ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk Is a Far Right Antisemite

He touched me in my crude, psychotic dictator detector.

What's your excuse for giving him a pass on his mountain of corruption?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

The hero of the Christian right.

Reactions: dpic73
Hows this going? Meanwhile TSLA stock on a year long bear sleep

Tesla stock is facing a couple of headwinds. (Trading $185 at time of post)

1) Interest rates. The higher the interest rates the higher the monthly payment of their average customer. Rates go up, sales go down and vice versa. Rates are a short-term pressure on the stock as of right now rates are expected to come down in May or Jun. There is over a 60% probability that rates will drop by a .50 point prior to the elections.

2) Product timing. All the current growth is priced into the stock. Tesla's next product probably won't be released until the 2nd half of 2025. They are aiming for a sub $30,000 compact car that can be used as a robotaxi. Their revolutionary manufacturing techniques should allow them to be the leader in low-cost production. Not much if any of the humanoid robots (Optimus) are priced into the stock. Same with the dojo supercomputer. Same with the Full Self Driving. If any one of those things hits and is adopted by the mass market, then the stock is severely undervalued right now.

That being said, I firmly believe in the product itself. I've driven my tesla for about 2 months now and it is hands down the best car I have ever driven. I've already ordered another one and it should be delivered within the month. I'm 90% sure I will never buy another gas vehicle. In 10 years time, gas vehicles will be looked at like smoking cigarettes. Uncool and polluting. There will be competition from the traditional manufacturers but Tesla will have first mover and lowest cost advantage. The legacy auto's have to much "legacy cost" to beat Tesla.

For these reasons FatPiggy Global Trading has a Mega Buy on Tesla. You can thank me in 5 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Tesla stock is facing a couple of headwinds. (Trading $185 at time of post)

1) Interest rates. The higher the interest rates the higher the monthly payment of their average customer. Rates go up, sales go down and vice versa. Rates are a short-term pressure on the stock as of right now rates are expected to come down in May or Jun. There is over a 60% probability that rates will drop by a .50 point prior to the elections.

2) Product timing. All the current growth is priced into the stock. Tesla's next product probably won't be released until the 2nd half of 2025. They are aiming for a sub $30,000 compact car that can be used as a robotaxi. Their revolutionary manufacturing techniques should allow them to be the leader in low-cost production. Not much if any of the humanoid robots (Optimus) are priced into the stock. Same with the dojo supercomputer. Same with the Full Self Driving. If any one of those things hits and is adopted by the mass market, then the stock is severely undervalued right now.

That being said, I firmly believe in the product itself. I've driven my tesla for about 2 months now and it is hands down the best car I have ever driven. I've already ordered another one and it should be delivered within the month. I'm 90% sure I will never buy another gas vehicle. In 10 years time, gas vehicles will be looked at like smoking cigarettes. Uncool and polluting. There will be competition from the traditional manufacturers but Tesla will have first mover and lowest cost advantage. The legacy auto's have to much "legacy cost" to beat Tesla.

For these reasons FatPiggy Global Trading has a Mega Buy on Tesla. You can thank me in 5 years.

communist!

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

The hero of the Christian right.
JlD2HGV.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
well there's the latest ism libs lavishly apply to anyone who doesn't agree with them. once again, they have know functional understanding of the word or where it would be appropriate. the bad news is they've destroyed meaningful words. the good news is their credibility is at rock bottom, so this can't bring it any lower.

well there's the latest ism libs lavishly apply to anyone who doesn't agree with them. once again, they have know functional understanding of the word or where it would be appropriate. the bad news is they've destroyed meaningful words. the good news is their credibility is at rock bottom, so this can't bring it any lower.
they have know functional understanding of the word
I bout choked...

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT