ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

No problem, I would probably have been suspicious if I had not experienced the swabs for MRSA.

How bad is that test? I've never been tested for MRSA but have had to go through the treatment (apparently it's easier to just treat it like you have it than test for it). It was basically a gel I had to rub in my nose.

I had a leg infection that looked like MRSA. Whatever they did cleared it up.

I believe the Main Stream Media colluded with the Democrat party to aid Hillary's election campaign in 2016 and it did help the move the needle a bit (perhaps 3 or 4%).

That I can actually believe, though I don't know if it was more of a collusion or just bias.

so how many yards does Travis Eitienne rush for this year? I bet he surpasses 1400.

1000, then he runs off the edge of the earth and floats away. Fortunately Trevor will use his rocket arm to throw ETN a football with a rope on it to bring him back.

THIS is why ETN has been working on catching the ball better for the upcoming season.

Aliens on the moon.
Actually are (supposed) recordings of our astronauts talking about seeing them.

There was a documentary about it.

What happened to this thread?

392602eb42d4433d8ea29607f66c902e

How bad is that test? I've never been tested for MRSA but have had to go through the treatment (apparently it's easier to just treat it like you have it than test for it). It was basically a gel I had to rub in my nose.

I had a leg infection that looked like MRSA. Whatever they did cleared it up.

The MRSA test was somewhat painful because of how deep in the back of the nose they had to go. Not terrible but not fun.

Adrenochrome farming.... This Is One Of The Most The sickest, Disgusting Things I’ve Ever Heard. When A Child Is Severely Traumatized, They release a Chemical That is Extracted From The Base Of The Spinal Cord & Used As A Recreational Drug For The Global Elite! So Not Only Are These Children Being Used For Sex, They are be Used To Extract This Drug For Recreational Use For The Global Elite! Is There ANY Doubt We Are In The Tribulation? When You Have A Chance, Please Read Revelation 6 & Following, Starting With The 6Th Seal To See What GOD Is Going To Do To These Demonic, Reprobate Scumbags!
And guess how they take it? They drink the blood

grape juice

preferably welch's
I see what you did here but brother this is on another level of sick. They kill them and drink their blood literally. I get your not religious and we can agree to disagree on some things but surely this isn’t one of them

I see what you did here but brother this is on another level of sick. They kill them and drink their blood literally. I get your not religious and we can agree to disagree on some things but surely this isn’t one of them
That’s Absolutely Tree

Reactions: tigergrad03
Chrissy Tiegen erases 60k tweets? Many with pedophile undertones. And no mention of it here? Come on guys.

For those with more time on their hands, this gives anyone the ability to follow the money should they wish or choose and connect their own dots to specific people linked to each other and why?

Why would John McCain be so interested in Syria, the Bushes in Iraq, I am not going to do your work for you, you asked the question I provided you the response, if you want to insinuate that my linking this hidden money to conspiracy or government corruption is false, OK that is fair, I don't care enough to do the research nor do I wish to put my family at risk should I uncover something I am not supposed to see. It's there, it's public, one could connect dots to companies and interests in many countries where there has been regime change.

Funny thing is even if I did the research people won't believe it until they do it for themselves or care for that matter that our country is a big boiling pot of shit right now, and it's all related.

Lastly, we are not making a court case here, we are connecting dots. I am curious though what would be your agenda behind discrediting these findings? Are you an accountant that does not like the light shined into your profession? Some of the most vile criminals and even Putin can be linked to many of these organizations. Are you living in CHAZ right now by chance?

Do you realize you just said the list supplies hundreds of names and companies...and anyone who chooses can connect their own dots? I mean, sure, when you can just make it up however you see fit as you go along, you can spew whatever nonsense you want without so much as a shred of evidence, and then anonymously share this stuff over the internet. Do you know what that makes the likelihood of any of this being true? As close to zero as you can possibly get.

You've been brainwashed, dude.

Th
Do you realize you just said the list supplies hundreds of names and companies...and anyone who chooses can connect their own dots? I mean, sure, when you can just make it up however you see fit as you go along, you can spew whatever nonsense you want without so much as a shred of evidence, and then anonymously share this stuff over the internet. Do you know what that makes the likelihood of any of this being true? As close to zero as you can possibly get.

You've been brainwashed, dude.
Thats the pot calling the kettle black

For The Sake of this Conversation, Absolutely! I hope you like crow Bro, cause it’s gonna be coming out of your ears soon!

Okay we need to put a timeline on this. I've seen you say within 5 years throughout this thread, so let's say if your revalation truths haven't occurred by the end of July 2025 you'll admit you were wrong. And vice versa, sound good?

Reactions: clemsontiger02
No dumb ass he will expose them. Saving the children is a much much bigger problem.

Why not just go ahead and expose them in 2016? Seems a bit negligent to let these children be abused for 4 years pending the outcome of an election. What if he loses the election? Will he still expose them? I feel like if I had all the evidence I needed to expose a multi-national Catholic/liberal/Hollywood pedophilia cartel, I'd go ahead and do it.

He’s friends with the Clinton’s (Committee of 300 Members) & Obama (33 Degree Mason) both of these individuals know all the secrets, including who organized JFK’s Assassination. I would not say his Music Career is a front but he is friends with people who don’t have humanities best interest @ heart & that’s putting it mildly. He could possibly be a Knight of Malta, which some of our entertainers are, including Robert De Nero. Some entertainers are in the Illuminati @ a lower level than the 13 founding families. There is one former member of the 33 Degree Masons, if I mentioned his name your jaw would Hit the floor or you would call me blasphemous. This person was friends with George Bush & many other presidents who were involved in the Cabol/NWO. Some of you who doubt & persecute, @ no fault of your own, have been duped & blinded. As Americans, we expect the Media to be honest & unbiased. There was time, when this was the case, but it has not been that way for a long time. In 1991, David Rockerfellar said, “I want to Thank The NY Times, Washington Post & Time Magazine. Without their help, (concealing the Truth from the American people) we would have never gotten this far.” What an indictment on those 3 Media Outlets!

I won't call you blasphemous because blasphemy isn't a real thing. What's his name, gimme it.

Okay we need to put a timeline on this. I've seen you say within 5 years throughout this thread, so let's say if your revalation truths haven't occurred by the end of July 2025 you'll admit you were wrong. And vice versa, sound good?
Which ones, I’ve said a lot of things that will come to pass! Be specific! If Trump is Te-elected, it could possibly buy us some! If not, a lot what I said will happen within five years

Look, I wasn't going to say anything because I really didn't want the attention, but I am Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Yes, I am the son of God (and also God himself). Revelation won't begin until South Carolina wins a national championship in football. Y'all just chill.

The one former 33rd degree mason that you mentioned in the post I quoted.
FDR, Woodrow Wilson? George Washington? Albert Einstein? We’ve only had two Presidents since Woodrow Wilson who Weren’t in the NWO, JFK & he was assassinated because he was going to expose them. You can listen to his speech called “JFK’s Speech on Secret Societies” Trump is NOT one of them & that’s why they’ve been vehemently try to Oust Him!

Look, I wasn't going to say anything because I really didn't want the attention, but I am Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Yes, I am the son of God (and also God himself). Revelation won't begin until South Carolina wins a national championship in football. Y'all just chill.
This is blasphemy. And you’re without any question or doubt gonna have to answer to The Living Almighty God for that one bud. And talking about other people being crazy is shear insanity coming from you.

Reactions: AugTig and areeves
I get that your are not a Christian, and that is your choice. But why belittle someone who is with this nonsense? I get @areeves post may be polar opposite of what you think, but the post above is way out of line. Just my opinion.

I get that your are not a Christian, and that is your choice. But why belittle someone who is with this nonsense? I get @areeves post may be polar opposite of what you think, but the post above is way out of line. Just my opinion.

Who are you to question the son of God (and also God himself)? For the record, I, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the son of God (and also God himself), am a registered Democrat and I'll be voting against Trump in November.

This is blasphemy. And you’re without any question or doubt gonna have to answer to The Living Almighty God for that one bud. And talking about other people being crazy is shear insanity coming from you.

Nah, I'll be just fine. My bro Pete will have some questions for you though.

Who are you to question the son of God (and also God himself)? For the record, I, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the son of God (and also God himself), am a registered Democrat and I'll be voting against Trump in November.
& You’ll be voting yourself right into
bondage!!! You’re storing up wrath for yourself in the day of judgement, brother, unless you Repent!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT