ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton has "Medical Episode" near 9/11 ceremony (video)

I'm sure this may be real but I am a little skeptical. I saw it a few hours ago and had those thoughts...and I'd love nothing more than for a video that exposes that she devil to come to light.

Thats crap. They're obviously doing their best to get her out of there and minimize anyone seeing the situation but have an HD camera filming it yet the person filming makes no attempt to get closer or from another angle to see anything behind her head? This stuffs getting out of hand. Again, I'm republican. Hillary scares the shit out of me and Trump is embarrassing.

Thats crap. They're obviously doing their best to get her out of there and minimize anyone seeing the situation but have an HD camera filming it yet the person filming makes no attempt to get closer or from another angle to see anything behind her head? This stuffs getting out of hand. Again, I'm republican. Hillary scares the shit out of me and Trump is embarrassing.

What stuff is getting out of hand? You certainly aren't implying this is some kind of fake video are you? There are other camera angles out there of this same scene.

That second angle one is the scary looking one. Bet it lasts about 15 more minutes until it vanishes.

The problem is we're discussing the election of the most important person in the world. It appears that one of those people may have a health issue. What do we know about the VP nominee?

Wow. Propped her up onto that cement barrier. Swaying the entire time.

Something is going on for sure. I'm thinking neurological for sure. Not Parkinson's but brain disorder of some sort.

She's f'ed up.

Two things:
1.) Look for this videographer to be put in jail similar to that poor guy who made that Mohammed video.
2.) If Hillary had been on her game she would have bent over and dry heaved and them later explained that she had been "tipsy" from toasting all those who had lost their lives on 9/11.

Wondering how she is going to handle standing for the upcoming Debates.

Reactions: godabo44
I have been around children that have fainted and had seizures. That looked more like some sort of seizure than fainting. A person fainting usually just collapses, she seemed to be jerking more like a seizure. Just my thoughts, and I have no medical background. - Mrs. Shove

The fact that no one seemed alarmed is what is so alarming. It's like they see it everyday and just know how to help her.
Yep just casually grab her arms (one person was already holding her up) and get her in the van while SS slides in to build a human curtain and block out any view of what's happening.

movieplotstrue-weekend-at-bernies-590x350_fullsize.jpeg

There's no doubt she's sick in some way. Liberal party is trying desperately to hide it.
That was wierd. Ive seen enough of neuro disorders to know that swaying like that is not good.

She had a major concussion a few years back. As you get older, those are not very easy to come back from. I'be seen it too many times.

She's not healthy. Not being political but she's 2 years from a dementia or organic brain disease diagnosis.

This is a brain circulation disorder. Clearly her protection is familiar with these events or there would be panic. She was also wearing blue anti-seizure lenses today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT