ADVERTISEMENT

FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

Yeah bc Hungary's constitution is exactly like ours, lol. Anything orban did trump could do right? What can Vance, or any other cabinet member, stop if they wanted to that you are so afraid of? Give me a specific example of how you are afraid he would end our democracy and become a king/tyrant. Even though I have asked this repeatedly, you won't answer the question bc if you stop to try and think of something legitimate you realize how insane it sounds. You and your party continually spout unfounded "end of democracy" rhetoric without actually giving a single example of what that could possibly be.

This is not dungeons and dragons. Trump does not get to roll the dice and gain some kind of magical power if he wins. You either have zero understanding of our constitution, live in some alternate universe of facts, or simply knowingly fearmonger hyperbolic bs you know is not possible.
JULY 13
Why do you think he has such a fascination with Putin, Xi and Orban in particular? Hungary is/WAS a democracy before Orban came in and started incrementally hollowing it out to institute a program of indefinite majority rule that allows him to function in the manner of a dictator. And yes I understand that they have a different type of government but it's the drip, drip, drip of removing each barrier little by little that allowed him to turn Hungary into an illiberal democracy.
giphy.gif

Reactions: okclem
Yeah bc Hungary's constitution is exactly like ours, lol. Anything orban did trump could do right? What can Vance, or any other cabinet member, stop if they wanted to that you are so afraid of? Give me a specific example of how you are afraid he would end our democracy and become a king/tyrant. Even though I have asked this repeatedly, you won't answer the question bc if you stop to try and think of something legitimate you realize how insane it sounds. You and your party continually spout unfounded "end of democracy" rhetoric without actually giving a single example of what that could possibly be.

This is not dungeons and dragons. Trump does not get to roll the dice and gain some kind of magical power if he wins. You either have zero understanding of our constitution, live in some alternate universe of facts, or simply knowingly fearmonger hyperbolic bs you know is not possible.

Basically, orban sounds a lot like soros, just less influential and having less control of media(outside of hungary), and election financing in America than orban.
Can you point me to the part I inquired about? What in that article is it that you think is a threat to democracy? What govt function, policy ,law, edict, could possibly come about from any of this. Just like soros, can't directly make laws neither can the heritage foundation.

Yeah, just casually mention our constitution is not remotely the same. And then " I'm still scared he will do all the things our constitution won't let him" It's the same asinine argument and you STILL can't point to one single thing you are afraid he will do other than bs generalities. Again, bc you know how stupid it sounds when you try to come up with an example.

Kamala is a threat to democracy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT