ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

If there were documents concerning nuclear subs or something similar would that satisfy you that the leak had some truth? I never saw anyone with seriousness say they thought he had nuclear codes or similar.
The nuclear thing was leaked to the press by another "official but anonymous" source, so not sure what you mean? The DOJ has a pattern for leaking information to get early help from the press to fight the narrative battle.
You know how I know this isn't about top secret documents? They would have A:) come for them well before 19 months and B:) named them in the warrant, instead they used broad statutes and even broader search terms to allow them to take anything they wanted which is what is making this look like a giant fishing expedition, hence why you're seeing so much blowback as it resembles Russia collusion effort (I know, I know he's guilty....yada yada yada)

A seriously nice steak dinner in Manhattan on me says this is about cross-fire hurricane which he declassified very publicly on his way out. They refused to honor that after he left office. You really do have to ask yourself why that is........to my knowledge, that's never happened before.

The nuclear thing was leaked to the press by another "official but anonymous" source, so not sure what you mean? The DOJ has a pattern for leaking information to get early help from the press to fight the narrative battle.
You know how I know this isn't about top secret documents? They would have A:) come for them well before 19 months and B:) named them in the warrant, instead they used broad statutes and even broader search terms to allow them to take anything they wanted which is what is making this look like a giant fishing expedition, hence why you're seeing so much blowback as it resembles Russia collusion effort (I know, I know he's guilty....yada yada yada)

A seriously nice steak dinner in Manhattan on me says this is about cross-fire hurricane which he declassified very publicly on his way out. They refused to honor that after he left office. You really do have to ask yourself why that is........to my knowledge, that's never happened before.
So the key point to the above that I forgot to mention is that none of those three statutes require any of the documents to be top secret or classified to pursue charges which drives a nail in the narrative of this being about classified documents.

Whilst I get the. need to maybe protect the source, they need to make this totally transparent for this spirals out of control in a big hurry.

Also, Garland should really consider recusing himself or this starts to look an awful lot like the use of a govt agency to take a political foe out of the running, it already looks an awful lot like that so if they want it to be legit then a few steps need to be taken, that is one.

So the key point to the above that I forgot to mention is that none of those three statutes require any of the documents to be top secret or classified to pursue charges which drives a nail in the narrative of this being about classified documents.

Whilst I get the. need to maybe protect the source, they need to make this totally transparent for this spirals out of control in a big hurry.

Also, Garland should really consider recusing himself or this starts to look an awful lot like the use of a govt agency to take a political foe out of the running, it already looks an awful lot like that so if they want it to be legit then a few steps need to be taken, that is one.

I love that all of the virology experts from 2020 have now become legal experts in 2022.

There's ALWAYS a conspiracy with you Trumpets. I can assure you the Democrats don't give a crap about Crossfire Hurricane and consider it a nothing burger. It's a much bigger deal in MAGA imaginations than it is in reality. Here's the actual explanation and it makes perfect sense.
FaOvUn0WYAExzRD

Maybe they are searching for “evidence” that was claimed that nuking hurricanes will make them go away. Now that s*** was funny as hell idc if you’re left or right
I like this theory. I also subscribe to the theory that it’s the weather machine that George bush had made that allows him to control hurricanes

😂 fun to see you guys run out of arguments.

Flat earth, Elvis is alive, Aliens live among us, Trump did nothing wrong, it takes a special kind to believe in this type of stuff. I hope you enjoy the circle jerking at your next MAGA rally.
You’ve turned into Dpic 2.0 with your bullshit narratives

Thanks for the compliment. Read a ton of their posts and they seem smart and reasonable. Impressed with the number of times they back up their assertions with actual data, source links, etc.
Thanks man. I'm not near as smart as you nor do I write as well so I appreciate it.

You know what man, I'd be happy if he just didn't run again. Part of me fears that jailing him would inflame the MAGA crazies to burn this country down. I firmly believe he deserves accountability but I'm uncomfortable about how that might play out.
Should have thought about all that before your side tried 2 coup's with that Russia-Ukraine and Jan 6 bs and the thousands of physical attacks and shootings against conservatives the last 6-7 years. Now that the other side might be about to reply in kind, your worried...

This is what I expected. The commies will not release the affidavit unless they have no other choice.

These People Are Lawless — Biden’s DOJ Asks Judge to Refuse Release of Affidavit for Raid on Mar-a-Lago​

By Jim Hoft
Published August 15, 2022 at 4:56pm

garland-threat.jpg

A week ago on Monday the Stasi-FBI and Joe Biden’s Department of Justice raided President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home in a 9-and-a-half hour siege on his historic compound.
TGP reported on Tuesday that the judge who signed off on the warrant allowing the FBI to raid President Trump’s home, Mar-a-Lago, previously worked for pedophile and Clinton associate Jeffrey Epstein.
President Trump released a statement late Thursday night calling for the release of the “documents” involved in the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago Monday.
Trump was responding to Attorney General Merrick Garland saying earlier the Justice Department was filing in court to unseal the search warrant and inventory of seized items but not the supporting affidavits for the search warrant.
TRENDING: THANK YOU TGP READERS! YOU ARE THE BEST! DC Gitmo Prisoner Thanks Gateway Pundit Readers for Raising NEARLY $2 MILLION for the Political Prisoners and Their Families (VIDEO)
The Department of Justice earlier today asked the judge in the case to keep the affidavit behind the unprecedented raid sealed.
The DOJ says it must remain sealed to protect the integrity of the case.
These people are lawless.
NBC News reported:
Federal prosecutors responded to inquiries from numerous news organizations, including NBC News, to make the affidavit public by arguing it should remain sealed “to protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security.”
“Disclosure at this juncture of the affidavit supporting probable cause would, by contrast, cause significant and irreparable damage to this ongoing criminal investigation,” U.S. attorney Juan Gonzalez and the Justice Department’s counterintelligence and export control chief Jay Bratt wrote in Monday’s court filing. “There remain compelling reasons, including to protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security, that support keeping the affidavit sealed.”
The affidavit contains the government’s reasonings for conducting the search of Trump’s home. Trump allies on Capitol Hill and elsewhere are clamoring for the Justice Department to unseal the affidavit.
Via Midnight Rider.

Watch video on GWP.

As usual, no cogent argument to counter a collection of facts. Trying to condescendingly deride someone because they have facts to prove someone is a liar and master manipulator. Look, it’s your prerogative to believe a compulsive liar with no morals, have fun with it.
What we have is opinions my friend. You and I have differing opinions and we are both providing our viewpoints and thoughts on what is happening and why. We are living in a crazy time of competing alternate realities and that simplifies what is occurring honestly. This is a time unlike any other imo. Its going to be interesting to see how it finally plays out.

Reactions: JoeBidenSniffsKids

Understanding Why the Deep State Is Terrified of Trump’s Documents​

By Larry Johnson
Published August 15, 2022 at 7:00am
Let me start by suggesting you read the excellent, comprehensive analysis by Sundance at The Conservative Tree House. I can sum up the Trump documents very succinctly–the documents show that there was a coordinated effort by the CIA, the FBI and DOD starting in the summer of 2015 to interfere in the 2016 election. Part of this effort involved using NSA produced intelligence. Oliver Stone’s movie, Snowden, has a scene that accurately describes what NSA was collecting and how it could be used:

When the conspiracy started in the summer of 2015 to interfere in the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton by the leadership of the CIA, the FBI and DOD, Donald Trump was not the only target. Few believed at the time that Trump had a snowball’s chance in the raging inferno of Hell to win the nomination, much less the Presidency. There were active searches for compromising intel on all of the leading Republican candidates, including Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, and on Bernie Sanders.
The CIA, with the knowledge of the Director of National Intelligence, worked with British counterparts starting in the summer of 2015 to collect intelligence on Republican and at least one Democrat candidate. John Brennan was probably hoping that his proactive steps to help the Hillary Clinton campaign would ensure him taking over as DNI in the new Clinton Administration. Regardless of motives, the CIA enlisted the British intelligence community to start gathering intelligence on most major Republican candidates and on Bernie Sanders. This initial phase of intelligence gathering goes beyond opposition research. The information being gathered identified the key personnel in each campaign and identified the people outside the United States receiving their calls, texts and emails. This information was turned into intelligence reports that then were passed back to the United States intel community as “liaison reporting.” This was not put into normal classified channels. This intelligence was put into a SAP, i.e. a Special Access Program.
This initial phase of intelligence collection produced a great volume of intelligence that allowed analysts to identify key personnel and the people they were communicating with overseas. You don’t have to have access to intelligence information to understand this.
TRENDING: THANK YOU TGP READERS! YOU ARE THE BEST! DC Gitmo Prisoner Thanks Gateway Pundit Readers for Raising NEARLY $2 MILLION for the Political Prisoners and Their Families (VIDEO)
Let me give you one example of how intelligence intercepts were used to target specific individuals. Ask yourself, , “how did George Papadopoulos get on the radar?” Papadopoulos was living in London and communicating with Corey Lewandowski, Trump’s campaign manager at the time. Those communications were intercepted by the UK’s GCHQ and passed, through liaison channels, to the NSA. That information was used in turn by the CIA and the FBI, working with British Intelligence, to ensnare Papadopoulos. He was offered a job, for example, at a firm tied to British Intelligence and subsequently introduced to Joseph Mifsud.
I am confident that some of the documents Trump has show that George Papadopoulos was identified as a possible target by the fall of 2015. Initially, his name was “masked.” But we now know that many people on the Trump campaign had their names “unmasked.” You cannot unmask someone unless their name is in an intelligence report.
Here is another example, we also know that Felix Sater–a longtime business associate of Donald Trump and an FBI informant since December 1998 (he was signed up by Andrew Weismann)–initiated the proposal to do a Trump Tower in Moscow. Don’t take my word for it, that’s what Robert Mueller reported:
In the late summer of 2015, the Trump Organization received a new inquiry about pursuing a Trump Tower project in Moscow. In approximately September 2015, Felix Sater . . . contacted Cohen (i.e., Michael Cohen) on behalf of I.C. Expert Investment Company (I.C. Expert), a Russian real-estate development corporation controlled by Andrei Vladimirovich Rozov. Sater had known Rozov since approximately 2007 and, in 2014, had served as an agent on behalf of Rozov during Rozov’s purchase of a building in New York City. Sater later contacted Rozov and proposed that I.C. Expert pursue a Trump Tower Moscow project in which I.C. Expert would license the name and brand from the Trump Organization but construct the building on its own. Sater worked on the deal with Rozov and another employee of I.C. Expert. (see page 69 of the Mueller Report).

Sater’s communication with Rozov were intercepted by western intelligence agencies–GCHQ and NSA. I do not know which agency put it into an intel report, but it was put into the system. The Sater FD-1023 will tell us whether or not Sater did this at the direction of the FBI or acted on his own initiative. The key point is that the “bait” to do something with the Russians came from a registered FBI informant.
By December of 2015, the Hillary Campaign decided to use the Russian angle on Donald Trump. Thanks to Wikileaks we have Campaign Manager John Podesta’s email exchange in December 2015 with Democratic operative Brent Budowsky:
That’s good, sooner it’s clarified the better, and the stronger the better,” Budowski replies, later adding: “Best approach is to slaughter Donald for his bromance with Putin, but not go too far betting on Putin re Syria.”
By late December, the intelligence/law enforcement operation targeted Donald Trump as it became clear that he was likely to win the Republican nomination.
I believe Donald Trump is holding trump cards that irrefutably show that the CIA, the FBI and DOD were communicating in Top Secret channels about these activities and that the coordination also included foreign intelligence personnel in at least the UK and Australia.
I hope this helps you understand the desperation of the U.S. national security agencies to keep this stuff hidden. The revelations, if they come, will be devastating.

Thanks for the compliment. Read a ton of their posts and they seem smart and reasonable. Impressed with the number of times they back up their assertions with actual data, source links, etc.
Yet you throw out any and every conspiracy theory known to man, claim everyone on the right believes all of them, but then can’t back up your claim

Checks out

Title of the thread:

“I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons”

Have we determined that he was selling classified nuclear documents? Sorry if I’m behind, i have stuff to tend to and don’t have time to deal with bullshit

If so, to whom were these docs sold?

Last edited:
Title of the thread:

“I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons”

Have we determined that he was selling classified nuclear documents? Sorry if I’m behind, i have stuff to tend to and don’t have time to deal with bullshit

If so, to whom were these docs sold?
The last sentence is what they will be trying to prove I think, hence the "Espionage act" as one of the three statutes for the warrant. It's the loosest of the three statutes and you only need to prove intent which could easily be tied up in court for ages. Oddly, the Espionage Act was originally a legal angle the left accused the right of exploiting but it was Obama that used it at will against national security leakers and whistleblowers during his tenure.

There are no nuclear secrets, we know this because the DOJ hasn't blasted it out to the media after taking all of the documents, records, photos, passports, Melania's thongs, Donalds stock of spray tan, etc. Trump's attorneys have asked multiple times for a granular list of documents taken including personal effects, haven't received anything.

There very well might be a case building but it feels like it's in their best interest to drag it out through the midterms hence the timing and what appears to be (as more detail comes out) an unjustified raid on his residence.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Should have thought about all that before your side tried 2 coup's with that Russia-Ukraine and Jan 6 bs and the thousands of physical attacks and shootings against conservatives the last 6-7 years. Now that the other side might be about to reply in kind, your worried...
  1. You don't know what the **** you're talking about
  2. You're in a ****ing cult

1. You don't know what the **** you're talking about
  2. You're in a ****ing cult
Only close minded people are in cults. People not open to facts that dispute their fragile world view. I used to be like you. But unlike you I was open to the truth when presented to me with evidence. If your open minded your opinion will change as facts are shown to you. If your in a cult you will resist the truth. Again I tend to give more weight to things people say under oath vs what they say in the public. They wont get in trouble telling lies on tv or in a paper. But lie under oath and its big trouble. My view of Russiagate etc is based on what was said under oath not on a news show. Your view you got from twitter/msnbc/cnn. So who is really the one in a cult here? Wake up brother/sister. Take the red pill and free your mind and start to see thru all the bs the machine is feeding both sides...

Only close minded people are in cults. People not open to facts that dispute their fragile world view. I used to be like you. But unlike you I was open to the truth when presented to me with evidence. If your open minded your opinion will change as facts are shown to you. If your in a cult you will resist the truth. Again I tend to give more weight to things people say under oath vs what they say in the public. They wont get in trouble telling lies on tv or in a paper. But lie under oath and its big trouble. My view of Russiagate etc is based on what was said under oath not on a news show. Your view you got from twitter/msnbc/cnn. So who is really the one in a cult here? Wake up brother/sister. Take the red pill and free your mind and start to see thru all the bs the machine is feeding both sides...
Yet your cult leader refused to ever take the oath and you worship him like no other.

Now tell me more about these "thousands of physical attacks and shootings against conservatives" LMAO

Hopefully the red pill you took was for psychosis.

You need help. The vaccine performed to the expected efficacy for the initial strain. You do know that no vaccine has 100% efficacy right?

I still am not sure how Fauci and Birx became demonized by the right. You do know that they were selected to be on the task force by Trump right?

Guys like you are sad,why do you hate medicines? If you get a headache and Tylenol doesn't get rid of it are you angry at them?
1) I don’t take Tylenol.

2) you type gibberish and then backtrack.

3) the vaccine did NOT perform as expected.

I agree the vaccine was beneficial to certain age groups, but it did not in anyway perform as expected. The internet lives forever and with an simple search I could provide 10 videos of government officials make statements about the vaccine that turned out to be false.

it’s ok to admit that. You don’t have to defend the indefensible. It’s making you look stupid.

What's funny is that in your rush to condemn the vaccine you completely missed that everything you said was wrong. The vaccine did exactly as expected against the strains it was designed for. It did slow the spread and the only people getting very sick post vaccine being available were the unvaccinated. That is very well documented.

What kills me about folks like you is you don't understand that science by its very method and definition changes. They don't have all the answers at once, it updates as they gain more information.

It's also funny to me that the one thing I'd give Trump a lot of credit for is Operation Warp Speed, buy you dumbasses are so anti-vaccine that you don't realize that it was the best achievement of his presidency.
The vaccine did not slow the spread, science tells us that #fact.

Lol at definition changes being science. Lol again

I’m not anti vaccine. Im willing to admit the “vaccine” (preventative therapy) was beneficial to those in certain age groups. I am anti forced vaccine that are not researched according to traditional process.I am anti coerced vaccines that are not researched According to traditional process. I am anti forced vaccine.

I am anti mask. That never passed the common sense test. Was it you that suggested wearing a mask on the beach?
Never forget that some people, mostly democrats, thought it was a good idea to wear a mask everyday. Even outside. That has to be the pinnacle of stupidity.

Yet your cult leader refused to ever take the oath and you worship him like no other.

Now tell me more about these "thousands of physical attacks and shootings against conservatives" LMAO

Hopefully the red pill you took was for psychosis.
Oh let me guess antifa is just an idea. Most mass shooters are leftist. The Vegas shooter targeted a country music concert because he said to his girlfriend that only republicans listen to country music. The Bernie bro that shot up the republican baseball practice and shot some people. Texas church shooter was antifa supporter. Within 72 hours their social media had been cleaned. The machine gets so many people addicted to psychotropic drugs they do crazy shit. Almost all mass shooters are on psychotropic drugs. The machine forces this on people starting in elementary school. Based on how triggered you seem to get to a different world view I bet your on some psychotropic meds. You dont have to answer if you are. But if you are get off that shit. Its weird how people could own machine guns etc back in the day and there were very few mass shootings. But in the 70's when they started pushing psychotropic drugs on the masses and took away the right to own such weapons mass shootings started to go up to where it is today. Its almost like the movie Equilibrium...

I’m not anti vaccine. Im willing to admit the “vaccine” (preventative therapy) was beneficial to those in certain age groups. I am anti forced vaccine that are not researched according to traditional process.I am anti coerced vaccines that are not researched According to traditional process. I am anti forced vaccine.

I am anti mask. That never passed the common sense test. Was it you that suggested wearing a mask on the beach?
Never forget that some people, mostly democrats, thought it was a good idea to wear a mask everyday. Even outside. That has to be the pinnacle of stupidity.
Lets be honest. The dems said it wasnt worst than the flu and racist Trump was fearmongering and you didnt need to wear a mask and you should go out to Chinatown and enjoy yourself. Only to totally flip and change that position a month later to Trump isnt doing enough and oh is still a racist, without evidence mind you :) ...

Oh let me guess antifa is just an idea. Most mass shooters are leftist. The Vegas shooter targeted a country music concert because he said to his girlfriend that only republicans listen to country music. The Bernie bro that shot up the republican baseball practice and shot some people. Texas church shooter was antifa supporter. Within 72 hours their social media had been cleaned. The machine gets so many people addicted to psychotropic drugs they do crazy shit. Almost all mass shooters are on psychotropic drugs. The machine forces this on people starting in elementary school. Based on how triggered you seem to get to a different world view I bet your on some psychotropic meds. You dont have to answer if you are. But if you are get off that shit. Its weird how people could own machine guns etc back in the day and there were very few mass shootings. But in the 70's when they started pushing psychotropic drugs on the masses and took away the right to own such weapons mass shootings started to go up to where it is today. Its almost like the movie Equilibrium...
There you have it. You just manufactured an alternate reality to justify your hatred of people you don't like. You're a sad case man, you really are.

106828932-1611356814485-sabol.jpg

Reactions: yoshi121374

You aren't pro vaccine if you are against a vaccine....
Why are you anti mask? Support that logically. Wearing a mask outside when distancing was possible was never a requirement and people who did were being a little ridiculous to me, that said, wearing a mask while indoors and in close quarters was smart and shown to be effective at limiting exposure.

If masks didn't help, why would Doctors wear them?

There you have it. You just manufactured an alternate reality to justify your hatred of people you don't like. You're a sad case man, you really are.

Nice you gave a bunch of news put out by the machine. But my wife is pinoy and saw the interview the vegas shooter's partner gave. So the truth is he hated Trump and his supporters according to her. Media here pushing a different story here just like they wont admit antifa exist. I guess you think Trump supporters killed a cop on jan 6 by bashing his head in with a fire extinguisher. Often time you get the truth by looking at news sources outside of the US. Dont take CNN,FOX,MSNBC, or any other US media as being true. Try to keep an open mind. But I dont think you can. I have voiced hatred for anything other than the machine thats dividing us all. You should admit your own hatred of those that dont agree with your view. I wish you the best but Im not sure you will ever understand. Your like a hog at the trough just eating up what they are feeding you......RREEEEEEEEEEE RReeeeeeeee..... PS- Yes there are people just like you on the other side also. They believed the wmd story the Obama birther shit.

Last edited:
Why are you anti mask? Support that logically. Wearing a mask outside when distancing was possible was never a requirement and people who did were being a little ridiculous to me, that said, wearing a mask while indoors and in close quarters was smart and shown to be effective at limiting exposure.

Anti-Vax mostly means against all vax. He has said he's not anti this vax but against forced vax. You know "my body my choice"

Reactions: OleFastball

you guys realize you're arguing with an idiot, right?

Anti-Vax mostly means against all vax. He has said he's not anti this vax but against forced vax. You know "my body my choice"

I was not in favor of forced vaccinations, but we never got to that. Nobody was threatened with jail or fines if they didn't get vaccinated. Just like free speech, you can do or say what you want,but there are consequences to those decisions.

If your company chose to require a vaccination then you have two choices, get vaccinated, or go work somewhere else.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73

You aren't pro vaccine if you are against a vaccine? You are an idiot. 1) The covid shot did not meet the definition of a vaccine. 2) You don't have to support all vaccines to be pro vaccine. They are not all created equal and saying so shows your lack of critical thinking skills. The Covid vaccine was not developed under the same protocols as every other vaccine you have recieved in your life. Can you process that?

Im anti mask because they dont work. PERIOD.

Im anti mask because its disgusting, they look stupid and its gross. I want to breathe fresh air and not some recycled dirt. It never passed the common sense test and anyone that ever pushed it should never be listened to again. And no, they don't limit exposure even when indoors and in close quarters. The science has proven that over time.

Now go put your mask on. We know you need one because you can't critically think about distinguishing between different vaccines.

I was not in favor of forced vaccinations, but we never got to that. Nobody was threatened with jail or fines if they didn't get vaccinated. Just like free speech, you can do or say what you want,but there are consequences to those decisions.

If your company chose to require a vaccination then you have two choices, get vaccinated, or go work somewhere else.
Thats called coercion and it was pushed by Hitler, eh Fauci, et al.

No you just lost your job and not allowed in public and forced to stay home depending on what state your in. But you and I and others agree its a NO on forced vax. Many on the left called for non-vax people to be rounded up and sent to camps or be held down and force vaxxed. Also the Gov put pressure on companies to force employees to get the jab or face fines. It was a backdoor way for the Gov to force it on the people...

No you just lost your job and not allowed in public and forced to stay home depending on what state your in. But you and I and others agree its a NO on forced vax. Many on the left called for non-vax people to be rounded up and sent to camps or be held down and force vaxxed. Also the Gov put pressure on companies to force employees to get the jab or face fines. It was a backdoor way for the Gov to force it on the people...

Nobody serious called for people to be rounded up and put into camps. Good lord you guys love to eat that far right crap up.

The government and most businesses including mine needed to find a way to safely be able to work again and to have workers who were able to be at work and not out for months at a time. Vaccinations allowed them to do that. It was the smart and responsible thing to do, and oh by the way, it worked. We have been open since the vaccines were made available, hospitals haven't been overrun, and our economy is starting to run again.

Reactions: dpic73
Yet you throw out any and every conspiracy theory known to man, claim everyone on the right believes all of them, but then can’t back up your claim

Checks out
Dude, you can radicalize my views to make them look ridiculous but you and I know that’s not the truth.

I am for health skepticism, especially when it comes to politicians and government. Self serving half baked factless conspiracies aren’t healthy skepticism. Looking for the truth is what matters, and sometimes the truth hurts. When your search for the truth is somehow 100% aligned with defending Trump in all situations all the time, please spare me the lecture about objectivity.

Not all of you are like that. I am super impressed with Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. They chose to put country over party. This cost them a lot, being censured by the GOP, and Liz is going to lose her seat today. That’s honor and integrity, willing to pay a price for our country’s ideals. So, there are Republicans with a spine, just not many.

You guys have been having such a great time hating on the left and pretending they will cause the end of civilization and must be stopped at all costs that you no longer care about values and principles, nothing is off-limits (lying, cheating, manipulation, etc) because you feel justified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT