ADVERTISEMENT

Walz it is

This dude is done.

The proof is too conclusive.

Harris going to have to fire Walz before the convention? Would be a sign of terrible decision making, so will be very hard to go back on a bad decision.

She already alienated the Jews, Shapiro won’t serve. Who’s next down the list?

Reactions: AugTig
This dude is done.

The proof is too conclusive.

Harris going to have to fire Walz before the convention? Would be a sign of terrible decision making, so will be very hard to go back on a bad decision.

She already alienated the Jews, Shapiro won’t serve. Who’s next down the list?
Dude, if you and the maga brigade can overlook DJT's voluminous rap sheet, this aint nuttin but a thing. If you don't care about a serial cheater, a pathological liar and a felon with 88 charges against him, you really don't give a damn at all. Sit ya ass down.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange&Purple
How about this, if the ticket coming out of the DNC is Harris/Walz, you won't post on the House of Politics board until after the election. If it is not, I would do that instead. I don't care nearly enough either way to risk the West Zone during football season lol.

We all know you never played sports, and if by chance you for once did, you were the kid sitting on the sidelines complaining as to why he didn’t get playing time.

Cheer up, little angry fellow.
You make up fantasies in your head to demean me because you can't process and defend who you vote for and their policies. Of course I played sports and I don't have participation trophies, I have state championship trophies.

you are WEIRD, not in the 'I have strange taste and own it' way, its the 'I'm not self aware of my weirdness and it makes me creepy' way.

Reactions: dpic73
You sure about that lil homie? No community votes on it yet and it’s been posted several times for several hours.

So wait, he was deployed to Italy for Operation Enduring Freedom, and the issue here is that he said he was an Enduring Freedom vet? Because only military that were deployed to Afghanistan are allowed to say they are a vet of Enduring Freedom? Am I understanding the issue correctly?

You sure about that lil homie? No community votes on it yet and it’s been posted several times for several hours.

Your previous twat said "Tim Walz being confronted in 2009" to imply they were talking to him in the video when they were only talking to his staff. You're using a different one now to correctly state they are talking to his staff. Again, Tim Walz is not in either video.

You make up fantasies in your head to demean me because you can't process and defend who you vote for and their policies. Of course I played sports and I don't have participation trophies, I have state championship trophies.

you are WEIRD, not in the 'I have strange taste and own it' way, its the 'I'm not self aware of my weirdness and it makes me creepy' way.
Speaking of weird. JD Vance is weird.

So wait, he was deployed to Italy for Operation Enduring Freedom, and the issue here is that he said he was an Enduring Freedom vet? Because only military that were deployed to Afghanistan are allowed to say they are a vet of Enduring Freedom? Am I understanding the issue correctly?
No. You are under informed. There are several other instances.

Picking up steam this morning. @scotchtiger you were asking yesterday.

Horse Semen ?

Disgusting

"A false rumor alleging Minnesota Governor Tim Walz consumed horse semen and was hospitalized has spread among supporters of former President Donald Trump. The rumor originated from a pro-Trump subreddit and was fueled by extreme disinformation and edited visuals."

"A false rumor alleging Minnesota Governor Tim Walz consumed horse semen and was hospitalized has spread among supporters of former President Donald Trump. The rumor originated from a pro-Trump subreddit and was fueled by extreme disinformation and edited visuals."
It's weird how they manufacture grievances. All that energy spent on fantasy.

Reactions: dpic73
It's weird how they manufacture grievances. All that energy spent on fantasy.
It's sick. They decided a long time ago they couldn't win with the truth so the right-wing fog machine tirelessly blows copium smoke for the rubes to spread virally. @fatpiggy has mastered this practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT