ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Logic

tigerjimp

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2001
Okay, so now it has been determined that vaccinated people can spread the disease. Basically finding that they still carry Covid while their bodies successfully fight the disease and have no or very mild symptoms. Makes sense. Seems it would be true for natural immunity too.

This seems to mean a couple of things:

1. Getting vaccinated is no longer about consideration for others. It is simply a personal risk assessment and those in higher risk categories should probably get vaccinated to avoid serious illness and overflowing hospitals. Those in low risk categories may not choose to get vaccinated until their risk profile changes, or if it gives them peace of mind. But it is totally a personal choice.

2. As many have said, the virus is never going away. It would still be with us if the vaccination rate was close to 100%. It will continue to wax and wane just like other contagious diseases.

Am I missing something here?

Okay, so now it has been determined that vaccinated people can spread the disease. Basically finding that they still carry Covid while their bodies successfully fight the disease and have no or very mild symptoms. Makes sense. Seems it would be true for natural immunity too.

1. Getting vaccinated is no longer about consideration for others. It is simply a personal risk assessment and those in higher risk categories should probably get vaccinated to avoid serious illness and overflowing hospitals. Those in low risk categories may not choose to get vaccinated until their risk profile changes, or if it gives them peace of mind. But it is totally a personal choice.

2. As many have said, the virus is never going away. It would still be with us if the vaccination rate was close to 100%. It will continue to wax and wane just like other contagious diseases.

100%. As I’ve said, this is survival of the fittest in real time. Let those who choose to not get vaccinated suffer whatever consequences come their way. The human gene pool will be better for it.

Nope you've got it correctly. Too bad everyone can't follow your logic. The world has gone nuts. When did the baseline for sickness become 0? It's like no one can fathom anyone being sick any more. Sucks when people get vaccinated and become self-righteous. It's a choice. Get it and hope you didn't sign you're death warrent with some experimental drug. Don't and hope your immune system does its job. Now can we move on?

100%. As I’ve said, this is survival of the fittest in real time. Let those who choose to not get vaccinated suffer whatever consequences come their way. The human gene pool will be better for it.

Actually, since this disease disproportionately affects unhealthy and overweight individuals the human gene pool would be better served if nobody got the vaccine and we let this virus do its thing.

It’s not really about that but you know that.

100% right, OP. That said, preparist thoughst self for verbal assault on the internets.

Everybody has their opinion OP

You are missing something.

Vaccinated people can become infected and spread the disease but at a far less rate than the unvaccinated.

The higher the proportion of vaccinated individuals, the lower the Ro and the faster the waves and pandemic end.

Hopefully the anti vaxxers have enough self respect not to take up a hospital bed when their fat asses get sick. Just ride it out in their trailer
I guess you could call me an “anti vaxxer” and I can assure you that I will not be riding it out in my trailer.

Did you think vaccination was going to eradicate this like polio or rubella? I’m confused by your post that mitigation is confusing…
Never did, but many have seemed to think that Covid will go away if we all just get vaccinated. These latest findings appear to shoot a hole in that ill fated logic.

Did you think vaccination was going to eradicate this like polio or rubella? I’m confused by your post that mitigation is confusing…
Who's to say that the vaccine can't eradicate it like small pox, polio, rubella, etc?

I'm not a scientist, so I don't have the answer. But didn't polio go away after like 20 years or so of vaccines?

Vaccinated people can become infected and spread the disease but at a far less rate than the unvaccinated.

The higher the proportion of vaccinated individuals, the lower the Ro and the faster the waves and pandemic end.
Seems that it was stated that the researchers were shocked to find the amount of Covid in the systems of vaccinated people.

I would think like you do, but with a significant and growing number of people with natural immunity and vaccinations, you would think that we wouldn’t be seeing such a spike. This latest variant is much more highly contagious and is spreading regardless. Those in a high risk category should understand that they are going to get the virus sooner or later, and they need to weigh the risk of the vaccine against the outcome when they catch Covid.

But how do you define the end of the pandemic? I don’t see how this virus will ever go away.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I just really wish so many stupid people didn’t come to this board and other social media outlets and post definitively one way or another that they know the truth. The smartest people in the world don’t know, especially our moronic politicians who pit us against each other like some f’ed up social experiment.

I was suspect of the vaccine but I got it, because I realized the virus is real. It’s okay to not to have all the answers and not act like you do.

Seems that it was stated that the researchers were shocked to find the amount of Covid in the systems of vaccinated people.

I would think like you do, but with a significant and growing number of people with natural immunity and vaccinations, you would think that we wouldn’t be seeing such a spike. This latest variant is much more highly contagious and is spreading regardless. Those in a high risk category should understand that they are going to get the virus sooner or later, and they need to weigh the risk of the vaccine against the outcome when they catch Covid.

But how do you define the end of the pandemic? I don’t see how this virus will ever go away.
The risk of the vaccine vs the virus? I mean its like you are purposely telling everyone how intelligent you are.

It really is pretty simple just like every other “virus” and “vaccine” out there. Everyone has a choice and the right to do what they want.

There are there are potential consequences/ issues either way.

Option 1: Get the vaccine and down the road there could be unknown side effects (you should also not drive a car because that has unknown risks too) but your risk of getting sick and dying soon are lower

Option 2: Don’t get the vaccine and potentially get very sick now but you don’t have the potential of getting sick and dying from unknown side effects down the road.

Beat a dead horse.

This is the funniest/most ironic thing about the whole thing.

My body my choice but only when related to something outside my religion which is supposed to be separated from making laws.
My body, my choice in this instance is much different than what you’re alluding to…
One scenario involves taking an experimental vaccine that may or may not work & may or may not have long term effects…
The other is the murder of unborn children that don’t get a choice in the matter…
Big difference.

The risk of the vaccine vs the virus? I mean its like you are purposely telling everyone how intelligent you are.
I guess I’m not intelligent enough though to understand your statement.

Btw, I got the vaccine because I had no concerns about the risk and I wanted the yellow pass for travel. My wife has high concerns due a blood disorder and has already had the virus, so she is dead set against getting vaccinated. I don’t blame her.

Actually I think you might have missed some of the data that just came out. They have been reporting on many networks for a while that unvaccinated people are responsible for spreading the vaccine but according to some of the most recent data that has been disproven. In fact there is not a whole lot of difference in the rate of virus spread from someone whom is vaccinated or not. The biggest difference seems to be that vaccinated people seem to be able to avoid the most severe symptoms.

One of the interesting things I saw was that an unvaccinated person whom had covid is a lower risk for spreading(and sickness) than a vaccinated person whom has not had covid. you are safer standing next to someone whom has been sick than your vaccinated spouse.

Also, there is a lot of research now showing persons whom had covid and recovered, then take the vaccine actually weaken their immunes system and possibly increase their ability to spread the virus.

their is still a lot to learn about the virus and not a time to mandate the vaccine for all.

Its to bad it is very difficult to find all the study results that are out there due to the cancel culture going on now. if you are an established accredited doctor in the field and your research/opinion doesn't match up with the status quo then then you get shut down and deleted..... Crazy.

I just really wish so many stupid people didn’t come to this board and other social media outlets and post definitively one way or another that they know the truth. The smartest people in the world don’t know, especially our moronic politicians who pit us against each other like some f’ed up social experiment.

I was suspect of the vaccine but I got it, because I realized the virus is real. It’s okay to not to have all the answers and not act like you do.
Amen brother. I’d also like to add that it’s ok to not feel like you need to belong to a team on the issue and not feel like you need to attack the opposing team

I guess I’m not intelligent enough though to understand your statement.

Btw, I got the vaccine because I had no concerns about the risk and I wanted the yellow pass for travel. My wife has high concerns due a blood disorder and has already had the virus, so she is dead set against getting vaccinated. I don’t blame her.

Don't pay him any attention. The little guy's IQ is 30 points less than he thinks it is. The smartest people don't assume to know the absolute truth about anything.

Actually I think you might have missed some of the data that just came out. They have been reporting on many networks for a while that unvaccinated people are responsible for spreading the vaccine but according to some of the most recent data that has been disproven. In fact there is not a whole lot of difference in the rate of virus spread from someone whom is vaccinated or not. The biggest difference seems to be that vaccinated people seem to be able to avoid the most severe symptoms.

One of the interesting things I saw was that an unvaccinated person whom had covid is a lower risk for spreading(and sickness) than a vaccinated person whom has not had covid. you are safer standing next to someone whom has been sick than your vaccinated spouse.

Also, there is a lot of research now showing persons whom had covid and recovered, then take the vaccine actually weaken their immunes system and possibly increase their ability to spread the virus.

their is still a lot to learn about the virus and not a time to mandate the vaccine for all.

Its to bad it is very difficult to find all the study results that are out there due to the cancel culture going on now. if you are an established accredited doctor in the field and your research/opinion doesn't match up with the status quo then then you get shut down and deleted..... Crazy.
And all of this is consistent with actual evidence and logic.

I’ve said it on here for months, the mRNA Vaccines are for COVID-19 NOT Coronavirus. One is a DISEASE, caused by the Virus (symptoms), the other is a Pathogen.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT