ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Never heard of it, but if John Oliver hates it I’ll probably love it.
Sure you haven't, we know you agree with all of their fascist plans but want to play dumb until after the election and then you'll be a cheerleader for the destruction it will bring (if Trump wins) because it makes him a virtual dictator. You're free to read it for yourself if you don't trust John Oliver.

"Project 2025 is more than an idea, it's a dystopian plot that’s already in motion to dismantle our democratic institutions, abolish checks and balances, chip away at church-state separation, and impose a far-right agenda that infringes on basic liberties and violates public will."

Reactions: nytigerfan
Sure you haven't, we know you agree with all of their fascist plans but want to play dumb until after the election and then you'll be a cheerleader for the destruction it will bring (if Trump wins) because it makes him a virtual dictator. You're free to read it for yourself if you don't trust John Oliver.

"Project 2025 is more than an idea, it's a dystopian plot that’s already in motion to dismantle our democratic institutions, abolish checks and balances, chip away at church-state separation, and impose a far-right agenda that infringes on basic liberties and violates public will."
Oh N ! They may infringe our basic liberties? 🙄

They can go fvxk themselvea with that fear monger in bullshit. Can’t be any worse than the currrent clown show

Trump should back out of the debate. Biden’s incompetence is ruining his own campaign. No reason to get on stage with him to give him a chance to look sharp. He proves numerous times weekly that he is on his last leg.

Biden will be dead before Jimmy Carter.

So he would beat him badly because Biden is about to die?

Wouldn't you want to get on the stage and show everyone how much more prepared you are? If Biden is as bad as you think, then you would think that Trump would win the election with a great performance and a disasterous display from Biden.

What we all know is that MAGAs know Trump is gonna shit the bed on that stage just like always. This is literally the same shit y'all said about Biden 4 years ago, and then he made Trump look idiotic and unprepared.

Trump is a wuss and so are his followers.

So he would beat him badly because Biden is about to die?

Wouldn't you want to get on the stage and show everyone how much more prepared you are? If Biden is as bad as you think, then you would think that Trump would win the election with a great performance and a disasterous display from Biden.

What we all know is that MAGAs know Trump is gonna shit the bed on that stage just like always. This is literally the same shit y'all said about Biden 4 years ago, and then he made Trump look idiotic and unprepared.

Trump is a wuss and so are his followers.

I love that the same people who voted in the poll that trump would not chicken out are also the same people in here making preemptive excuses for him when he does.

I love that the same people who voted in the poll that trump would not chicken out are also the same people in here making preemptive excuses for him when he does.
What could be said in the debate that differentiates from their performance during their term?

Trump should debate and absolutely will debate. But the debates just arent going to matter that much. The bar for Biden has been set so low that as long as he doesnt shit his pants during the debate, CNN and the left will declare him the winner.

I can just look at the last 4 years under Biden and nothing he says will put that 5.4% average inflation rate during his term back in the bottle.

What could be said in the debate that differentiates from their performance during their term?

Trump should debate and absolutely will debate. But the debates just arent going to matter that much. The bar for Biden has been set so low that as long as he doesnt shit his pants during the debate, CNN and the left will declare him the winner.

I can just look at the last 4 years under Biden and nothing he says will put that 5.4% average inflation rate during his term back in the bottle.
All he needs to do us point out that the robust US economy has outperformed all other industrialized nations when it comes to inflation, unless you're interested in living in China.

Then point out that before the mid-term elections, Republicans yowled from the rooftops that we needed to elect them to address it and then saw them become the most ineffective clown show in history, while not passing a single bill to help the Americans they begged to elect them.

And lastly, point out that Trump's tax cuts promised to the billionaire class, combined with deporting all the migrants that do the agricultural work that no one else will do, will only make it worse.

Boom

All he needs to do us point out that the robust US economy has outperformed all other industrialized nations when it comes to inflation, unless you're interested in living in China.

Then point out that before the mid-term elections, Republicans yowled from the rooftops that we needed to elect them to address it and then saw them become the most ineffective clown show in history, while not passing a single bill to help the Americans they begged to elect them.

And lastly, point out that Trump's tax cuts promised to the billionaire class, combined with deporting all the migrants that do the agricultural work that no one else will do, will only make it worse.

Boom
This BS will not cut it. I promise you it will not.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Boom
This is a lie.

There wan an article yesterday about Englands 2% rate of inflation. We are sitting at 3.4% yoy. You are either misinformed or lying.

5.4% a year that will just go back to 7 or 8. % a year if Biden is reelected.

Trump should totally disregard the first question and instead say

“Joe, we are all worried about your cognitive health . I am going to take time at the beginning of this debate to give you a test that doctors use on dementia patients. Please remember these 3 words and we will ask you to recall them at the end of the debate. 1) inflation 2) immigration 3) taxation. “

“The three most important issues for the taxpayer let’s see if you can recall tbem at the end of the debate”

Just like how Vivek crushed Haley’s presidential hope by putting her on the spot about territories in Ukraine. Made her look stupid in the debate.

Not a chance in hell Biden will remember the words. He can barely walk off stage unassisted.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is a lie.

There wan an article yesterday about Englands 2% rate of inflation. We are sitting at 3.4% yoy. You are either misinformed or lying.

Based on what imaginary facts do you believe we will go to 7 or 8% inflation?

That's just dumb.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Trump should totally disregard the first question and instead say

“Joe, we are all worried about your cognitive health . I am going to take time at the beginning of this debate to give you a test that doctors use on dementia patients. Please remember these 3 words and we will ask you to recall them at the end of the debate. 1) inflation 2) immigration 3) taxation. “

“The three most important issues for the taxpayer let’s see if you can recall tbem at the end of the debate”

Just like how Vivek crushed Haley’s presidential hope by putting her on the spot about territories in Ukraine. Made her look stupid in the debate.

Not a chance in hell Biden will remember the words. He can barely walk off stage unassisted.

You love some fake ass dudes don't you? Vivek and Trump are both playing on your idiocy.

That's just dumb.
Yoshi do you understand how inflation works and is measured? Does your memory allow you to remember how much prices have gone up since 2021? This is disturbing if you do not know this? Are you near Dementia Joes age?

That's just dumb.

You realize that we were running ata rate of 7-8% yoy inflation late last year (early this year?), right? It did not last for a full year, but the for a few months we were running at that pace (as reported by the Bureau of Labor Statistics). Maybe you don't understand though, wouldn't surprise me.

Here is the link for @dpic73 showing Englands 2% inflation rate so he can no longer claim to be misinformed.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You love some fake ass dudes don't you? Vivek and Trump are both playing on your idiocy.

Yoshi do you understand how inflation works and is measured? Does your memory allow you to remember how much prices have gone up since 2021? This is disturbing if you do not know this? Are you near Dementia Joes age?

"The highest inflation reading reported under Joe Biden's presidency was in June 2022, with a year-over-year increase of 9.1%. This was the highest level since November 1981, which was around 40 years ago."

"The highest inflation reading reported under Joe Biden's presidency was in June 2022, with a year-over-year increase of 9.1%. This was the highest level since November 1981, which was around 40 years ago."

That was also 2 years ago as we were coming out of Covid.

You guys love to pull stats out without any of the other factors that contributed to that stat. That's like me blaming DJT for our horrendous economic performance in 2020 without mentioning the global pandemic and shutdown.

Reactions: flotiger
That was also 2 years ago as we were coming out of Covid.

You guys love to pull stats out without any of the other factors that contributed to that stat. That's like me blaming DJT for our horrendous economic performance in 2020 without mentioning the global pandemic and shutdown.
Thats why i said rates will RETURN there when Biden is re-elected. In no way does that imply that I am claiming inflation is 7-8% currently.

Take the L on this one and just admit 1) You didn't know how bad inflation really was and 2) it was early in the morning and you misread my post.

This is a lie.

If you are going to solely blame biden for the rate of inflation going up, then you also need to blame him for it going back down.

I asked you other day to name specific policies of biden's that negatively affected inflation. The only one you could come up with was student loan forgiveness, a paltry $150B that happened in late 2023.

You and I both know why you didnt bring up covid stimulus. Bc you know that dumpy butt don signed more coivid stimulus into the economy than biden did.

Stop calling other people liars @OleFastball - he who does not honor his ban bet.

To thine own self be true.

Reactions: flotiger
If you are going to solely blame biden for inflation going up, then you also need to blame him for it going back down.

I asked you other day to name specific policies of biden's that negatively affected inflation. The only one you could come up with was student loan forgiveness, a paltry $150B that happened in late 2023.

You and I both know why you didnt bring up covid stimulus. Bc you know that dumpy butt don signed more coivid stimulus into the economy than biden did.

Stop calling other people liars @OleFastball - he who does not honor his ban bet.

I didn't soley blame him for inflation going up. But his policies are undeniably inflationary.

Remember, his build back better act was shot down by 1 vote in Manchin. If he had his druthers inflation would return to those record levels.

How much longer until we stop blaming inflation on Covid? Has all that money washed through yet? Or is it still making its way through the system?

Our stated goal for inflation is 2%. England has their inflation rate at 2%. We are currently sitting at 3.3 - 3.4% yoy inflation.

If you are going to solely blame biden for the rate of inflation going up, then you also need to blame him for it going back down.

This drop is just a reduction in the rate of increase smart guy. Prices are already up and still increasing. You libs amaze me.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I didn't soley blame him for inflation going up. But his policies are undeniably inflationary.

Remember, his build back better act was shot down by 1 vote in Manchin. If he had his druthers inflation would return to those record levels.

How much longer until we stop blaming inflation on Covid? Has all that money washed through yet? Or is it still making its way through the system?

Our stated goal for inflation is 2%. England has their inflation rate at 2%. We are currently sitting at 3.3 - 3.4% yoy inflation.

1. Yes, covid is still affecting the inflation. Look at the world.

2. Yes, the $5T of covid stimulus are still affecting inflation, most of which was signed by trump, who even wanted to double the second stimulus, but was held in check by conservative republicans. That is inflationary policy, and that counts against trump the same way you count unpassed legislation against biden.

3. Yes, England has a lower inflation rate than us. They also spent a lot less than trump did in response to the pandemic. We spent something like 14% of our national income, while they spent 8%. Again, thanks trump.

Everything above is fact, not feeling.

This will be mentioned guaranteed and I'm looking forward to it with popcorn in hand.

Trump’s opening at the debate:

“America, before we start, I just want to say one thing. During our last debate, Joe Biden looked into the camera and told you that his son’s laptop was a Russian plant, knowing it wasn’t true. He told you that neither he nor his son have ever taken money from China. He told you that he has never taken a dime from any foreign source. He lied to you. Those have all been proven to be lies. Why would you believe anything he says tonight?”

Carry on. 🤣

This will be mentioned guaranteed and I'm looking forward to it with popcorn in hand.

“America, before we start, I just want to say one thing. During our last debate, Joe Biden looked into the camera and told you that his son’s laptop was a Russian plant, knowing it wasn’t true. He told you that neither he nor his son have ever taken money from China. He told you that he has never taken a dime from any foreign source. He lied to you. Those have all been proven to be lies. Why would you believe anything he says tonight?”

Carry on. 🤣

Not even trumps own people want him to do this. Biden would love it. this just makes trump seem more crazy.

Reactions: yoshi121374

Carry on. 🤣

magas in 2020: (through tears) it is unamerican to disrespect the sitting president during a debate!

magas in 2024: i hope trumps spits on biden.

1. Yes, covid is still affecting the inflation. Look at the world.

2. Yes, the $5T of covid stimulus are still affecting inflation, most of which was signed by trump, who even wanted to double the second stimulus, but was held in check by conservative republicans. That is inflationary policy, and that counts against trump the same way you count unpassed legislation against biden.

3. Yes, England has a lower inflation rate than us. They also spent a lot less than trump did in response to the pandemic. We spent something like 14% of our national income, while they spent 8%. Again, thanks trump.

Everything above is fact, not feeling.
And Biden wanted to spend even more! Manchin saved us from hyper-inflation.

If Biden is re-elected it is likely that he will support another hyper-inflationary bill but there is no guarantee that there will be a Manchin to save us next time.

And Biden wanted to spend even more! Manchin saved us from hyper-inflation.

If Biden is re-elected it is likely that he will support another hyper-inflationary bill but there is no guarantee that there will be a Manchin to save us next time.

And trumps plan to deport the low wage labor that outs food on our tables?
What about his plan to add a 100% tariff on all goods from China and 10% on everything else?

Yes or no. are those inflationary policies?

And trumps plan to deport the low wage labor that outs food on our tables?
What about his plan to add a 100% tariff on all goods from China and 10% on everything else?

Yes or no. are those inflationary policies?
You see the good thing with Trumps plan on deporting the labor, is that we can allow in plenty of documented labor. You automatically assume there will be less immigration. In reality, there will be plenty of documented labor and it will be done in an orderly fashion as to not overwhelm our current communities. Unlike the current shit show that is going on.

No one is trying to stop immigration. We want it done legally and in a fashion that is supplemental to our citizens and not detrimental to our communities.

This is not an inflationary policy.

As for China, the proof is in the pudding. Trump was President for 4 years and the inflation rate was a very tame 1.9% which comes in just under the stated goal.

You see the good thing with Trumps plan on deporting the labor, is that we can allow in plenty of documented labor. You automatically assume there will be less immigration. In reality, there will be plenty of documented labor and it will be done in an orderly fashion as to not overwhelm our current communities. Unlike the current shit show that is going on.

No one is trying to stop immigration. We want it done legally and in a fashion that is supplemental to our citizens and not detrimental to our communities.

As for China, the proof is in the pudding. Trump was President for 4 years and the inflation rate was a very tame 1.9% which comes in just under the stated goal.
Please explain how there will be an increase in documented labor when immigration courts and federal employees are understaffed, and plan to get even further decimated under Project 2025?

1. Terminate the legal status of 500,000 Dreamers by eliminating staff time for reviewing and processing renewal applications.
  2. Use backlog numbers to trigger the automatic suspension of application intake for large categories of legal immigration.
  3. Suspend updates to the annual eligible country lists for H-2A and H-2B temporary worker visas, thereby excluding most populations from filling critical gaps in the agricultural, construction, hospitality, and forestry sectors

Good lord man, you are not a serious person. Take the orange colored glasses off.

The tariffs he is proposing for 2nd term are nothing like what he did in the first term. And the immigration stuff. yikes. You must live on a different planet.

The rest of the world is still blaming it on COVID so why should we be different? And just because the UK has recently reached their target, that doesn't discount my statement you were referring to. They also had 14 rate hikes!

"The soaring cost of living was mainly driven by the Covid pandemic and Russia's war in Ukraine which drove up global commodity prices.

Meanwhile, falling inflation was largely due to declining wholesale energy and food prices, along with 14 rate hikes by the Bank of England."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT