ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Running America & Why We All Should Be Vigilant 🇺🇸

PawJourney

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2019
You have to listen to the entire feed, but this explains why the recent events are should unsettle all Americans. People who are lemmings to mass produced partially true & untrue information will get what they deserve. A country where they think their vote matters when in reality it is a fiction. While I don't agree with everything in this post, I think most of it is likely correct.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Tucker Carlson is not a reliable source for anything other than agenda BS
I'm sure you've never listened to him. Usual approach. Bash anyone you disagree with, claim they aren't reliable, but fully admit you've never actually listened to anything they've said.

I'm sure you've never listened to him. Usual approach. Bash anyone you disagree with, claim they aren't reliable, but fully admit you've never actually listened to anything they've said.
No. No one should listen. Because it's stupid. Ignorant. We should listen to other reasoned points of view when discussing our governance. But I and no one else is obligated to listen to stupidity. We shouldn't validate this crap. I wouldn't listen to anyone try to convince me Santa Claus exists. Same thing.

"The result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lies will now be accepted as truth, and the truth be defamed as lies, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world—and the category of truth vs. falsehood is among the mental means to this end—is being destroyed."

Reactions: okclem
"The result of a consistent and total substitution of lies for factual truth is not that the lies will now be accepted as truth, and the truth be defamed as lies, but that the sense by which we take our bearings in the real world—and the category of truth vs. falsehood is among the mental means to this end—is being destroyed."

I've listened to Tucker Carlson a lot. He is 100% a hack and 90% of the things he says are bullshit. He's a lunatic.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT