ADVERTISEMENT

Halftime PSA

tumblr_m8gygmXuAI1qg6rkio1_500.gif

Bingo.

You cannot be a Christ follower and Trump supporter. Those that try to support both come off as very, very stupid.

Interesting. I don’t disagree, but you also can’t be a progressive and be a Christ follower.

So what do we do???

Reactions: DieHard4Clemson
So, exactly does the right and left expect from Kavanaugh? Are there any controversial decisions slated for the Supreme Court soon?

Seems everyone’s biggest excitement/concern is Roe vs Wade. Is there a urgent need to revisit a 45 year old decision?

I’m being serious, maybe naive, in my question.

So, exactly does the right and left expect from Kavanaugh? Are there any controversial decisions slated for the Supreme Court soon?

Seems everyone’s biggest excitement/concern is Roe vs Wade. Is there a urgent need to revisit a 45 year old decision?

I’m being serious, maybe naive, in my question.

You're not being naive, by any stretch.

Both sides are worried far more about their party than their country.

It's the ultimate team sport, and I'm fed up with every asshole in DC.

Yeah...I'm a little jaded.

Get politics off the board. Nothing good comes of it and no one has any idea what goes on behind closed doors at the hill. If you knew, all your opinions would change. So let’s talk about something we can see. Like winning by 60 with monster RBs.

Bingo.

You cannot be a Christ follower and Trump supporter. Those that try to support both come off as very, very stupid.
Do you think supporting a party that believes it's okay to murder an innocent baby is okay? What about supporting gay marriage? I know a lot of Christ followers that are Democrats...and the Democratic platform supports abortion and same sex marriage, just to name a couple of things.

Get politics off the board. Nothing good comes of it and no one has any idea what goes on behind closed doors at the hill. If you knew, all your opinions would change. So let’s talk about something we can see. Like winning by 60 with monster RBs.

Why not just ignore a thread you aren’t interested in, with all due respect? There are a tons of game threads on the board. Amazing to me that people don’t just skip over what doesn’t interest them. This was a huge day for the Supreme Court. Have a good evening. Go Tigers!

Last edited:
There’s nothing more annoying than hearing people say we need more unity and love in this country. Fvck that to the highest degree. Until we eradicate liberals and/or their way of thinking, we need to fight these wastes of oxygen. Nothing gets me more excited than hearing a liberal pundit or politician talking about physically harassing and harming conservatives. Do these mentally deranged lunatics really need to be reminded of who is the party of the 2nd amendment?

There’s nothing more annoying than hearing people say we need more unity and love in this country. Fvck that to the highest degree. Until we eradicate liberals and/or their way of thinking, we need to fight these wastes of oxygen. Nothing gets me more excited than hearing a liberal pundit or politician talking about physically harassing and harming conservatives. Do these mentally deranged lunatics really need to be reminded of who is the party of the 2nd amendment?

Bro, bong rips, right meow.

You're not being naive, by any stretch.

Both sides are worried far more about their party than their country.

It's the ultimate team sport, and I'm fed up with every asshole in DC.

Yeah...I'm a little jaded.

I can assure you I am far more worried about this country. And the progressive left is ruining it.

Hell yeah, baby! Career couldn’t be going better. Thanks for asking!

Prayers to your future coworkers that you inevitably attack in a workplace shooting. You ineffectual, weak little pissant.

I can assure you I am far more worried about this country. And the progressive left is ruining it.
Really? How? Republicans control the house Senate and the Whitehouse. Is it still but but Obama's fault or are you a Foxnews brainwashed slave?

@ClemsonO.Co after reading the above do you still want to be this peice of shit’s white night?

Absolutely. And I have been a teetotaler for 41 years because I hate the shit. Who cares what a judge does after hours. Really. It’s not like they have to take call or patrol the streets.
I care and so should you. If he was a full blown alcoholic that’s the last person you want on the bench for life. Now I’m not saying he is. I’m fact I don’t think trump would have nominated an active drunk. But if he was, no way.

Keep an open mind and be willing to learn from those not like you.

I already made a sincere effort to do that for a substantial period of time and all it did was confirm to me how stupid liberals are and how pathetic my generation is. Same thing with making a determined effort to like Clemson foobtball and Dabo more than Alabama football and Saban. It didn’t happen.

I hope your vocational path leads you to a position in which you can smoke again. I've had to sideline it once or twice over the years.

It’s for health reasons, but I’m hoping I can get to a point where I get back to 100% and can smoke in moderation. I was one of those people in college who smoked all the time and couldn’t get shit done. So I’d have to moderate it regardless of my health, but that wouldn’t be a problem anymore.

Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Really? How? Republicans control the house Senate and the Whitehouse. Is it still but but Obama's fault or are you a Foxnews brainwashed slave?

Well let's see... they politicize everything. If we want to watch the NFL, we are subjected to multi million dollar paid athletes talking a knee and disrespecting our flag as a way to show how "oppressed " they are. We can have Hollywood stuff their left winged views down our throat if we tune in to an awards show or get on Twitter. We have to be subjected to "gender neutral " bathrooms in case someone doesn't know what is between their legs. We have gender friendly toy aisles so we don't offend the parents of a 6 year old boy who wants to play with Barbie or a 6 year old girl who wants to play with a truck.

Parents can send a note to some schools and children can decide not to stand and recite the pledge of allegiance. Prayer and God have been completely removed form public schools because we have to respect the feelings of an atheist all the while disrespecting Christians on a daily basis. Let's murder unborn babies by abortion and have a total disregard for human life all while we cry out for the children when illegal immigrants break the law, cross the border, and are separated from them.

And let's penalize people who work hard and earn more money by having them pay higher taxes and let's hand their hand earned money to some people who sit on their a$$es and do nothing. That's just a few of the ways liberals are ruining America. Shall I continue?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT