ADVERTISEMENT

Check this out

tigergrad03

The Mariana Trench
Feb 1, 2004
To quote Dr. Vladimir Zelenko of New York:

COVID is very real. But if we treat it early and the right way, it’s nothing to fear. I saw early use of zinc, hydroxychloroquine, and azithromycin result in an over 99% survival rate in my COVID patients. Don’t let professional scaremongers dictate the narrative.”

The treatment Zelenko is talking about has become known as The Zelenko Protocol, which leads to a 100% survival rate in low-risk patients and a 99.3% survival rate in high-risk patients. What’s a high-risk patient? Zelenko says anyone age 60+ with symptoms and those under 60 with comorbidities or shortness of breath.

The protocol’s success comes from treating on clinical suspicion, which means not waiting for test results. If a high-risk person presents with symptoms, start the protocol right away so the infection doesn’t have time to get a strong foothold.

And what is the protocol? It’s a low-cost (usually $20) prescription.

• Hydroxychloroquine 200mg 2x/daily for 5 days
  • Zinc sulfate 220mg 1x/daily for 5 days
  • Azithromycin 500mg 1x/daily for 5 days
Another tool gaining attention is using a nebulizer for inhaling the corticosteroid Budesonide. Normally used for treating asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Budesonide inhaled through a nebulizer combined with zinc has produced a 100% Covid recovery rate for patients of Dr. Richard Bartlett of Midland, Texas. At least one hospital has cleared its ICU of Covid patients by using Bartlett’s protocol.

COVID is very real. But if we treat it early and the right way, it’s nothing to fear. I saw early use of zinc, hydroxychloroquine, and azithromycin result in an over 99% survival rate in my COVID patients. Don’t let professional scaremongers dictate the narrative.”

The treatment Zelenko is talking about has become known as The Zelenko Protocol, which leads to a 100% survival rate in low-risk patients and a 99.3% survival rate in high-risk patients. What’s a high-risk patient? Zelenko says anyone age 60+ with symptoms and those under 60 with comorbidities or shortness of breath.

The protocol’s success comes from treating on clinical suspicion, which means not waiting for test results. If a high-risk person presents with symptoms, start the protocol right away so the infection doesn’t have time to get a strong foothold.

Another tool gaining attention is using a nebulizer for inhaling the corticosteroid Budesonide. Normally used for treating asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, Budesonide inhaled through a nebulizer combined with zinc has produced a 100% Covid recovery rate for patients of Dr. Richard Bartlett of Midland, Texas. At least one hospital has cleared its ICU of Covid patients by using Bartlett’s protocol.
Hey @MF123 you should have a beer with this guy. He’s your local and you might learn something worth a crap. With you proving Covid-19 is now airborne, I’m not sure y’all are going to be doing too hot up there.

Hey @MF123 you should have a beer with this guy. He’s your local and you might learn something worth a crap. With Covid-19 now being airborne I’m not sure y’all are going to be doing too hot.
I would gladly have a beer with him or even @johnhugh. People take things too seriously here. I have used some strong language trying to hopefully make people think and not just listen to the lies we’re told daily. But at the end of the day I can get along with anyone. We can disagree but no hard feelings.

I would gladly have a beer with him or even @johnhugh. People take things too seriously here. I have used some strong language trying to hopefully make people think and not just listen to the lies we’re told daily. But at the end of the day I can get along with anyone. We can disagree but no hard feelings.
I agree my partner @johnhugh is so sweet. I love him dearly.

I agree my partner @johnhugh is so sweet. I love him dearly.
It’s really sad that the above treatments, that now dozens of doctors I have found, have used and been extremely effective, aren’t being mandated across the country. If I can find a few dozen I’m sure there are way more of them, but seriously this can be a treatment taken at home and we could not only save lives but end this madness.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
It’s really sad that the above treatments, that now dozens of doctors I have found, have used and been extremely effective, aren’t being mandated across the country. If I can find a few dozen I’m sure there are way more of them, but seriously this can be a treatment taken at home and we could not only save lives but end this madness.
Only one thing will end this madness. November

Reactions: tigergrad03
That’ll be the beginning! If Trump wins, The NWO will turn the heat up & will intensify their attacks. If the NWO Dems get in, people will go ballistic when they start passing these draconian laws. Either way, I see anarchy & possible civil war in our country in the not too distant future. The war will be between those who want freedom & those who don’t want us to be free.

The NWO doesn’t want things to get back to normal! Bottom line, if you’re under 50, you’ve got more of a chance of dying from the flu than you do of dying from Covid-19. Of coarse, you won’t hear this from the NWO Democrats & some NWO Republicans. They want to keep things stirred up to keep businesses closed, people out of work & sporting events on the sidelines. Their goal is to keep the precincts closed so we’ll be forced to mail our ballots in, where rampant voter fraud will be attempted.

I was thinking the same thing until the last few days. It’s becoming obvious now that we have a major problem. The stores are requiring masks to enter and have no coins. On the surface it doesn’t seem like a big thing because ok we can get around that and use a card or play along. The stickers have already been on the floors. That was part one I suppose. Coin shortage part two. Now mandatory masks part three. My guess would be part four is no entry without vaccine. A back door into mandatory vaccines. They’re boiling the frog. You know put him in the pot in the stove and slowly turn up the heat. He doesn’t realize he’s dead until he’s dead. So this plays into a much bigger part of the plan. Over the last few days it’s become obvious that we are headed straight for a disaster like none we could have ever imagined. I’m not sure we make it to November based on the information I’m being given. Mail in ballots are in this somewhere. There’s no way that turns out well. The government and military will splinter into factions and be at war within. They already are but not physically.

The NWO doesn’t want things to get back to normal! Bottom line, if you’re under 50, you’ve got more of a chance of dying from the flu than you do of dying from Covid-19. Of coarse, you won’t hear this from the NWO Democrats & some NWO Republicans. They want to keep things stirred up to keep businesses closed, people out of work & sporting events on the sidelines. Their goal is to keep the precincts closed so we’ll be forced to mail our ballots in, where rampant voter fraud will be attempted.
Yes! Unfortunately it has now become clear that football is done. They are simply delaying the inevitable as long as they can. The thing with Farrell and Clemson is a microcosm of a much bigger problem. Kids aren’t making rational decisions. They are making emotional decisions based on the information they are being given. Perception is reality. The truth does not matter. Dabo is a Christian and a war is now in full effect on Christianity.

Yes! Unfortunately it has now become clear that football is done. They are simply delaying the inevitable as long as they can. The thing with Farrell and Clemson is a microcosm of a much bigger problem. Kids aren’t making rational decisions. They are making emotional decisions based on the information they are being given. Perception is reality. The truth does not matter. Dabo is a Christian and a war is now in full effect on Christianity.
Well Said! Sad but True

I was thinking the same thing until the last few days. It’s becoming obvious now that we have a major problem. The stores are requiring masks to enter and have no coins. On the surface it doesn’t seem like a big thing because ok we can get around that and use a card or play along. The stickers have already been on the floors. That was part one I suppose. Coin shortage part two. Now mandatory masks part three. My guess would be part four is no entry without vaccine. A back door into mandatory vaccines. They’re boiling the frog. You know put him in the pot in the stove and slowly turn up the heat. He doesn’t realize he’s dead until he’s dead. So this plays into a much bigger part of the plan. Over the last few days it’s become obvious that we are headed straight for a disaster like none we could have ever imagined. I’m not sure we make it to November based on the information I’m being given. Mail in ballots are in this somewhere. There’s no way that turns out well. The government and military will splinter into factions and be at war within. They already are but not physically.
I guess I’ll be staying @ home then because I’m not getting a vaccine, regardless if it has a chip in it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT