ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy Theories? (GOAT Thread)

Does the Illuminati have anything to do with all this stuff???
Does the Illuminati have anything to do with all this stuff???
Yes, The Illuminati funded “The Illuminati” in 1776! The Illuminati was written by Adam Weiskauph in 1770 & he finished it in 1776! Basically, he wanted to have a One World Government, One World False Religion & a One World Currency! The thirteen power families funded it & some of those families are the Kennedy’s, Rockefeller’s, Dupont’s, Freeman’s, JP Morgan’s Family, Onassis’s, Li’s Rothchild’s, who run the Illuminati. They are on the top level along with The Black Nobility, who run the Music Industry & Hollywood & The Committee of 300, run by the Queen of England

These are NOT conspiracy theories, they are fact..., JFK was killed for saying he would expose The Shadow Government (NWO) before he left office! 9/11 The Towers were demolitioned by explosives, the plane over PA was shot down & a missile was used on the Pentagon! At the time of 9/11, our country was running on a surplus, we were not in debt! After the alleged attack, the country wanted to go to war, which put us in debt. But more importantly, DHS was formed & under the guise of “protecting us from Terror,” they have been spying on us for the purpose of building profiles on us. This is done to discern who will side with the NWO by taking “The Mark Of The Beast & Worshipping The Antichrist & who will oppose them! That’s the Truth! Yes, some are after Dabo due to his Faith & the fact he instills values into his players contrary to what the NWO professors teach Those same student athletes! Those who don’t believe this, I encourage you to check out the 21 Goals of the NWO & in particular, the 21st goal!
I'm nWo 4 Life brother

tenor.gif

I’m 33rd degree. I have been to Epstein’s island. I was in Skull and Bones. I have been to Bohemian Grove and taken part in the ritual of Moloch. I would be very careful what you type from here on out.
No weapon formed against me will prosper! Here’s what y’all don’t understand, as soon as y’all get rid of all the Christians, GOD is going to pour out his wrath on the people who are in the NWO & those who have taken the mark of the beast & worshipped the antichrist! In the form of 16 plagues, 2 Seals, 7 trumpets & 7 vials. And then those same people will be cast into the Lake of Fire & will be tormented day & night forever & ever. (Revelation 14) it’s never too late to renounce your affiliation with the NWO & receive JESUS as your Savior. HE’LL forgive you & Save you! (Revelation 20:15) I’ll be praying for you! GOD Bless You

those same people will be cast into the Lake of Fire & will be tormented day & night forever & ever.

you literally believe this is going to happen? For instance, will I (because I'm definitely going to take the mark of the beast) be transported to a literal lake of fire and like have to sit in the lake for the rest of my life? like that will for real happen?

you literally believe this is going to happen? For instance, will I (because I'm definitely going to take the mark of the beast) be transported to a literal lake of fire and like have to sit in the lake for the rest of my life? like that will for real happen?
you/the place you copy and pasted that from, spelled his name pretty wrong. also, I can't find any evidence online that his last name, Bernardone, means Roman.
forget_it_he_s_rolling-DMID1-5hiej78ui-250x250.gif

Well, I suggest you read Revelation 14 & Revelation 20:15... no, you won’t be transported to the lake of fire but you will partake in the plague(s) GOD is going to pour out on those who worship the antichrist & take the mark of the beast (computer chip inserted in hand or forehead! Here’s the problem, those who don’t worship the antichrist will be terminated (Revelation 13) don’t take the mark or worship the antichrist! Receive JESUS as your Savior! Romans 10:9 “ if You confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS & believe in your heart GOD raised HIM from the dead, you shall be Saved! Revelation 20:15 says, whoever’s name was NOT written in the Lambs Book Of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire! Everything we’re witnessing is Biblical & is part of the Tribulation! Read Revelation 6 & following

Well, I suggest you read Revelation 14 & Revelation 20:15... no, you won’t be transported to the lake of fire but you will partake in the plague(s) GOD is going to pour out on those who worship the antichrist & take the mark of the beast (computer chip inserted in hand or forehead! Here’s the problem, those who don’t worship the antichrist will be terminated (Revelation 13) don’t take the mark or worship the antichrist! Receive JESUS as your Savior! Romans 10:9 “ if You confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS & believe in your heart GOD raised HIM from the dead, you shall be Saved! Revelation 20:15 says, whoever’s name was NOT written in the Lambs Book Of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire! Everything we’re witnessing is Biblical & is part of the Tribulation! Read Revelation 6 & following
The Lake of Fire comes after the Great White Throne Judgement in Revelation 20:15... Hell is the holding place until The Great White Throne Judgement! If you’re hell bent on taking the mark, I implore to read Revelation 6 & following & most definitely, Revelation 14 & Revelation 20:15

Not a formal “conspiracy” so much, unless you think their is a “UFO” conspiracy- but the “Phoenix Lights” episode left me really perplexed with a lot of questions. Mainly from first hand witnesses that I cant discount. That with some other more recent info that has become public has changed my perception and the way I view that topic.

Reactions: okclem and madchad
Not a formal “conspiracy” so much, unless you think their is a “UFO” conspiracy- but the “Phoenix Lights” episode left me really perplexed with a lot of questions. Mainly from first hand witnesses that I cant discount. That with some other more recent info that has become public has changed my perception and the way I view that topic.

yea I'm convinced those were not "military flares" as we are told

Reactions: clemmer
bm

Damn that was weak. thanks much but ill research on my on time

Not sure what you mean- But Yeah, the point is- they were not flares. Who knows what it was but Flares is a no-go.

Too many people saw the “craft”, including someone who I hiked the Grand-Canyon rim-to-rim (in one day) with who’s account matched others and was credible in person. I am not a UFO guy, but this event is just “inexplicable”. Someone, somewhere has some technology thats WAY more advanced than we are aware of- and to me- as more time passes each year I begin to doubt more it’s the United States (my orginal assumption, influenced by the fairly recent shock when I saw F-117s in Desert Storm).

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean- But Yeah, the point is- they were not flares. Who knows what it was but Flares is a no-go.

Too many people saw the “craft”, including someone who I hiked the Grand-Canyon rim-to-rim (in one day) with who’s account matched others and was credible in person. I am not a UFO guy, but this event is just “inexplicable”. Someone, somewhere has some technology thats WAY more advanced than we are aware of- and to me- as more time passes each year I begin to doubt more it’s the United States (my orginal assumption, influenced by the fairly recent shock when I saw F-117s in Desert Storm).

ha you've got me like crack I guess. How many formations in sky. I need to re watch that video. haven't in many years

... go on .... Im listening .... havent heard that one before ....and Im scared of the rabbit hole I'll fall into if I start googling it LOL
Havent read any further but there are some interesting coast to coast am interviews. Look up Admiral Robert Byrd.

Very odd, yet captivatingly interesting.

These are NOT conspiracy theories, they are fact..., JFK was killed for saying he would expose The Shadow Government (NWO) before he left office! 9/11 The Towers were demolitioned by explosives, the plane over PA was shot down & a missile was used on the Pentagon! At the time of 9/11, our country was running on a surplus, we were not in debt! After the alleged attack, the country wanted to go to war, which put us in debt. But more importantly, DHS was formed & under the guise of “protecting us from Terror,” they have been spying on us for the purpose of building profiles on us. This is done to discern who will side with the NWO by taking “The Mark Of The Beast & Worshipping The Antichrist & who will oppose them! That’s the Truth! Yes, some are after Dabo due to his Faith & the fact he instills values into his players contrary to what the NWO professors teach Those same student athletes! Those who don’t believe this, I encourage you to check out the 21 Goals of the NWO & in particular, the 21st goal!
@Inversion_ is that you? If only you posted a bunch of random youtube videos you would be a dead ringer for that nut job. @areeves about to spin right off this planet!

Last edited:
bm

Damn that was weak. thanks much but ill research on my on time

Weak? Former Governor of a State, He said the craft was the size of a carrier. Ever seen an aircraft carrier? 1,000 feet long ...much bigger than most cruise ships.

Imagine 3 football fields back to back to back floating around in the sky!???

This is something I have a difficult time not believing.

A good friend turned me on to this notion about 15 years ago. I do not remember all his details, but the idea of defying physics makes you wonder.
Giants is an absolute fact. Even in the Bible. Genesis Chapter 6 KJV lays it out as plain as day.
There was a time in this country where the mounds that they found the giant bones were openly discussed by even the President’s of that time.

how does a feller get in touch with the POlice. What numbers do you push in
( on the phone)

I’m 33rd degree. I have been to Epstein’s island. I was in Skull and Bones. I have been to Bohemian Grove and taken part in the ritual of Moloch. I would be very careful what you type from here on out.

LMAO!! You are such a troll. Is that really you in that picture? Either way I would change that nasty mess. You obviously know the language to use but I believe the above as much as I believe an asteroid will land in my yard tonight. And if it were true I could care less.

Reactions: areeves
LMAO!! You are such a troll. Is that really you in that picture? Either way I would change that nasty mess. You obviously know the language to use but I believe the above as much as I believe an asteroid will land in my yard tonight. And if it were true I could care less.
Why do you have to resort to personal attacks? I can assure you what I stated is true. Just be careful is all I will say. You obviously know someone on the inside or have a very good source online.

Why do you have to resort to personal attacks? I can assure you what I stated is true. Just be careful is all I will say. You obviously know someone on the inside or have a very good source online.

Yea I have many sources. Are your posts not personal attacks such as “I would be very careful what you type from here on out?” Prove to me you are what you’ve stated. I would actually be impressed. But there is zero fear or otherwise because I know the game extremely well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT