ADVERTISEMENT

⚖️ MURDAUGH MURDERS & TRIAL THREAD ⚖️

That’s wild

How would authorities even know to check this board
Or the hundreds of other boards, twitters and Facebook sites discussing this. They must have a full time staff working around the clock to be able to keep track of what is said on the internet. Impressive!

Reactions: cemtiger
Or the hundreds of other boards, twitters and Facebook sites discussing this. They must have a full time staff working around the clock to be able to keep track of what is said on the internet. Impressive!
Chris said the 99 dollars a year is cheapest money anyone has spent in gathering information for the trial(s)

No streaming video today. The parties and the judge need to address some late motions.

I don’t know if they will start voir dire and jury selection today.

I just tuned into the podcast, could the host have a more monotone voice? This is awful.
Wait until her douchebag of a fiancé starts with the dramatic readings.

Sweet fancy Moses, I hate that guy more than anyone should hate a human being they don’t even know.

Word of advice, don’t start a drinking game where you take a shot anytime she says “my fiancé”, my liver still hurts.

Sweet fancy Moses, I hate that guy more than anyone should hate a human being they don’t even know.

Word of advice, don’t start a drinking game where you take a shot anytime she says “my fiancé”, my liver still hurts.
Yeah, he's the worst.

Excuse me but it’s ”Husband” now.

For those mentioning voices should go back and listen to first podcast. Lol.

Unless the expert blood spatter scientist can adequately explain why he changed his opinion, which is very possible, the prosecution may not admit it as evidence. Both the Defense and Prosecutor have a lot riding on how that is handled. Defense has big risk in over questioning the expert on the testing. He could really drive home the point it was high impact spatter.

Reactions: 88MechEng
Not a black helicopter guy myself, but do not underestimate the amount of time and effort a defense attorney or the government will waste on stuff like kicking out a juror in a capital trial. It is entirely reasonable to expect forums like this to be read by someone with bad intentions.

Id like to remind you that this thread is being monitored by the authorities (chris has mentioned this). Dont say anything about the case on here once trial begins
Chris has already received a blanket summons for all his subscribers. We will have a meeting at the Wachovia in Hampton/Colleton County to discuss Brad and Wes since we can't discuss the case. Does anyone know what hotel they will use to sequester us?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Roger Dorn
This thread is back like cooked crack…

99d37666-8000-443f-9703-fc8f5a3fdf01_text.gif

Reactions: Cris_Ard

Not going to lie, I initially listened to their podcast to glean important important information. As you could tell the podcast was becoming way more personal and opinionated, I still listened occassionally because of the information provided. But as soon as that dude started reading reports in that dramatic accent, I stopped. Seemed to just lose all professionalism.

To be honest, I don't blame them for being biased because I'd imagine it's very personal for them as they've been boots on the ground for years digging up stuff against a powerful family. I think FITSNEWS does a much better job of just presenting the facts, which is shocking I'd ever say that.

Reactions: yemassee
Judged just named off all the witnesses. Oddly west zone members were left off.

He’ll get off for sure now!
Not going to lie, back when Cris had mentioned this thread was being monitored by law enforcement and investigators I thought it'd be hilarious if they called some WestZone anonymous poster to the stand by referencing their username.

Not going to lie, back when Cris had mentioned this thread was being monitored by law enforcement and investigators I thought it'd be hilarious if they called some WestZone anonymous poster to the stand by referencing their username.
Wow, how did I miss this.

Wow, how did I miss this.
I think it was whenever this became a push-pinned thread a LONG time ago. I remember Cris saying something to the extent of the thread was being push-pinned due to communication from individuals involved in law enforcement about the monitoring of this thread.

TI making waves in the real world!

Do not laugh too hard. I make a living as an expert witness in real estate cases. In a recent case for a federal alphabet agency, I had to disclose my posting history on social media to make sure none of it was "prejudicial". Whaddya know, TI is social media.

Do not laugh too hard. I make a living as an expert witness in real estate cases. In a recent case for a federal alphabet agency, I had to disclose my posting history on social media to make sure none of it was "prejudicial". Whaddya know, TI is social media.
Man they would have a field day with some posters on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT