ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk Is a Far Right Antisemite

I can't wait to hear the rationalizing on this one.
At this point, anyone denying it likely agrees with him. It's right there in black and white. He's pushing the same nazi rhetoric that Hitler did. And it's no accident that he's doing it on the heels of Trump invoking nazi rhetoric.

Once one person starts, like Trump did last weekend, others will follow, like Musk this week.

Last edited:
At this point, anyone denying it likely agrees with him. It's right there in black and white. He's pushing the same nazi rhetoric that Hitler did. And it's no accident that he's doing it on the heels of Trump invoking nazi rhetoric.

Once one person starts, like Trump did last weekend, others will follow, like Trump this week.
He's out to get the vermin that isn't kissing his ass!!!

Maybe Elon should become a member of the squad.
I'm convinced that you're a troll, desperate for attention, who knows he's too dumb to debate so he's decided to sling irrelevant, non-sensical insults, simply to get a reaction.

I'm convinced that you're a troll, desperate for attention, who knows he's too dumb to debate so he's decided to sling irrelevant, non-sensical insults, simply to get a reaction.
He wouldn't fit in with those ladies?

Apple is pausing all advertising on X, the Elon Musk-owned social network, sources tell Axios. Why it matters: The move follows Musk's endorsement of antisemitic conspiracy theories as well as Apple ads reportedly being placed alongside far-right content.

Last edited:
Leftwing propaganda talking points .
Show me where Trump said someone like from the river to the sea?
I don't have to show you shit about trump. You can't seriously think that trump came up with words like vermin on his own. He's not bright enough enough. Your blind loyalty to the clown is rather pathetic

I don't have to show you shit about trump. You can't seriously think that trump came up with words like vermin on his own. He's not bright enough enough. Your blind loyalty to the clown is rather pathetic
The only thing pathetic is you thinking for 7 years. Trump is going to jail.

Reactions: AugTig
@fatpiggy @BlueRidgedf @palmetto tiger

If you are not denouncing Elon Musk’s rhetoric, then you are all complicit Jew hating anti semites.

That is all
And you are a loser.

Elon Musk is doing more for Freedom than anyone in this world. But you are an arrogant, self-centered, narcissist, so you don’t give a rats ass about Freedom.

In addition to being the Worlds Ambassador to Freedom, he is the Thomas Edison of our time.

SpaceX
Tesla
Neuralink
XAI
Boring Company

I’m being serious when I say this, but please go back to your doctor and get a med check. If @okclem has any friends on this board, y’all need to do a wellness check on your boy.

Interesting that you chose to post an article via CNN, lol, instead of just linking the actual content and let people decide for themselves.

Elon isn’t anywhere near anti-Semitic.

But @okclem will fall for it every time.

What Elon described as "the truth" is objectively anti semitic. It's not open for interpretation. What are you arguing?

It's not antisemitic to claim that Jews hate white people and are bringing minorities into white people's spaces to destroy white people? Is that what you are arguing?

This tweet he called the truth is the slightly longer version of "you will not replace us". It's not a question.

And you are a loser.

Elon Musk is doing more for Freedom than anyone in this world. But you are an arrogant, self-centered, narcissist, so you don’t give a rats ass about Freedom.

In addition to being the Worlds Ambassador to Freedom, he is the Thomas Edison of our time.

SpaceX
Tesla
Neuralink
XAI
Boring Company

I’m being serious when I say this, but please go back to your doctor and get a med check. If @okclem has any friends on this board, y’all need to do a wellness check on your boy.

You have a big mouth. Just the fact that you can fit both trump and Elon’s cocks in your mouth at the same time proves it.

And you calling someone else a loser is rich. You couldn’t even honor your ban bet, so you changed your handle and snuck back on the site. Not surprising though, you likely have no friends in real life.

Good to see the usual suspects are still as batshit crazy and totally devoid of honesty as always

Elon is anti-Semitic now. Good stuff

I’ll check back in a few weeks to see what the racism of the day is. I’m sure it’ll be a riot like this one

Reactions: fatpiggy
And you are a loser.

SpaceX
Tesla
Neuralink
XAI
Boring Company

Thomas Edison wasn't really an inventor, he found great inventors hired them, and then took credit for them.

So actually just like Elon Musk...

Reactions: WapPride
Good to see the usual suspects are still as batshit crazy and totally devoid of honesty as always

Elon is anti-Semitic now. Good stuff

I’ll check back in a few weeks to see what the racism of the day is. I’m sure it’ll be a riot like this one

Somone who employs thousands of Jews, and constantly denounces hate towards any race. You can’t use logic and get to anti-Semite. But no one is accusing @okclem or @nytigerfan of being able to use logic. So here we are.

What Elon described as "the truth" is objectively anti semitic. It's not open for interpretation. What are you arguing?

It's not antisemitic to claim that Jews hate white people and are bringing minorities into white people's spaces to destroy white people? Is that what you are arguing?

This tweet he called the truth is the slightly longer version of "you will not replace us". It's not a question.

We see you are not very good at logic. Then again, I knew that from your previous posts. Run along and play in your fake news world.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You have a big mouth. Just the fact that you can fit both trump and Elon’s cocks in your mouth at the same time proves it.

And you calling someone else a loser is rich. You couldn’t even honor your ban bet, so you changed your handle and snuck back on the site. Not surprising though, you likely have no friends in real life.
3s5nc73bvzua1.png

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT