ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Scandal and Coverup

The Injection Put into People’s Arms Instructs the Human Body to Manufacture a SCHEDULED TOXIN

@DrDMartinWorld explains why the COVID shots are actually bioweapons, not vaccines.

• Pfizer BioNTech and Moderna explicitly described mRNA as an experimental gene therapy in their SEC filings.

• Coronavirus fragments were described as “bio-warfare enabling technology” at a 2005 DARPA conference.

• According to 7 CFR Part 331, the spike protein associated with any modification of coronavirus is classified as a biological weapon.

• The injections instruct the human body to manufacture a scheduled toxin (spike protein).

See pinned post for full interview --> @VigilantFox
Being a doofus about a very serious subject is not helping you look good

Physician scientist Dr. Steven Quay (@quay_dr) highlights six reasons COVID-19 is most likely a gain-of-function laboratory leak:

1. Hospital, antibody, and wastewater data indicates the virus was spreading in Wuhan and globally by the Fall of 2019.

"The virus was spreading in Wuhan and around the world in the fall of 2019, months before the first case in the Hunan seafood market. This is supported by 14 observations or evidence."

"The evidence includes the calculation of the time to the most recent common ancestor. Hospital overloads in Wuhan. Antibodies and patients from Italy, Spain, and the U.S. Wastewater samples from Brazil. Sick athletes at the October Wuhan military games. School closings in Wuhan, and dozens of documented patients. This dismisses out of hand the market as the origin."

2. Examination of human infections, animal samples, and environmental specimens from the market shows no infected animals or wildlife vendors.

"With SARS-1, literally 100% of the market animals were infected... None of these data are consistent with an infected animal passing SARS-2 to a human at the market."

3. Events from March 2019, including unusual activities by the Chinese Communist Party and the Wuhan Institute of Virology, suggest a lab-acquired infection had occurred.

"This timeline includes unusual attention from the Chinese Communist Party, leading to a PLA physician soldier being put in charge. Large tender request to repair biosafety equipment. A virus database disappearing in the middle of the night. Large tender requests for a lab security force to 'handle foreign personnel.' Patents for a device to prevent a lab-acquired infection... These events taken together are a classic example of closing the barn door after the horses left."

4. There is no zoonotic evidence, with 96,000 animals testing negative for SARS-CoV-2 and no evidence of posterior diversity in the virus genome. Historical comparisons with SARS-CoV-1 show multiple spillover events, which are absent in SARS-CoV-2.

5. The genome of SARS-CoV-2 has eight synthetic features not found in natural viruses.

"The probability that SARS came from nature based on these features is one in a billion. These features are the backbone, the receptor binding domain, the furin cleavage site, the genetics of the furin cleavage site, the number, location, and pattern of cloning sites that use the Baric cloning method, and the [inaudible] gene..."

6. "These same features were described in a 2018 DARPA grant by WIV and U.S. scientists. With respect to the grant, SARS-2 had the proposed backbone from the proposed reason in China. The proposed adaption to human killing. The proposed diversity from SARS-1. The proposed noseeum cleavage site number, location, and pattern. The proposed human cleavage site at the proposed S1-S2 junction."

What happens if we have these hearings and nothing happens?

"The Wuhan Institute of Virology is testing a NEPA virus in a synthetic clone. This is a U.S. CDC bioterrorism agent that kills three out of four people. A lab leak with an airborne NEPA virus would quickly within weeks disrupt food and energy distribution, fire and police services, and medical care."

"My analysis of this tipping point event is that it would set back civilization about 250 years. The work of this committee is critical. If we now fail to act with the knowledge we have, history, if it can still be recorded, will judge us poorly."

BREAKING NEWS: Our LANCET CENSORED Paper is now peer reviewed and available online!

"A Systematic REVIEW of Autopsy findings in deaths after COVID-19 vaccination"

"325 autopsy cases"

"We found that 73.9% of deaths were directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination."

"Our data suggest a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccination and death."

This is a victory of SCIENCE over CENSORSHIP!!

Incredible perseverence by first author Nicolas Hulscher who didn't give up after LANCET pulled our paper within 24 hours after 100,000s of downloads for no legitimate reason.

Big pharma put the squeeze on @TheLancet but has failed to stop us.

Our paper was delayed by one year, and those actions of CENSORSHIP and CANCELLATION led to many deaths that could have been prevented.

This paper could be a game changer.

Thank you to my co-authors @P_McCulloughMD @DrTrozzi @DrAmerling @HGessling, @DrHarveyRisch, Dr.Alexander, Dr.Hodkinson

@TuckerCarlson @JoeRogan @Rustyrockets

@ABDanielleSmith
#DiedSuddenly

BREAKING NEWS: Our LANCET CENSORED Paper is now peer reviewed and available online!

"A Systematic REVIEW of Autopsy findings in deaths after COVID-19 vaccination"

"325 autopsy cases"

"We found that 73.9% of deaths were directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination."

"Our data suggest a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccination and death."

This is a victory of SCIENCE over CENSORSHIP!!

Incredible perseverence by first author Nicolas Hulscher who didn't give up after LANCET pulled our paper within 24 hours after 100,000s of downloads for no legitimate reason.

Big pharma put the squeeze on @TheLancet but has failed to stop us.

Our paper was delayed by one year, and those actions of CENSORSHIP and CANCELLATION led to many deaths that could have been prevented.

This paper could be a game changer.

Thank you to my co-authors @P_McCulloughMD @DrTrozzi @DrAmerling @HGessling, @DrHarveyRisch, Dr.Alexander, Dr.Hodkinson

@TuckerCarlson @JoeRogan @Rustyrockets

@ABDanielleSmith
#DiedSuddenly
"Boyle has no academic degree in virology or biology but is a longstanding critic of research on pathogens. He has claimed Israeli intelligence was involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing; that SARS, the swine flu and Ebola have been genetically modified; and that West Nile virus and Lyme disease escaped from a U.S. biowarfare lab. He has also claimed that Microsoft founder Bill Gates “was involved” in the spread of Zika."

"Boyle has no academic degree in virology or biology but is a longstanding critic of research on pathogens. He has claimed Israeli intelligence was involved in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing; that SARS, the swine flu and Ebola have been genetically modified; and that West Nile virus and Lyme disease escaped from a U.S. biowarfare lab. He has also claimed that Microsoft founder Bill Gates “was involved” in the spread of Zika."
Its peer reviewed and published pud head. Fauci has no credentials either but you worship his nasty @$$.

Reactions: Allornothing
Its peer reviewed and published pud head. Fauci has no credentials either but you worship his nasty @$$.
He's a non-credible quack and he's completely disregarded in the scientific community - unlike Dr. Fauci who has dedicated his life to public health and now is being compared to a demon simply because he said hydroxywhatthefvck didn't work. You maga animals are shameful, bottom-feeding enemies of this country.

Reactions: flotiger
He's a non-credible quack and he's completely disregarded in the scientific community - unlike Dr. Fauci who has dedicated his life to public health and now is being compared to a demon simply because he said hydroxywhatthefvck didn't work. You maga animals are shameful, bottom-feeding enemies of this country.
I think he is credible and a peer reviewed study and publishing in the lancet is credible. I do not find Fauci believable or credible at this point.

Reactions: Allornothing
I think he is credible and a peer reviewed study and publishing in the lancet is credible. I do not find Fauci believable or credible at this point.

You're so damn gullible

Flawed preprint based on autopsies inadequate to demonstrate that COVID-19 vaccines caused 74% of those deaths​

DETAILS
Factually inaccurate: The review isn’t a study published in The Lancet as some social media users claimed, but a preprint that was uploaded to a server associated with the journal. It wasn’t peer-reviewed or published in any scientific journal, and was actually removed from the server by the journal.
Inadequate support: The preprint’s methodology was inadequate for establishing a causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and death. In addition, the preprint contained multiple potential biases, and the authors didn’t account for other factors that also influence the risk of death, like age and underlying health conditions.

Everytime i come to this board all i see is TigerGrowls putting out article after article and a group of 4 or 5 liberals.. lol. rebutting by saying he is dumb or stupid or retarded or some insult..lol the libs CANNOT keep up with this guy.. TigerGrowls..he is relentless 😂😂 it is so funny to read all of these...

You're so damn gullible

Flawed preprint based on autopsies inadequate to demonstrate that COVID-19 vaccines caused 74% of those deaths​

DETAILS
Factually inaccurate: The review isn’t a study published in The Lancet as some social media users claimed, but a preprint that was uploaded to a server associated with the journal. It wasn’t peer-reviewed or published in any scientific journal, and was actually removed from the server by the journal.
Inadequate support: The preprint’s methodology was inadequate for establishing a causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and death. In addition, the preprint contained multiple potential biases, and the authors didn’t account for other factors that also influence the risk of death, like age and underlying health conditions.

It was already peer reviewed dpic...duh.

Everytime i come to this board all i see is TigerGrowls putting out article after article and a group of 4 or 5 liberals.. lol. rebutting by saying he is dumb or stupid or retarded or some insult..lol the libs CANNOT keep up with this guy.. TigerGrowls..he is relentless 😂😂 it is so funny to read all of these...
It doesn't take a special talent to repost false twats from a cesspool of magats on X - even you could do it, especially if you're like Growls and you don't care if what you're posting is true.

Who has the time to keep up with that avalanche of propaganda that you claim we can't keep up with? Instead, I attempt to show that I can pick any of that loser's posts and easily debunk them.

And by the way, he is dumb and so are you if you believe his crap.

It doesn't take a special talent to repost false twats from a cesspool of magats on X - even you could do it, especially if you're like Growls and you don't care if what you're posting is true.

Who has the time to keep up with that avalanche of propaganda that you claim we can't keep up with? Instead, I attempt to show that I can pick any of that loser's posts and easily debunk them.

And by the way, he is dumb and so are you if you believe his crap.
Poor dpic with the inferiority complex trying to prove communism works. 😅🤣😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT