’t see a reboot of the party unless it takes a massive loss in this election.

Please vote accordingly.

Shapiro is an alpha and wouldn't have been comfortable as a #2. He made the smart decision to stay untethered so he can run in 28.

He is also Jewish, and the far left wing wouldn’t tolerate a Jew on the ticket

Would have been fine with Walz or Shapiro. Walz has already built a lot of momentum attacking Vance and giving the "these guys are weird" angle that has caused the Rs to melt down repeatedly. Walz will appeal to older white voters that Harris needs to fortify midwestern swing states. They must feel confident they can pull in PA without Shapiro on the ticket, and I would expect Shapiro will still be stumping for the ticket in that state where his favorable ratings should help.

Walz is the anti-Vance. A former teacher and football coach who's a lifetime gun owner and served 24 years in the national guard. He's a real small town person with Americana roots. Also a great communicator.
Vance has a much better story than Walz. Much better. Vance started from nothing, actually served in the Marines and signed the front of checks as a business man. Just refuse to believe the majority of the country believes in tax hikes, illegal aliens, supporting drug dealers and baby killers.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Well, I’ve never heard him say that but I would definitely disagree with him!! I know several pastors on his pastors advisory council, I know they have prayed for him and with him…so, I’d say he has asked forgiveness. I would think and hope he has.

Now, he is flawed, like us all. He is far from perfect. I wish he wouldn’t use some of the language he uses…one of the reasons I declined being asked to serve on the council. It’s just not something I felt I could do. But he’s surrounded by some very good pastors…hopefully they will make an impact on him.
I just struggle to reconcile when reading the Bible how Jesus communicates with sinners, how everything he preaches, the interactions of his disciples, the beatitudes, the fruits of the spirit, the good Samaritan, etc, and then watching how Trump communicates, how he treats those different then him, etc. I also struggle with how his supporters who call themselves Christians (not necessarily saying people who will strictly vote for him, but people who are loud and proud MAGAs) communicate with others on this board, call others they disagree with names (others on this board and those not on this board, politicians, news anchors, etc). Just so angry. And I never read about Jesus being angry....except with those within the church that were putting their own power/greed over following God.

You will likely disagree and that is fine and your right. I just want you and others to know that when you tie your line so fervently to someone who seems the antithesis of everything you preach on Sunday, it makes your religion and your God feel fake. I would fully expect a pastor advisory council to pray for him, just as I would hope they would be praying for Joe, and prayed for Obama.

Last question, do you feel like you see evidence in his recent Truth Social posts and communications that the council is making an impact on him?

Well, I’ve never heard him say that but I would definitely disagree with him!! I know several pastors on his pastors advisory council, I know they have prayed for him and with him…so, I’d say he has asked forgiveness. I would think and hope he has.

Now, he is flawed, like us all. He is far from perfect. I wish he wouldn’t use some of the language he uses…one of the reasons I declined being asked to serve on the council. It’s just not something I felt I could do. But he’s surrounded by some very good pastors…hopefully they will make an impact on him.

Vance has a much better story than Walz. Much better. Vance started from nothing, actually served in the Marines and signed the front of checks as a business man. Just refuse to believe the majority of the country believes in tax hikes, illegal aliens, supporting drug dealers and baby killers.

Except "Vance" is completely fake....

Reactions: dpic73
lol I will bet you a trillion billion dollars this guy has no idea who Peter Thiel is.

Did you watch it? If you did, you know it's real now. Unbelievable energy and he got in some hilarious zingers - crowd chanted "lock him up" and just stayed enthusiastic throughout. They raised 20 million immediately after it was over. You're lying to yourself if you think he's going to be a drag on the ticket. A star is born dude and you know it. This is going to be fun 😁
He lied, will you admit that or just say Trump is a liar?

Trump will never step foot in the White House again. Many of you will have a very hard time with that come November and claim that the world is over and civil war is about to begin, but I just don't think he'll win.

You can love or hate Nikki Haley all you want, but I absolutely side with her when she said whoever gets rid of the elderly candidate first will win, and the Democrats decided they'd play chess and get Biden out.

I also don't believe if Trump loses, no Republican will win again or for decades. I think it's just a Trump thing. It amazes me how people have their heads so far up his ass and thinks he's the saving grace. It's honestly creepy.

I've still got a couple pages of catching up, but this is my far the best take itt so far!

Folks.

Y'all gotta realize how absolutely batshit insane this thread is.

Please get off social media. Delete your X account.

The amount of outright lies, misinformation, manipulation and bullshit on social media is absolutely overwhelming and some of y'all clearly can't handle it.

Wow.

Folks.

The amount of outright lies, misinformation, manipulation and bullshit on social media is absolutely overwhelming and some of y'all clearly can't handle it.

Wow.
Honestly better for all of our mental health.

Did you know that JD Vance wants to inspect your child's genitals before they are allowed to play sports? Thats WEIRD
We all know you never played sports, and if by chance you for once did, you were the kid sitting on the sidelines complaining as to why he didn’t get playing time.

Cheer up, little angry fellow.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
I just struggle to reconcile when reading the Bible how Jesus communicates with sinners, how everything he preaches, the interactions of his disciples, the beatitudes, the fruits of the spirit, the good Samaritan, etc, and then watching how Trump communicates, how he treats those different then him, etc. I also struggle with how his supporters who call themselves Christians (not necessarily saying people who will strictly vote for him, but people who are loud and proud MAGAs) communicate with others on this board, call others they disagree with names (others on this board and those not on this board, politicians, news anchors, etc). Just so angry. And I never read about Jesus being angry....except with those within the church that were putting their own power/greed over following God.

You will likely disagree and that is fine and your right. I just want you and others to know that when you tie your line so fervently to someone who seems the antithesis of everything you preach on Sunday, it makes your religion and your God feel fake. I would fully expect a pastor advisory council to pray for him, just as I would hope they would be praying for Joe, and prayed for Obama.

Last question, do you feel like you see evidence in his recent Truth Social posts and communications that the council is making an impact on him?
Jesus did get angry on a few occasions we read about in the Bible…the money changers selling in the Temple, the Pharisees and Sadducee’s (“Religious” folks) calling them vipers, snakes, hypocrites. Those are just a few of the times that we know of. I don’t know if Him getting angry with those we would call non-Christian (for a lack of a better word).

I have been guilty of calling some ITT clowns and morons…I guess I should have used vipers and hypocrites. I have issues with people trashing other people and taking personal shots at them. It’s one of the issues I have with Trump. If it makes you feel better, I have family members I do not agree with on Trump because I don’t believe everything he does is great and I do wish he’d not say certain things and take personal shots (like some on both sides do on here).

As I have shared before, I’ll repeat again…in 2016 Trump wasn’t my first or second choice but then he because my only choice. In 2024 he wasn’t my first choice, now he’s my only choice. Not everything Trump has done as a president has been bad as so many ITT try to convince everyone it was…and they are extreme about it, acting like clowns (vipers). But again, not everything he’s done has been great either.

I haven’t seen his latest Truth post. I rarely get on there. I don’t do Twitter, I only see what people post in here. He’s flawed like everyone else. I just think the media likes to harp on his flaws more so that others, and some of that is his fault.

One last thing, I am a Republican…I’m not a MAGA extremest but I do believe in America first, closed borders, traditional marriage, pro life, anti LGBTQ and the other letters. As a Christian, I could never support and vote for a platform that supports the murder of millions of unborn babies and the other things listed above.

Sorry for the long reply and truly thanks for asking my opinion on these things and being able to have a conversation without all the other mess!

Folks.

Wow.
Just 2 weeks ago, you were a lost little puppy, uncertain of your place in the world.

You’re now roaring back?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT