ADVERTISEMENT

We was warned back in 1981 where we were going....

Like nails on the chalkboard of ignorance.
Dude can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" either, after we've corrected him 100 times. If you don't know contractions that we learned in elementary school, an adult with average intelligence should be able to google it and understand the rules in 5 minutes.

Dude can't figure out the difference between "your" and "you're" either, after we've corrected him 100 times. If you don't know contractions that we learned in elementary school, an adult with average intelligence should be able to google it and understand the rules in 5 minutes.
I think its funny how you cant it figure out. I say that because of how triggered you got the first time I made the typo. At that point I never had got personal with you after you had already did so with me several times. I love that your so triggered because your a dishonest pro-pedo pos. See what I did there lol? I never have been so anal that I correct peoples spelling or anything like that on a message board. I understand at times people type in a rush and this isnt a legal doc here. But when your argument is weak you must deflect to something different like being a grammar-nazi. I wont ever forget or forgive you for mocking my wife's brothers death. Your just a pos that Ill never have any respect for. See what I did again? I will take great joy in triggering that eggshell head of yours anytime...Oh did I ever tell you I thought your a pos? lol

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I think its funny how you cant it figure out. I say that because of how triggered you got the first time I made the typo. At that point I never had got personal with you after you had already did so with me several times. I love that your so triggered because your a dishonest pro-pedo pos. See what I did there lol? I never have been so anal that I correct peoples spelling or anything like that on a message board. I understand at times people type in a rush and this isnt a legal doc here. But when your argument is weak you must deflect to something different like being a grammar-nazi. I wont ever forget or forgive you for mocking my wife's brothers death. Your just a pos that Ill never have any respect for. See what I did again? I will take great joy in triggering that eggshell head of yours anytime...Oh did I ever tell you I thought your a pos? lol
Typo, lol.

You seem triggered this morning. What a weirdo you are.

And his streak of never making a post without using the term "pedo" is still intact.

Dude, you really need help.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT